Leviticus

By AtinyNeli

Levi is a 15 years old guy, with not much to worry about, except trying not to fall asleep in church. Until t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Update part 2
Part 2 is here!!!

Chapter 20

1.3K 52 29
By AtinyNeli

《NICK'S POV》

Felix nearly choked on his lunch. "Oh my god, can't you guys let me eat normally for one fricking time?"
"Why? We aren't doing anything wrong, you're the one overreacting with every thing we say or do." Nick couldn't help but say, which earned him an irritated look from his friend.

"But who are you talking about?" Alex asked, all of a sudden interested. "Is she pretty?"
"Are you sure it isn't a he?" Jay asked.
"My reflection in the mirror, obviously."

Alex frowned. "How's that your soulmate? It isn't even a real person."
Matt tried to explain it was a joke, and Alex kept not understanding him, so Nick quickly got bored, and looked at his boyfriend. He had put his head down on the table, and looked at Nick, his eyes partially hidden under his blonde bangs.

Nick put his head on the table too, looking back at Riven. Riven smiled a little, making Nick blush a bit. "Hey, pretty boy. What are you doing tonight?"
Nick grinned, surprised by this sudden question, since Riven had never asked him out before. At least not like this.

"Nothing much. How about you?"
Riven's smile widened. "I'm gonna spend some time with my boyfriend. I haven't been alone with him for a while now."
Nick started wondering whether someone had either taken over Riven's body, or someone threatened him with his life.

"Sounds fun. I must say, I'd really like to meet that boyfriend of yours, he sounds like a very lucky guy."
Riven nodded. "You can, he's behind you right now."
"What the f*ck?!" Nick got up and turned around.

He looked straight into the principals eyes, who looked back with a frown on his face. "Nick. This language is not allowed in this school, and surely not ever to be heard of you again. Also, everyone of you, please calm down a bit. You're making a lot of noise."

He sent Nick one last disapproving look, and then left them. The others waited until he was a few steps away, and then continued talking just like they did before. Nick sat down, and looked at Riven, who also sat straight up in his spot now. "Oh whoops."

Nick shook his head, not being able to understand what just happened. "Your... boyfriend is the principal?"
Riven started now laughing out loud, a sound that Nick didn't hear often, but was too confused to actually enjoy it.

"No, of course not. Gosh, you're so cute Nick. I was kidding."
"Of course you were. Also, thanks for inviting me to go home with you today."
Now it was Riven's turn to look surprised. "But... I didn't-"

