Long Story Short, The Condom...

By prinses1010

There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're the way they are. They aren't just like tha... More

Kicked Out ✔️
Baby Daddy ✔️
First Day Back ✔️
The Names Adams, Everly Adams ✔️
It Smells A Lot Like Your Ego ✔️
Some Deep Shit ✔️
My Story ( Part 1) ✔️
My Story ( Part 2) ✔️
We Are Just Friends ✔️
He's A Bad Guy ✔️
Obsession ✔️
Snakes And Football Games ✔️
I'm Done ✔️
I'm Loving It ✔️
Burn ✔️
Ireland ✔️
What A Bitch ✔️
Sleeping Pills And Chocolate Bars ✔️
Little Kingdom ✔️
Baby Kicks And Back Pains ✔️
Another Letter ✔️
It's Go Time ✔️
Blake ✔️
Cheesecake ✔️
Ex-girlfriend ✔️
Wounds ✔️
Hideouts ✔️
The Snake's Leader Must Fall ✔️
Fat-Ass ✔️
Door Knocks ✔️
Brownie Please ✔️
Drunk Talk Is Real Talk ✔️
Steve ✔️
So This Is How I Die ✔️
Babyshower ✔️
Unexpected ✔️
Labor (Part 1) ✔️
Labor (Part 2) ✔️
Labor (Part 3) ✔️
She's Mine ✔️
Home ✔️
Leila ✔️
What The Hell Did I Get Myself Into? ✔️
Pool House ✔️
Xavier ✔️
Plot Twist ✔️
Nightmares ✔️
Mama Bear ✔️
Cake ✔️
Selfies ✔️
Morning Run ✔️
Never Alone ✔️
Name Reveals And Surprise Visitors ✔️
What Do We Do Now? ✔️
Crying Babies And Car Rides ✔️
Mommy Dearest ✔️
Confessions ✔️
Cold Hearted ✔️
My Names Jeff ✔️
Mission Impossible ✔️
The Silent Attack ✔️
It's Your Choice ✔️
His Decision (Last Chapter) ✔️
Epilogue
Thank You!
NEW BOOK!!!!
Bonus Chapter : Wedding Scene

Ride Or Die ✔️

89.6K 3.5K 729
By prinses1010

Everly's Pov

School.

A place where memories are made and many self esteemes are ruined. It's a place of joy, that's if you are popular and good looking. It's the place where communication is at its best, where gossip spreads like fire on gasoline. It's a place of intense competition, who has the most followers on social media and who is more geeky than Billy from calculus. It's a place where jocks get praised and nerds are treated like slaves.

I don't even know where I belong in all of this craziness. Before the whole pregnancy thing, I was the average type of girl. Seen here and there but never made the effort to make a status.

But now everything has changed. I'm back after a month of MIA and this time I arrive with a bump glued to my skin. Oh and the leader of the D&D's. Nothing out of the ordinary. Yeah right.

As I'm walking down the passage with Liam close by my side I can't help but notice the strange looks coming from everyone. I wonder if they notice how dumb they look when they stare like that?

Idiots.

" You doing okay?" Liam's voice brings me out of my thoughts.

I swift my attention towards Liam's worried expression that has crossed over his face. We've come to a halt in front of my locker so that I can fetch the books that are necessary for the first few periods until lunch. It really feels weird to be back. I almost forgot my locker combination.

I nod in reply. Liam quickly mumbles something about dealing with business and then he's off to hell knows where. We haven't talked that much since last night. The memories come flooding back as I remeber the butterflies that attacked my stomach when Liam leaned in to kiss me. After the words left my lips, Liam has been acting different. Different as in quiet and distant. I guess my words did have an affect on him. I don't even know how to feel about it. Have I fallen for the leader of the D&D's?

I continue searching for my books but I come to a halt when I feel that someone is watching me. Turning around, I see no one in particular. Well except the people who are yet still giving me weird looks and a few glares from the girls.

