THE MARINE IN COMBAT BOOTS. (...

Av Writing_Addict2

Evelyn Scott, has always been apart of a military family with dad who used to be in the marines and now her b... Mer

1 (Edited)
2 (Edited)
3 (Edited)
4 (Edited)
5 (Edited)
6 (Edited)
7 (Edited)
8 (Edited)
9 (Edited)
10 (Edited)
11 (Edited)
12 (Edited)
13 (Edited)
14 (Edited)
15 (Edited)
16 (Edited)
17 (Edited)
18 (Edited)
19 (Edited)
20 (Edited)
21 (Edited)
22 (Edited)
23 (Edited)
24 (Edited)
25 (Edited)
26 (Edited)
27 (Edited)
28 (Edited)
29 (Edited)
30 (Edited)
31 (Edited)
32 (Edited)
33 (Edited)
34 (Edited)
35 (Edited)
36 (Edited)
37 (Edited)
38 (Edited)
39 (Edited)
40 (Edited)
41 (Edited)
42 (Edited)
43 (Edited)
44 (Edited)
45 (Edited)
46 (Edited)
47 (Edited)
48 (Edited)
49 (Edited)
50 (Edited)
51 (Edited)
52 (Edited)
53 (Edited)
54 (Edited)
55 (Edited)
56 (Edited)
57 (Edited)
58 (Edited)
59 (Edited)
60 (Edited)
61 (Edited)
62 (Edited)
63 (Edited)
64 (Edited)
65 (Edited)
66 (Edited)
67 (Edited)
68 (Edited)
69 (Edited)
70 (Edited)
71 (Edited)
72 (Edited)
73 (Edited)
74 (Edited)
75 (Edited)
76 (Edited)
77 (Edited)
78 (Edited)
79 (Edited)
81 (Edited)
82 (Edited)

80 (Edited)

2.1K 43 7
Av Writing_Addict2

EVELYN'S POV
It was now close to ten and I was ten centimeters dilated, which meant it was baby time.

And they wheeled me in the OR room, as when you're having twins you have have to have in the OR guess in case anything is to go wrong.

Our families were here but they were all moved out into the waiting room.

Once I hit ten centimeters everything began happening very quickly, my legs were pulled up so they were touching my chest.

Oliver was up by my head holding one of my hands, and then on the other side of me, there was a nurse.

And then in front of me was, of course, Doctor Ryan and as well as three other nurses.

"Okay, Evelyn I need you to push." I heard Doctor Ryan say to me.

I placed my chin to my chest as I pushed for ten seconds before taking a short breather before pushing again for ten seconds.

"Alright Evelyn that's it, baby A's head is almost out you're doing absolutely amazing." Doctor Ryan told me.

We waited for another contraction to hit before I started the whole pushing process again.

"Okay, Evelyn I need one more big, big push and baby A is out." He told me.

And I gave everything I had and gave one last big push and the best sound I had ever heard filled the room.

"Baby A born at 10:28 pm." I heard one of the nurses call out.

I told Oliver to go over with him that I would be okay.

"Okay, Evelyn baby number two isn't waiting I'm gonna need you to push." Doctor Ryan told me.

I pushed another three times before I heard him say something.

"Okay, Evelyn again I need another big push and this baby is out." He told me and I just nodded once again giving everything I had.

And I again heard the best sound as he started crying.

"Baby B born at 10:31 pm." I once again heard a nurse say.

Over the next thirty minutes, I delivered my placenta, and we all got taken up to the maternity ward to recovery.

Oliver an I were in the room and we were just soaking up this time with our babies.

"They look so much like you," I whispered to him as I played with one of their little fingers.

"I'm so beyond proud of you love, I can't even tell you having two babies at once, I'll forever be amazed by you." He told me as he gave me a quick kiss.

We heard a knock on the door and said come into whoever it was.

"How's the new mom feeling?" Doctor Ryan asked me.

"I feel really good, or than being tired and a bit sore, but seeing them definitely overrides any discomfort," I told him as I stared at the brown-eyed little boy.

"I hear that a lot, so baby A weighed 6 pounds and 10 ounces and is 21 inches long, and as for baby B he weighed 7 pounds and 13 ounces and is 22 inches long, so major props to you honestly, in my whole career never have I seen someone pregnant with twins and grow them that much and to keep yourself healthy at the same time. Honestly it's amazing." He explained which I was extremely shocked to hear.

