Falling For Mr Billionaire ||...

By queensofsupreme

"LEAVE MY FUCKING HOUSE." Benjamin came in shouting. "Babe, what's wrong." I asked but he just started laughi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
!!! Attention !!! *(Cast)*
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 73

10.1K 442 40
By queensofsupreme

Sofia's POV.

"Come on Sofia, why you so afraid." Carlene asked me and I finally gave up.

"Fine. I'll play the game." I told her and she nod smiling.

"Truth or die." Carlene said and I quickly sat in front of her. I'm so happy Elijah is sleeping.

"Isn't it dare?" I asked and she rolled eyes. "I choose Truth."

"Do you love Elijah?"'she asked and I nod my head, of course I love my baby boy.

"Truth or dare?" I asked and she smiled.

"Truth." She was so excited about the stupid game. I can't wait for Benjamin to come home.

"Who is Benjamin really to you?" I asked.

"He is my husband." She replied. "Truth or dare." I knew somehow she wanted me to choose dare but there is no way I'll ever choose dare.

"Truth."

"Were you a stripper?" She asked and I got up. "No Sofia, you have to answer." She told me getting up and Benjamin came in.

"I'm I interrupting something?" Benjamin asked and Carlene looked at me.

"I'm--umm I'm going to go sleep. Goodnight." I quickly ran upstairs in a hurry.

There has to be something I wrote about Carlene in my diary. I kept paging through my diary book looking for something I wrote about Carlene. I don't know why I have a feeling that she's not a good person. She acts too innocent and nice to me.

After I almost gave up I saw Benjamin's name and I quickly started reading the paragraph it it was funny how the paragraph was about Benjamin and his wife.

"I can't believe he married after me. I always blamed myself for not being a good wife to him and yet as soon as I left he remarried. I hated myself for never telling him about Elijah, our baby boy but now at least I know I should've never hated myself because Elijah is better off without a father. I know if Benjamin finds out about Elijah he will definitely take him and raise him with his new wife. But there's no way I will ever let that happen, I will never let my baby boy go through what I did as a kid. I will end all this today and there's no way I'll ever tell Benjamin about Elijah." As soon as I finished reading the paragraph, tears were rolling down my cheeks. I can't believe he lied to me, why did I even fall in love with him again after everything.

*   *  *   *   *   *   *

"Where's Benjamin?" I asked Carlene who was getting ready to swim.

"He left like an hour ago and took Elijah with. So why did you wake up late?" She asked.

"I slept late last night." I replied.

"I heard you crying, is everything okay with you?" She asked and I faked a smile nodding my head. "You know you can tell me anything you want. I'm not the type to gossip trust me."

"So you really are married to Benjamin." I said and she nod smiling.

"I know you don't believe me Sofia and you don't have to because you don't know me."

"But I do believe you Carlene." I mumbled and she smiled.

"Really?" She asked and I nod my head. "Well, then I'm happy."

"I'm sorry for thinking you crazy. I should've known Benjamin was lying." She laughed and just assured me everything is fine.

"Now why don't you swim with me?" She asked. "Come on don't be shy. I promise I'm a great swimmer."

"I can't even swim." I uttered.

"Then let me teach you. I'm a great teacher at everything." She smiled at me and there was no way I could refuse her after all she never takes a No for an answer.

"I'll quickly go get something to change on." I told her and she smiled.

I quickly went upstairs and looked for all my swimsuits, because there's no way I'll swim. I'll just have to hide everything because I'm definitely not a fan of water.

"I can't find all my swimsuits." I told Carlene and she sighed.

"Don't worry love." She said. "I always have an extra new swimsuits with me and if you don't like this on, I have plenty of swimsuits in my room." She handed me a swimsuit and I died.

I can't swim.

I wanted to scream but I can't refuse her after all she said she's going to teach me how to swim.

"Now go change." She commanded me and I quickly left.

"Stupid stupid Sofia. Why can't you just say no." I mumbled to myself as I changed into the swimsuit.

"I'm ready." I told her shivering.

"You took long to put on one swimsuit Sofia Valentines." Carlene complained. "But anyways when we go in the water I'll hold your hand but be calm don't panic." She warned me as if I didn't know. But there's no way I can stop myself from panicking when I see water, I hate swimming.

"There you go." Carlene said as we walked to the deeper side. She was holding my hand the whole time. "When I'm here, don't be afraid of drowning."

"The water is nice and thank you for everything Carlene but I want to go back please." I told her.

"We didn't even swim, we were just walking Sofia."