I turn around to walk to class but I accidentally bump into someone. The action makes me stumble back. I'm about to snap at the person when I notice it's one of Justin's bimbos from the party I attended a few weeks ago with Liam. I think her name is Julie or Jackie or was it Julia? She looks like a Julia. If I wasn't pregnant I would have beaten this girl right here but I'm trying to be a better person.

Happy thoughts Everly, happy thoughts.

" Watch where you are going slut."

I can punch her now right? Just once. That's all I'm asking.

" Sorry." I mumble.

I'm really not in the mood to cause a scene. I'm exhausted from just breathing and I'm going to be late for class if I don't hurry up. So I do the easiest thing and walk past the girl.

" You better be sorry fat ass." Julia says before I can pass her.

I hault.

Don't do it.

Don't do it Everly.

" What did you just call me?" I spit out.

You did it.

I slowly turn around to face her. Oh and look who decided to join the lovely gathering, Justin.

" And she's deaf as well." Julia rolls her eyes and wraps an arm around Justin's arm.

" I heard you the first time. I was just giving you a second chance to take back your words."

I'm getting pretty impatient with this blonde. It's funny how much shade I'm throwing on blondes when I'm a blonde.

I know I shouldn't be reacting this way because she's just trying to get under my skin but no one calls me fat. Not even with a baby growing inside of me.

" News flash sweetheart, I don't care. "Julia chuckles and throws one side of her hair gently backwards.

My teeth grit against each other, trying to stop me from saying anything.

" News flash dumbass, I'm pregnant, not fat. Get your facts straight."

I turn around to walk away but I'm yet once again stopped by the screech of Julia's very irritating voice.

" Oh yeah that's right. You just couldn't keep your legs closed. So sad. "
T

he nerve of this girl.

" Listen sweetie. The fact that you are breathing around me pisses me off. Do us all a favor and fuck off."

I'm pretty sure my blood pressure is sky high at this moment.

" Well will you look at that. Not only did you grow extra fat but you grew a set of balls as well" Justin chuckles.

Oh good. Just what I needed. A bimbo wasn't enough to harass me so Justin just had to come and join in on our pleasant conversation.

"That's more than you can say. "I roll my eyes at the both of them. This is pathetic. Really it is. Why am I even still talking to them? I have nothing to prove.

"Clearly ending up pregnant wasn't enough for you so you just had to go and bang the D&D's leader as well. "

Out of no where, my hand lifts up and brings a strong fist in Julia's way. It immediately brings contact with her nose and the impact of the punch sends her stumbling back into Justin.

Fuck that hurt.

" You little bitch." she screethces as she cups her clearly broken nose as blood starts spilling out over her hands.

Just as Julia was about to attack me with pure anger and hate covering her facial features, oh and a little blood, she stops mid way when she sees something behind me.

I turn around but I don't see anything nor anyone. It's just a group a students who made it their life's mission to expiernece this unnecessary bitch fight between me and Julia.

" You better -"

" Girls." Julia gets intrupted by Liam's well known demanding voice. Julia goes silent and backs away for Liam to walk through.

"What are you doing? I got this handled!" I whisper-yell to Liam.

I don't know about you but I'm feeling quite the rush after punching Julia. It seems like the light training I've been getting from Liam has come to good use.

" We need to go." he orders.

I roll my eyes at Liam but I know better than to argue with him. He takes me by the arm and gently pulls me away. We walk down the passage but not before I turn back to flip Julia off. As we continue walking Stella appears out of thin air and follows us.

" Right. So there is about three vans marked with The Snake's logo and I'm pretty sure that they know the two of you are here. I've called in a few men to surround the building and watch out for any unusual activities. The car is waiting right outside the gym for us. "Stella doesn't look up once when filling us in about what's happening. How does she know all of this? I guess she is probably the hacker and not much of a fighter.

