Long Story Short, The Condom...

By prinses1010

There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're the way they are. They aren't just like tha... More

Kicked Out ✔️
Baby Daddy ✔️
First Day Back ✔️
The Names Adams, Everly Adams ✔️
It Smells A Lot Like Your Ego ✔️
Some Deep Shit ✔️
My Story ( Part 1) ✔️
My Story ( Part 2) ✔️
We Are Just Friends ✔️
He's A Bad Guy ✔️
Obsession ✔️
Snakes And Football Games ✔️
I'm Done ✔️
I'm Loving It ✔️
Ride Or Die ✔️
Ireland ✔️
What A Bitch ✔️
Sleeping Pills And Chocolate Bars ✔️
Little Kingdom ✔️
Baby Kicks And Back Pains ✔️
Another Letter ✔️
It's Go Time ✔️
Blake ✔️
Cheesecake ✔️
Ex-girlfriend ✔️
Wounds ✔️
Hideouts ✔️
The Snake's Leader Must Fall ✔️
Fat-Ass ✔️
Door Knocks ✔️
Brownie Please ✔️
Drunk Talk Is Real Talk ✔️
Steve ✔️
So This Is How I Die ✔️
Babyshower ✔️
Unexpected ✔️
Labor (Part 1) ✔️
Labor (Part 2) ✔️
Labor (Part 3) ✔️
She's Mine ✔️
Home ✔️
Leila ✔️
What The Hell Did I Get Myself Into? ✔️
Pool House ✔️
Xavier ✔️
Plot Twist ✔️
Nightmares ✔️
Mama Bear ✔️
Cake ✔️
Selfies ✔️
Morning Run ✔️
Never Alone ✔️
Name Reveals And Surprise Visitors ✔️
What Do We Do Now? ✔️
Crying Babies And Car Rides ✔️
Mommy Dearest ✔️
Confessions ✔️
Cold Hearted ✔️
My Names Jeff ✔️
Mission Impossible ✔️
The Silent Attack ✔️
It's Your Choice ✔️
His Decision (Last Chapter) ✔️
Epilogue
Thank You!
NEW BOOK!!!!
Bonus Chapter : Wedding Scene

Burn ✔️

91.4K 4K 1.2K
By prinses1010

Liam's Pov

He blew up her house.

That fucking bastard had the nerve to blow up my angel's - I mean Everly's house.

Everly was devastated when she heard the news. Luckily her sister, Alexa, and her boyfriend, whatever his name is, wasn't there when the house blew up.

I immediately sent a few men to take Alexa and her boyfriend to the safe house I took Everly to. That way Everly will be more relaxed with everything. She's been staying with me for over a month now, seeing as she started getting strange, yet threatening, text messages. She had a huge fight with Alexa because apparently Alexa doesn't like me but at the end they came to a mutual agreement. That's not only the reason why she is still living with me. There have been several packages delivered to her house and each time Alexa found it. From a dead rat to a poisenous snake. Luckily Alexa didn't fetch the last package, which had the bomb inside. I guess something went wrong with the bomb and it exploded on its own. Thank God no one was harmed.

" I have nothing. Here is nothing left for me." I turn my attention towards a sobbing Everly. She's standing in the middle of what used to be her bedroom. Now it's just a pile of burned furniture and ash. My heart breaks for her. I know I can offer her anything she desires but even I know that you get attached to a few belongings that money can't replace.

" I'll get you everything you need. Don't worry. Alexa and uh-" I start but hesitate when I can't remeber that guy's name for the love of me.

" Luke" Everly reminds me.

" Alexa and Luke are safe, now that they are at the safe house." I continue. It wasn't easy for me to convince Alexa and Luke to stay at the house. Their house did just get blown up. After reassuring them that it's my way of helping Everly by making sure her sister has a roof over her head, they eventually agreed. Alexa is just as stubborn as Everly.

I'm snapped out of my thought when Everly starts to cry softly. Her soft sobs turn into louder ones and before I know it she's completely breaking down in the middle of the ash.

Shit.

" Uh-uh... You want to go get some food?" I panic.

" At a time like this?!"

Oh shit. That probably wasn't the right thing to say right now. Her house just burnt down and now I'm asking her if she wants food. Dumbass.

" Or we could just stay here." I sigh as I help Everly get back up from where she was sitting on the ash.

Everly walks around, trying not to trip over the burned down furniture. She has a protective hand over her belly, which I must say is making its presence. I always found it cute that when Everly is stressing her hand would automatically move to her belly as if it brings comfort to her.

" Liam. A word please." Chase signals me to come over to him. He is wearing one of his usual bored expression when I walk over. Leave it to Chase to not show a tiny bit of sympathy for a girl who just lost her house.

" I found two guys that would be a great fit for Everly's safety. They have years of training and worked bout 10 years as security guards. " Chase informs me as soon as we are a safe distance from Everly.

I look down on Chase's phone to see the identies of the said men. True to Chase's words, there is no doubt that these two fellas have had years of experience from they way they are bult. No sane person would walk up to these guys and scratch where it doesn't itch. Perfect pair of guys indeed.