"But I want to go back." I stated and she nod annoyed.

"Fine, but we going to have to practice more for you to learn okay." I agreed only because I wanted to get out of here right now.

"Apply this cream on my back please." She asked me when we came out of the water.

"Fine." I took the cream from her and started applying it on her back.

"So do you love Benjamin?" She asked.

"Do you love him?" This was a question I wanted to know because my answer was definitely a complicated one especially now that his married.

"Of course. Now your turn." She said.

"I do Carlene but--" she turned around and pushed me to the swimming pool.

"Swim for Benjamin, come on Sofia swim." She shouted and I watched her as she laughed. "You can do it love." I couldn't do it.

"Please." Was the only word I uttered but she just kept looking at me. I couldn't breath. I knew I wouldn't make it but Elijah was the only thing on my mind and memories started playing in my head like DVD.

"Why would I do that sir?" I asked the man standing in front of me.

"It's a win win situation Sofia. Trust me, Benjamin Carson can have any women he wants so just take the deal while it's still on the table." The man told me.

"Someone please call an ambulance." A women shouted.

""LEAVE MY FUCKING HOUSE ?" Benjamin came in shouting.

"Babe what's wrong." I asked but he just started laughing, I would always joke about saying babe to him. But today he's so different.

"I TOLD YOU TO FUCKING LEAVE." He shouting again glaring at me.

"It's not like you haven't done an illegal thing ever." I said angry, forgetting the fact that he doesn't know about me knowing the illegal stuff he used to do behind my back.

"What ?" Benjamin asked me.

"Just forge my signature." I repeated ignoring him and I looked at her tummy.

I ran as fast as I could as soon as I heard his voice. I almost fell down the stairs when a man caught me before I could fall.

"Why are you running?" A stranger asked me.

"Please sir, my ex-husband is here, he can't see me like this." I told him and he nod agreeing to help me.

"My wife is also pregnant." He said thinking it would help me calm down.

"Nice to meet you Anna." I said shaking her hand.

"You such a lovely lady. I'm glad my husband bumped into you." She said and I smiled at her.

"I told you to fucking call Benjamin. He has a right. It's his son I'm giving birth too." I yelled at Anna. She was the one there for me while God knows where the person who should be here is. If his partying or sleeping around I hope he gets in an accident on the way home. I'm dying here giving birth and his enjoying his single life.

"I found his number on the emergency place. Must I really call him?" What the hell is she thinking trying to call Benjamin. He is going to take the baby away from me.

"It's my birthday." Elijah said making Anna even more angry  but she just started laughing and kissed him on the forehead.

"You both such cute babies." She said cleaning Annette's face.

"I'm not a baby. Tell her momma." Elijah was trying so hard to act angry rolling his eyes when he heard Anna say my cute babies.

"Of course you not Anna's cute baby." I told Elijah and he smiled until I added " You my cute baby boy." He rolled his eyes and looked both Anna and I thinking of a comeback until he heard Marko's voice.

"Mommy I love you." Elijah said and I smiled kissing him on the forehead.

"I love you more than the world itself."

"But that is too little mommy." He pouted and I laughed.

"So how much do you love me?" I asked.

"More than all my toys." I laughed more after hearing him say that.

"I see you awake darling." He comes to visit me once every month. But every time he covers his face with a stupid mask. It's like he doesn't want me seeing him.

"You still don't want to speak to me, "madam"." He said emphasizing the word madam. What did I ever do to him? But I still don't want to speak to him.

"I see, you haven't been eating madam." I stopped eating a few weeks ago. I only drink water sometimes. I don't eat because they always seem to drug me.

"Elijah. Miss him?" He said angry at me. He made me loose it. How can he say my baby boys name.

"What!" I snapped.

"Get your filthy hands off her." I heard Benjamin's voice and my heart jumped up in joy. He really came back for me.

The next thing I knew the man pulled the trigger.

*Don't FORGET to VOTE COMMENT and SHARE please.*

A/N

Your thoughts on this chapter?

I know y'all all have lots of question. So just comment them and I'll reply.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 10K 56
❝Leave me alone!", I shouted at him as he pulled me forcefully towards himself. "Oh come on, girl! Don't be a fool! Women are dying for me there are...
13.8K 182 7
"I want to be completely yours." I whispered and his lips parted slightly. "You sure-" he cleared his throat. " I mean, are you aware that I'm-" "Wou...
192K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
106K 4.6K 36
"You know curiosity always kills the cat," He says looking down at me. "Yeah, But doesn't each cat have nine lives?" I bite my lip. "Your right, so...