Long Story Short, The Condom...

By prinses1010

There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're the way they are. They aren't just like tha... More

Kicked Out ✔️
Baby Daddy ✔️
First Day Back ✔️
The Names Adams, Everly Adams ✔️
It Smells A Lot Like Your Ego ✔️
Some Deep Shit ✔️
My Story ( Part 1) ✔️
My Story ( Part 2) ✔️
We Are Just Friends ✔️
He's A Bad Guy ✔️
Obsession ✔️
Snakes And Football Games ✔️
I'm Loving It ✔️
Burn ✔️
Ride Or Die ✔️
Ireland ✔️
What A Bitch ✔️
Sleeping Pills And Chocolate Bars ✔️
Little Kingdom ✔️
Baby Kicks And Back Pains ✔️
Another Letter ✔️
It's Go Time ✔️
Blake ✔️
Cheesecake ✔️
Ex-girlfriend ✔️
Wounds ✔️
Hideouts ✔️
The Snake's Leader Must Fall ✔️
Fat-Ass ✔️
Door Knocks ✔️
Brownie Please ✔️
Drunk Talk Is Real Talk ✔️
Steve ✔️
So This Is How I Die ✔️
Babyshower ✔️
Unexpected ✔️
Labor (Part 1) ✔️
Labor (Part 2) ✔️
Labor (Part 3) ✔️
She's Mine ✔️
Home ✔️
Leila ✔️
What The Hell Did I Get Myself Into? ✔️
Pool House ✔️
Xavier ✔️
Plot Twist ✔️
Nightmares ✔️
Mama Bear ✔️
Cake ✔️
Selfies ✔️
Morning Run ✔️
Never Alone ✔️
Name Reveals And Surprise Visitors ✔️
What Do We Do Now? ✔️
Crying Babies And Car Rides ✔️
Mommy Dearest ✔️
Confessions ✔️
Cold Hearted ✔️
My Names Jeff ✔️
Mission Impossible ✔️
The Silent Attack ✔️
It's Your Choice ✔️
His Decision (Last Chapter) ✔️
Epilogue
Thank You!
NEW BOOK!!!!
Bonus Chapter : Wedding Scene

I'm Done ✔️

96.6K 3.8K 908
By prinses1010

Everly's Pov

" Why are The Snakes after us?" I ask as Liam starts dragging me out of the house and towards his car.

" Liam?" I question again as he doesn't answer me. He opens the passenger door in a rush and literally lifts me into the passenger seat. Buckling me up he closes the door and rushed over to the driver's seat.

" Liam you need to talk to me. I need to understand what's going on." I plead as he starts the car and leaves the driveway in the blink of an eye.

Liam looks frustrated as he focuses on the road. It's kind of cute but I need to focus on the situation.

" My uncle found out about you."

My heart skips a beat.

His uncle knows about me? What is that supposed to mean? That I'm more unpopular than I thought or that I'm going to be in huge trouble.

" So?" I ask trying to hide the nervousness in my voice.

Liam switches his gaze towards me for a few seconds and then turns his attention back on the road.

" This might come as a surprise to you but you actually mean something to me and because of that my uncle will try and use you against me. It's his way of playing the game. He'll hurt anything I care about just to see me suffer."

Aww- no. He actually confessed that he cares about me and that he wants to keep me safe. I would've appreciated this moment more if a gang wasn't trying to kill me.

" You're going to be okay. I promise. " Liam places his right hand gently on my knee and for that few seconds it felt like I was melting by the sincerity in his voice.

Cringe. I know.

I smile back at Liam and look out on the road again as I try and not overreact even though there's a bounty on my back. No worries...

I have no idea where we are. All Liam said is that we need to get to one of the safe houses outside of town. I would much rather prefer my comfy bed to be honest. But Liam just had to make a huge argument out of it. I was confused as to why we couldn't go back to his house. He later then explained that there are a lot of construction work going on at his house and it would be too crowded for him. Rich people.

" Are we there yet?"

Liam chuckles.

" You seem too calm for someone who's life is in danger." he replies amused by calm exterior. If only he knew how badly I'm trying not to pass out from the fear inside of me. I'm terrified to put it plain and simple.

" I'm just starving man."

Liam's amausment doesn't fade as he looks at me for a few seconds before focusing his attention back on the road. " You literally ate two sandwiches less than 20 minutes ago."

I place my hand on my chest, making it look like he offended me.

" And that is supposed to keep me full?"

Liam only rolls his eyes while a deep chuckle escapes. I was wrong to think that he couldn't get more attractive.

10 minutes go by as we listen to One Direction hits, much to Liam's dismay. We finally turn into a massive driveway that is guarded by a huge wall and an even larger gate.

Liam quickly puts in the password and the large gate swings open. As we drive in I can't help but admire the layout of the driveway. It's probably the size of my house. Rich much. I don't think I've ever seen grass that green. There are a lot of trees blocking my view from the house but as soon as we drive past the trees the house - no mansion comes to my view.