I asked Chase to help me find two bodyguards for Everly. I know she wouldn't be happy with the idea of having body guards, because she doesn't like the idea of having a 'babysitter', but she doesn't have to know. Her safety is much more important to me. The body guards will follow her around 24/7 but they are not allowed to get noticed by her.

" Perfect. Arrange an interview with them and if they fit all the requirements then you can hire them. Thanks Chase." I respond while throwing a glance towards Everly. There's no doubt that she'll be upset with me once she finds out I've hired two men to 'babysit' her. Her life is much more valuable than her stubbornness.

I pat Chase on the back as I walk back to Everly. She is now busy talking to one of the police officers who are part of the investigation team. They yet do not know what the cause of the fire was but I know all to well.

" We'll let you know as soon as we find anything." one of the officers say to Everly and gives her a light pat against her shoulder.

" Thank you officer." Everly greets. The officer walks off just in time for my arrival.

" You ready to go?" I ask Everly.

She only nods. I hate seeing her this upset. It hurts me to know that she is hurting inside and I'll do anything to take that pain away. If only I knew how.

I place the palm of my hand on her lower back and lead her to my car. Opening the passenger door for her I wait for her to climb in.

" Thank you Liam. For everything." She quickly adds while wrapping her arms around my neck and placing a soft kiss on my left cheek. She climbs into the car just in time for my cheeks to show a light shade of pink.

The things this girl does to me.

I climb into the driver's seat and start the car. We drive back to my house in a comfortable silence, with One Direction playing in the back ground of course.

Man that girl loves One Direction.

We stop in front of my newly renovated house just as the sun starts to set. Tomorrow is Monday and Everly insisted on going back to school. I'm not happy with the idea at all but I can't keep her from her education. It's been a month since the both of us were at school so it might not be a bad thing to go back. At least Everly will have two bodyguards for when I'm not around.

I hope and pray they are as good as they say they are.

Tonight it's just me and Everly at my house. The inner circle are all spread across the country preparing for the attack that is ahead of us. I only asked Chase to stick around for incase I needed him, which came in handy. He's probably sleeping at his house that he bought a few weeks ago. He still doesn't like Everly. I don't know what his problem with her is but it has to stop.

Who can not like her? She's nice, honest, caring, sarcastic, sometimes demanding and she's beautiful. What's not to love?

Deciding on ordering a pizza for dinner, Everly makes her self comfy on the couch in the living area.

She has become more tired every day. I guess it's what the pregnancy does to her. I should probably go read this up or something. I make a mental note in my head to do so later on.

I take my seat next to her and place my hand on her knee. The action makes her eyes swift to mine.

" I'm so sorry Everly." I apologize. Even though I didn't plant the bomb which burnt her house down I have a strong feeling on who is responsible for the cause. And it's all because of me.

She looks down at her lap and then back into my eyes. She takes her hand and gently cups my cheek.

" Don't ever say sorry for your uncle's actions. It's not your fault." she says sincerely. I'm slightly surprised that she had put the pieces together to realize that it is my uncle that is after the whole thing.

But it is my fault. He is my uncle. He wants to hurt me and the only way he can hurt me is if he hurts the people I care about. It's really messed up but that's my uncle for you ladies and gentlemen. He has struggled to find something to control me with but now with my feelings towards Everly, he can play with me because he knows I'll do anything in my power to assure her safety. Even if it means that I have to give up my own safety.

Right now, sitting next to her with her hand placed softly on my skin and her eyes looking intensely into mine I've never felt so much at home. I've never felt the need to protect someone as badly as I want to protect her. I've never wanted someone as bad as I want her. Whether it is for emotional support, because she's been a massive help, or physical, I want her.

Slowly leaning forward I look down at her lips. I avert my eyes from her lips to meet her gaze. It's as if she's in a trance or something because a new emotion has reached her eyes. I close my eyes and lean in even further. Just as my lips were about to meet hers, she suddenly moves her head.

" P-please don't."

Hurt. I'm hurt. Rejected? I feel so rejected.

I look back up to meet her eyes. There are so many emotions swimming around in her eyes and I can't seem to understand any of them.

But what she says next, shocks me the most.

" I don't want to be the only one to fall in love."

_______________________________________

Awwww you guyssssssss.

He finally made a move didn't he😭 and then she just had to go and spoil the moment 🙄

Let me know your thoughts on the chapter by commenting. ❤️

Peace out ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 10.3K 41
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Ellie has lived in Santa Barbara her entire life with her parents and...
571K 20.7K 29
I think that sometimes the universe likes to play sick jokes on people. Like sometimes you drop the ice cream you've been craving on the floor before...
16.8K 869 55
It's nothing like you imagine. Please give it a chance. ✷✷✷✷ She smacked my head. I smacked her head. She stuck out her tongue. I stuck out my tongue...
3.8M 82.6K 65
𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐉𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 is a 18-year-old single mother. She is nice, caring, a wonderful mom. She is in her first year of college with a f...