"Fuck sakes. He's really starting to piss me off. A school. A fucking school of all places. " Liam curses.

We make our way to the gym and quickly escape into the car that is waiting for us.

I can't believe this is happening again. I can't go anywhere without The Snakes following me. Not even school. I just want to get a basic education but no, ruining my life over stupid mafia business is way more important to them.

Just as we drive off I hear the terrifying sound of gunshots being fired. Memories of the night when I saw Liam kill that guy flashes through my mind and I have to swallow down the gulp that has formed in my throat.

Dear Lord.

The car speeds up faster and the shots start to fade away. They are shooting at the school. They are shooting where more than a thousand students are.

How cruel can they be? How cruel can I be for putting all their lives in danger just for my own needs? Shit. Shit. Shit. I'm such a terrible person.

The car gains more speed and we rush through the horeds of cars on our way back to Liam's house. I really hope this driver knows what he is doing.

I should have never left the house. None of this would have happened. I just hope no one gets hurt.

" Call the inner circle. We need to do something about these attacks. It's too early for us to attack." Liam orders way too calmly for someone who is under attack.

Stella quickly takes out her phone and starts typing at an insane speed.

" I'm sorry Liam. I never should have left the house. This is all my fault." I ramble as I try and keep the tears at bay.

My breathing becomes heavy. Oh hell no, not again. I start to inahle deeply to get my breathing under control.

" Don't worry about it. Just listen when I talk next time, okay." he says softly as his hand reaches over to mine.

I nod and inhale again.

Out of the blue I hear gunshots again. The car speeds up again and I just know that someone is chasing us. This problaby isn't the best time to mention that I haven't had breakfast and I'm starving right...?

" Lose them!" Liam yells out.

The car speeds up to an insane speed. We fly through the busy streets and I'm pretty sure we are the cause of a few accidents. Liam tugs at something from his leather jacket and pulls out a gun.

Lovely.

" Liam what are you doing?" I ask as my anxiety starts to settle in.

Liam doesn't answer my question and instead leans a little out of his window and starts shooting towards the car that is shooting at us.

The loud sound of the shots makes it hard for me to stay calm. Breath in, breath out. Oh who am I kidding. I'm a few seconds away from wetting myself.

My hands fly over my ears to mute some of the noise. My eyes scan over Stella's calm exterior. I'll never be able to understand how these people go to sleep at night.

" They won't budge. Take the turn up ahead." Liam orders the driver.

The driver follows Liam's orders and smoothly drifts into another street and speeds off again.

The other car is still on our tail. I can see Liam is starting to become inpatient as he leans out of the window again. Shots are fired again and Liam's head quickly appears back into the car.

" Fucking Snakes ." he curses as he reloads his gun.

Liam announces that the his house is about two minutes away and that there are already guys sent our way to get rid of the men behind us.

We barley make it to Liam's house as we speed into the driveway. About a dozen fine looking cars speed past us and there is no sign of the men who were behind us.

The car comes to a stop but no one makes an effort to get out.

" That... Was so cool!" I couldn't help but feel the excitement from just being in my first car chase.

"Seriously." Liam rolls his eyes but adds a chuckle to it.

I know it was a live or die situation but it was pretty cool.

But what upsets me is that I know that this is just one of the many attacks on it's way and the fact that we barley made it out of this one... Makes me a little worried about the next one.

We need to get out of here.

Fast.

And we definitely need to get some food on the way.

_______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4.5K 37
She's the one who timidly hides alone in the back of the library, her nose buried in countless books. He's the one who's surrounded by heaps of fello...
3.8M 82.5K 65
𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐉𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 is a 18-year-old single mother. She is nice, caring, a wonderful mom. She is in her first year of college with a f...
3.1M 78.6K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
124K 3.4K 24
"We always have our Forever, but also have our never" -Tori Adams • • • Major editing :) w a r n i n g: cringey to the max [ started: march 2016...