Best Mistake (Tom Holland AU)

By zukoslove

The most popular guy starts to like u, but u reject him, for him being a player. He makes a bet with his frie... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Second chance
Part 7
Part 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chaptee 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Part 8

9.4K 168 68
By zukoslove

*Y/NS POV*
I woke up and Tom was gone. I remember him getting up saying something about cooking breakfast. So I went down stairs. I wanted to stay in his bed forever, it smelled just like him. I went down the stairs and heard humming coming from the kitchen. I looked like a mess-no a disaster. I walked into the kitchen and saw tom, making pancakes. He turned around and smiled when he saw me.
"Good morning princess" my heart fluttered when he said that.
"Good morning" I said yawning.
I walked over to him.
"You made breakfast?" He smiled giving me a plate
"Ya now eat up or my wonderful cooking will go to waste"
I laughed and we started eating. It tasted so good, Tom waited for my reaction.
"Oh my god Tom, these are so fucking good" he smiled
"I told u darling"
After breakfast, I decided I should leave by now. Especially before my dad gets home. I said goodbye and this time he didn't kiss me when I left. Kinda wish he had. I walked inside and just in time for my dad to come home.
"Hey sweetheart" he said as he saw me in the couch.
"Hey dad" I said
"I'm sorry I wasn't here last night, I had a problem with work" I paused the tv.
"No it was fine, I stayed at toms" he gave me a look
"No dad nothing happened" he laughed
"I know sunshine" he said and came to sit with me on the couch.
We both started watching a movie on Netflix, when I got a text on my phone. Of course it was tom, he was the only friend I had now. He wanted to hang out. It had only been like 4 hours since we last seen each other. I replied and said I'd be right over.
As I made my way towards the door I yelled "Dad I'm going to toms house"
He looked at me and said "no, you can't sweetie" I was confused by this
"Why?, are we going somewhere?" He nodded his head
"As a matter a fact we are." I walked closer to him
"Where?" He looked down and smiled
"To Toms House!" I made a face of confusion, why would we be going to toms house?
"Why? For what?" He turned and walked to tv turning it off.
"They invited us over for dinner." I got my phone out my bag, to text tom
"So go get ready!" He said and I nodded heading up the stairs. I texted tom and he had no idea. He send his parents and they said they forgot to tell him. I took a shower and put on some light make up. By now my room was a mess, I didn't know what to wear. I knew I wouldn't be stressing as much if it wasn't for tom being there. Eventually I decided on what to wear.

(This is what u decided to wear, sorry if you don't like it)

(This is the hairstyle I imagined for you, sorry if u don't like it)
After 3 long stressful hours, I was done. I wasn't happy with it, I mean they dress and eveyrhing was good, I guess I Just always thought I wasn't pretty. I knew I wasn't, I just hope tom didn't think that, even though he probably did. I was finishing up some finial touch's on my face and my dad walked in.
"Are u ready sweetheart?" I looked over at him and nodded. He left and I followed him downstairs. We went outside and walked over to his house. We rang the doorbell and waited for the door to open.
-
-
-
I feel like this story sucks :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

751K 23.9K 38
Peter Goodman has never been in love. He disregards other's emotions including his own. He lives his life being a wingman, with no attachments and me...
111 74 37
~~Completed~~ A group of friends going through the end of there high school year. Enjoying each others company, having a few spats and growing as fr...
16 1 13
It was the end of my first year at university and I was looking forward to the summer to live it to the fullest until my heart was broken. As if bein...
13.1K 310 28
There's always An ugly past behind a pretty face. Death? Yes, but most of Betreyal. There's another personality underneath that poker face. There's a...