"Oh but you did. And you can't take it back now."
Nick smiled at his shook boyfriend, and then got up. "I finished eating guys, so let's go."

~~~~

"Riven, what do you want to drink?" Riven looked up, clearly disappointed Nick even would have to ask.
"Oh, of course."
"You can't have any alcohol. I don't want you all over me."

"I won't be. I have a good alcohol tolerance." Nick defended his drinking habits.
Riven rolled his eyes. "Who are you even trying to kid? We both know you don't."

Nick sighed, but then walked back to the kitchen where he got both of them some Coca Cola. He didn't want to get into a fight Riven, especially not after how laid back he had been today. He really seemed to be able to handle having Nick coming close to him better lately.

When he came back, he saw Riven was on his laptop, watching something. When he saw Nick entering the room, he quickly closed it, and acted a bit nervous, as if he had been caught doing something weird.

"Are you watching those BL drama's again?" Nick put the glasses down on the table.
"I- I- Hey, how do you know what they are called?"
Nick started laughing, and sat down next to Riven, who moved away. "I looked it up, obviously. I'm not your boyfriend for no reason, I should know about your interests."

"Ah..." Riven took his glass. "Then, what exactly did you see?"
Nick smirked, but tried to hide it as much as possible. Thankfully Riven wasn't looking his way. "Well, I watched this very interesting drama, called: Together wi-"

Riven reacted even before Nick had finished his sentence, by spitting out his drink. "You- you watched that one?"
Nick took a tissue from the box that was on the table. "Seems like you know that one too."
Riven shook his head, clearly panicking. "What did you see?"

Nick used the tissue to wipe Riven's mouth. "Gosh, you spilled it everywhere."
Riven grabbed Nick's hand. "NICK!"
Nick sighed, knowing he had no choice but to answer. "Oh, just the 2 first episodes, I didn't have time to-"

"Oh my gosh..." Riven whispered. "S- So you saw the beginning of the first episode?"
"Oh, I most certainly saw that." Nick imitated their English teacher, when she caught two of the students having eye contact with each other for longer than 3 seconds during class.

"Oh god."
"So, you wanna watch a BL movie together with me?"
Riven shook his head. "No! We can't, I only watch BL drama's when I'm alone."
Nick shrugged his shoulders. "Let's be honest, is that because you don't want to watch it with anyone else, or because you don't have anyone else to watch it with?"

Riven didn't answer immediately, so he continued: "Then, let's make sure I'll be the first one you watch it with."
They decided on a drama, but Nick saw more of Riven than the drama itself. He tried not to, but he kept staring at him.

Riven went to the kitchen to get them something to eat, and Nick took that as his chance to lie down on the couch, ignoring everything that his grandparents had teached him about good manners.

"Seriously?" Riven rolled his eyes when he saw Nick lying on the couch like that. He put the food down, and was about to sit down on the floor, when Nick grabbed his hand. "Riv... can't you just lie down with me?"

Riven frowned. "No, I don't want to-"
Nick didn't let him finish his sentence, but instead pulled his arm.
Riven hadn't seen that coming, so he fell on top of Nick. "Nick, what the hell?!"

Nick grinned, and turned his body, so Riven ended up being stuck between him and the backrest. "Nick, we're trying to watch a movie. I can't see the screen this way." Riven, clearly agitated, tried to get up, but Nick pulled him down once again, so he landed with his head on Nick's chest.

"You can watch it this way." Nick sighed. "Even though I don't understand why you want to watch that movie when you can look at my face instead."
Riven wanted to get up, but Nick already put his arms around him, so he could only lay his head down, and focus on the movie.

Nick couldn't say he was doing the same. Instead he looked down at Riven, wondering how many more chances he would get to be this close to him. Riven surely would not even dare to get any closer to him than at least 2 meters when the dating experiment was over.

Which would be in 4 weeks, something that honestly frightened Nick a bit. He had gotten used to Riven being this close to him, and loved every second he spent with him.
He looked at Riven's face, and noticed he seemed to have fallen asleep.

He smiled, and whispered: Seriously, Riven? Do you have to be this cute? Do you want me to fall in love with you for real or something?" Then he realised what he just said. Him, falling in love with... Riven? A guy? He knew that was impossible. There was no way he was gay.

He had never looked at any guy like that. And the amount of girls he had dated... he sincerely liked a lot of them. Not all, but surely a lot.
But, what if Riven... was gay? He never even thought of that possibility, and hated himself for not doing so.

If he was, Nick would be the last person to mind. But what if he actually started liking Nick? He honestly had no idea how he should react to that. He knew Riven had never dated anyone in the past few years, so he could be gay, and closeted.

Riven started moving, so Nick moved aside, to give him some space. Riven rolled on his side, and put his arm around Nick's waist, burying his haid in Nick's shoulder. Nick stared at him, feeling like he just confirmed everything Nick was just wondering about.

Nick turned until he was on his side too, so he was facing his boyfriend. He then put his arms around him, and pulled him close. He smelled the chocolate shampoo again, and smiled. Hugging Riven was already one of his favourite things to do ever. Riven was just like a little, cuddly, soft bunny, and made it very hard for Nick not to want to touch him.

Nick woke up by the sound of someone walking into the room. He assumed it was Riven, and wanted to go back to sleep, until he realized that Riven didn't wear heels. He looked down, and saw Riven, still sleeping in the safety of his boyfriend's embrace.

"F*ck." Nick mumbled.
This woke Riven up too. "What?" He said, his voice sounding very sleepy.
"Riven? What is this?!"
Riven immediately got up. "Oh sh*t."
Nick also got up, and saw a women staring at them.

Next to her was a man, with the same shocked expression on his face, as the women. They both looked pretty young, somewhere in their thirties. This couldn't be...
He quickly gazed at Riven, who cleared his throat.

"Mom, dad? I... didn't know you'd come home today..."

《END OF THIS CHAPTER》

Skskskks I'm back I guess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 1.8K 14
-cringe warning- i wrote this when i was 15 lmao. the plot's a mess and the writing sucks but i had fun writing it so i decided to keep it up. :) Col...
3.7M 96.2K 38
Tyler Lewis is a 17-year-old openly gay boy who's been heartbroken so many times. After finding a new "love" his parents were afraid that his heart w...
591K 4.8K 10
Just a collection of boyxboy oneshots I made! Happy reading! :) *** These stories contain romance between two boys. If you're not okay with that then...
62 0 21
Eiichi, a first year student aged fifteen from a small town in Shinjuku, just moved to an entirely new city which also includes a new school. After l...