"Do you guys have any questions for me before I step out?" He asked us.

"I was wondering, did I tear at all?" I asked him.

"That's another thing that surprised me you didn't tear one bit, you're honestly a superhero." He joked.

"Wow, well thank you so much, Doctor Ryan, honestly you've been absolutely amazing throughout this whole pregnancy," I told him.

"No problem, if guys need anything just press the call button and a nurse will come in, they'll also come in regularly to make sure everything's going well, but I'll see you guys shortly." He said as he shook our hands before leaving.

I decided before our families came in I would try and breastfeeding them, which I'm planning on doing it as much as possible but I will be supplementing with formula as well

Breastfeeding went really well, but they were still hungry so we gave them both a bottle of formula.

We were still feeding them when our families came in.

"Oh my goodness they're so perfect, and they look so much like Oliver." His mom said as she came over to look at them.

"That's what I was telling him earlier," I said to her as I started burping him.

"So do we get to find out their names now?" Riley asked impatiently.

"So, Oliver is holding baby A and his name is Malaki Jaxon, and I'm holding baby B and his name is Axel Lee," I said introducing them to our families.

"Oh gosh, that's adorable I'm so happy for guys," Riley said.

"So, how'd the labor go?" My mom asked me.

"It went so well, Malaki was born at 10:28 pm and he weighs 6 pounds and 10 ounces and is 21 inches long, and then Axel was born at 10:31 pm and he weighs 7 pounds and 13 ounces and is 22 inches long," I explained to everyone.

"Oh wow, I wasn't expecting them to be that big." My mom said.

"We weren't either, but their absolutely perfect and we couldn't be happier," I said as I smiled at them.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but did you tear at all?" Sadie asked me.

"I asked that too, and no I didn't tear a bit, and apparently Doctor Ryan was rather shocked, to say the least, which I am too," I told her.

"Wow, talk about a superhero," Hailey said.

"That's exactly what Doctor Ryan said to her," Oliver said as he piped in.

We let everyone get a chance to hold the babies before they all left to head back to their hotel rooms.

It'd just been the four of us for the past couple of hours and we're trying to get the twins ready for bed.

Axel has started crying which in return made Malaki start crying as well.

So we actually started playing music and they made them calm down instantly.

So we changed they're diapers and put them in a swaddle before placing them in their bassinets.

"I want to say again, I'm so incredibly proud of you love, honestly, I'm so blessed to have you as my wife and I know that Malaki and Axel are so blessed to have you as their mom even if they don't know yet." He said as he came over to my bed and grabbed my face in his hands.

"Thank you, love, it means a lot to me, and I know that their equally as blessed to have you as their dad even if they don't know it, and I'm also equally as thankful to have you as a husband," I told him as I pulled his head down to me, letting our lips meet.

"I love you babygirl, don't ever forget that." He told me against my lips.

"You might have to keep telling me," I said to him.

"For the rest of our lives, promise." He whispered.

"I love you too babe," I told him as I scooted over in the bed so he could sleep in it with me.

We cuddled up with each other, sinking into one other, completely soaking up this daze of finally having our babies.
............................................................................
A/N: They're finally here!!

What do you think of the names?

Also for Malaki, his nickname will be (Kai) and for Axel, his nickname will be (Ax) just thought I'd let you guys know now so you won't be confused☺️

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Comment&Vote if you liked or found this chapter I interesting.

Much love for you guys!❤️

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

959 81 17
This is a Songs of war fanfiction, all rights go backt to Black Plasma studios, except for my oc's ((Nova, Shadow, Skylar, Lilly and Ceris (thoug the...
1M 32.3K 31
The second I saw her my skin heated and heart skipped a beat. I knew I had to know who she was. I knew I just needed to be near her. After my horribl...
1.1K 404 72
29-year-old ZJ, a resilient androgynous Malaysian, tragically lost her family in a car crash when she was 18. Growing up in Oldham, she took up waitr...
78K 663 7
(IF YOU ARE NOT READING IT ON WATTPAD THEN IT IS STOLEN) DO NOT COPY OR USE THIS BOOK AS A FANFIC. PLEASE. ( Book IV ) How far will you go for some...