The mansion is covered in white bricks and a large wooden front door. You can see that the windows of the house is bullet proof because it's glass is a shade darker than normal windows.

That's the point of a safe house genuis. I guess being a gang leader has its own perks.

A few cars are parked in front of the house. When we get out we are greeted by a few people dressed in formal attire. By the looks of it I'm assuming they are the help.

Seriously, how rich can this guy be. This is a safe house for crying out loud.

Looking back at the scenery in front of me I'm once again blown away. In seriously considering joining a gang if this is the luxury that comes with it. My thoughts about joining a gang quickly gets replaced by disgust when I think about how they manage to have so much money. Drugs, prostitution, other illegal stuff.

" Come on." Liam gently places his hand on my lower back and walks me over to the front door. Inside we are greeted by yet more staff. I'm seriously getting pissed off now.

" Liam, please enlighten me as to why I had to leave a girl's house to come here."

I turn to my left to see Chase walking out of what I assume is a kitchen. He has a half eaten sandwich in his right hand and a soda in the other. That sandwich really looks good.

" It's The Snakes." Liam replies shortly.

Chase looks confused.

Wow. Liam should really learn to not split his sentences.

" They found out about Everly and now they want her dead." he explains casually as if this is an everyday matter. Well considering from what I know about being a gang leader, this probably is a very normal matter for them.

I don't think I'll ever get used to this.

The room goes silent. The rest of Liam's inner circle walks into the conversation.

" So what. Now we are supposed to give up our safety just for a girl?" Chase looks annoyed as he points out his dislike towards me.

That actually hurt me. But he's right I guess. I am just a girl. A girl who always ends up in trouble and because of that I'll probably end up dead. I don't want any harm to anyone's safety.

" Excuse me." I say and turn around to go back outside again.

I know Liam cares for me. Hell, I don't even know why he cares for me? I haven't done any good on this planet. All I've been doing is wasting people's time and putting them in danger because of that.

I inhale the air as I step outside. I feel my eyes tear up but I promised myself that I'm done crying. Crying is just a way to show how weak you are.

My hand drifts to my belly and I look down at it.

" It's going to be okay Chicka."

I hold back another tear as one of them managed to escape.

" Everly." I hear Liam's voice that's laced with concern.

My head snaps back to Liam's.

" I'm sorry about Chase. He's just-" he begins to explain but I put up my hand to stop him from continuing.

" It's okay Liam." I say with a polite smile. Well almost.

" I just have to go talk to the rest of the them about what's going to happen. Just hang around here and make yourself at home." he suggest as he slowly starts to retreat when he hears voices being raised inside of the house.

I nod my head and Liam dissappears back into the house.

What have I gotten myself into? A few months ago my biggest worry was to find an identical pair of socks and now it's trying to stay alive.

I brush away a stray of hair that has managed to escape my messy bun. Looking up at the sky I see that it's getting dark.

I hear yelling coming from inside the house. I can clearly hear it's Liam and Chase that are arguing over me.

I'm not just going to stand here and try to cope with what's going on. I don't think I've ever felt this unwanted in my life besides getting kicked out of my own house.

I just can't take it anymore.

Me being the stupid and dumb Everly that I am start walking over to Liam's car. The keys are on the driver's seat.

I climb into the car. Oh I'm going to regret this.

I start the engine and speed off past the gate guard and into the streets off to who knows where.

I'm done feeling unwanted.

I'm done having to put up with everyone's shit.

I'm done feeling helpless over my own body.

I'm done being someone's puppet.

I'm just so over it.

_______________________________________

A/N!!!! (21/07/2021)

I have received a lot of hate on Everly's actions in this chapter but please let me explain for those who are upset.

* Yes I understand that's its not the best choice to run away from safety when a gang is trying to hunt you down.

* But remeber Everly has been bossed around her WHOLE life and barley as any control over what is happening.

* if you were in Everly's position with the knowledge that someone is trying to kill you then you would also panic and not think clearly. This is Everly not thinking clearly and trying to run away. It's normal for people to run away from their problems instead of facing them.

* and if you were hated by one of the strongest mafia's inner circle then I'm sure as hell you wouldn't feel safe while staying with them under the same roof.

So yeah just keep in mind that a lot of things are effecting Everly's behavior.

Stay safe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 133K 67
Book 1.5 in the "Life in-" series Ashton McClain is lost. After two years of spiraling out of control he has nowhere left to go. Trying to find somet...
124K 3.4K 24
"We always have our Forever, but also have our never" -Tori Adams • • • Major editing :) w a r n i n g: cringey to the max [ started: march 2016...
13.7M 504K 67
Book 1 in the "Life in-" series Scarlett Rain Rhodes is just like every other 17 year old high school Junior. She goes to school, makes good grades...
137K 3.8K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...