Tu Meri Jaan hai ❤️ (Complete...

Od Cutiee_Madhu

He is ruthless, arrogant and dangerous Gangster, called as "Guru" in Mumbai! She is innocent and kind-hearte... Viac

Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Thank You!!!
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter 50
Announcement!!!
Epilogue
New story
Season-2

Chapter-36

8.2K 422 59
Od Cutiee_Madhu

Thank you everyone for your precious votes n comments 😊😊😊 Keep Supporting ❤️

Thank you sooooo soooooo soooooooo muchhh My dear Followers!!!! I had reached 197 followers!!! Yipeee!!! Only 3 to go... It will be 200...

Please Follow Me if u didn't till now... Thank you...

**********
RM Mansion
Evening

Guests started to arrive for ArShi Mehndi function... All are busy in receiving them... Ragini n Madhu are preparing the Mehndi while Rishabh, Laksh n Purab are busy with Guests... Arnav n Khushi are getting ready in their respective rooms... And about Kavita, she is not in home... She has gone out lieing that she is going to meet her old friends but in real she went out in frustration as she can't see them happy...
.
.
.
.
.
Sanskar cut the call which he was talking while... He is standing in the balcony already ready in his simple green kurta n white jean looking as usual handsome...

He saw the time and sighs... He went inside the room only to see His Jaan sleeping peacefully on the bed... Seeing her peaceful n innocent sleeping face, he doesn't want to wake her up, but the function is gonna start in an hour... She has to get ready too... If he didn't wake up her now, then she won't leave him alive... He smiled little thinking her cute red angry face...

He sat beside her on the bed n caresses her hairs...

"Jaan...", He called her softly as if his loud voice may hurt her... Swara smiles in her sleep hearing his soft voice as she is thinking that she is in dreamland... Sanskar smiles...

"Jaann...", He again called her lovingly...

"Hmmmm", she said in sleepy voice smiling...

"Jaan, wake up... Function is going to start... U have to ready also na?"

Swara opened her eyes slowly and looks at him... She makes pouting face and hugs his stomach n again closed her eyes lying on his lap... Sanskar smiles and pecks her head... He caresses her hairs n looks at her, she is sound asleep... He shook his head and pats her cheeks softly...

"Jaan, wake up or else I am going... U can rest..."

Swara makes irritated face n sat up... Sanskar smiles and hugs her... Swara too hugged him back but didn't smile... Sanskar breaks the hug and chuckled seeing her grumpy face...

"Jaan, if u want you can sleep, but don't complain that I didn't wake you up", he said with lil smile...

Swara made bad faces n walks towards the washroom... Sanskar shook his head and took his phone... He heard door opening sound n saw Swara is standing with two dresses on her hand... She showed two dresses and signed him what to wear... Sanskar shows right hand... Swara nods n again went inside... Sanskar again concentrate on his phone...

****************
Swara came out wearing a green lehenga choli with pink dupatta... Sanskar saw her n skipped his many beats... He put his phone in pocket n stood up... Swara felt his gaze n looks at him... She saw him staring her... She frowned little...

"Sanku... Isn't it nice?", Swara asked...

"Beautiful...", He said still lost in her... Swara blushed little... She quickly moves towards Mirror n wore her accessories... Sanskar is staring her continuously which makes her heart to beat fast... She got ready n turned to see him standing infront of her... He holds her waist n pulls her to him... Swara widened her eyes and looks at him... Sanskar smiles...

"My Jaan is looking so beautiful", he said looking in her eyes... Swara gets lost in his chocolate brown eyes... He cupped her face and moved closer to kiss her but stopped as someone knocked on the door... Sanskar gives irritated look while Swara giggles cutely... Sanskar glares at her while Swara smiled and kissed his cheek tightly...

Sanskar smiled... They both moves to the door and opened it as a servant is standing there... He bow his head seeing Sanskar...

Servant: Sir, Madhu mam has told me to call u as the function is about to start...

Sanskar (cold voice): Ok, u can go...

"Jaan, I think we are late... Come...", Swara nods n they both left downstairs...

************************
Swara smiles widely seeing the decorations... All guests are busy in talking and drinking while Ladies are sitting on the beds which is lyed on the floor... Mehendi girls are too sitting with them... She directly run towards Kushi who is sitting on the swing looking beautiful in her Pink lehenga... Sanskar smiles and went back of her... Arnav is sitting beside Khushi... While other family members are standing there...

Swara: Bhabhi, u looks beautiful...

Khushi smiling: Thank you, Shona... (She hugged Swara)

Madhu smiling: As Swara n Sanskar has come, let's start the function...

All smiled and nodded... Madhu sat on the other side of Khushi... She took Kushi's hand n draw a little design... Kushi smiles widely... Then the Mehendi girl took the charge to design her hands...

Swara (excited): Didu!! I too wanna put Mehendi...pls...

Madhu (smiling): Ofcourse bacha come...

Everyone smiles as Swara run n sat on the nearby couch... Madhu asked a girl to draw for Swara... Then Ragini n Madhu too put Mehendi for them...

Aarohi is smiling seeing Swara who is excitedly looking her hands where the girl is drawing Mehendi... Purab is admiring her from distance... Someone smacked his back, He turned n see Laksh is standing... He gave a sheepish smile to him...

Laksh (teasing): Purab!! What are you doing? Staring ur girl haan?

Purab smiles and nods...

Laksh: Then go n talk to her...

Purab (pouts): Yaar... She won't talk to me!!

Laksh: First try... Goo!!

Purab nods and went near Aarohi n stood beside her...

Purab: U didn't put Mehendi?

Aarohi turned n saw him, without saying anything she again turned towards the bride...

Purab: Hello, I am talking to you only...

Aarohi (sighs): No... I don't like it...

Purab: U don't like mehendi?

Aarohi (gritting her teeth): Yes!!! Byee...

She went near Swara n sat beside her...

Swara (excited): Aaru!! See my hand... It's nice na?

Aarohi smiling: It's beautiful... But Swaru pls be silent for sometime n don't shake ur hand orelse how she will draw haan?

Sanskar chuckled hearing her... Swara glares at him who is sitting on the other side of her...

Sanskar (teasing): Aarohi! What have you said!!! It's really a tough job for Jaan... She can't control her mouth even for a minute u know!!

Aarohi laughs little... Swara angrily glares at them both...

Swara (cutely): I hate u both!! Don't talk to me!!

Aarohi: Awwww! Swaru... What did I do? I just said for ur good only... See if u shake ur hand na, ur design won't come nice...

Swara nods cutely: Then I won't talk with Sanku... He only teased me na!!

Aarohi nods her head vigorously with smile... Sanskar smiles and adores her... Mehendi girl asked Swara whose name she has to write on her hand?

Swara (excited): It's Sanku!!

Sanskar smiles while the girl looks at her confused... Aarohi laughs seeing her...

Aarohi: Sorry! It's Sanskar... She told as she calls him like that...

Swara (whines): But I want to write Sanku only!!

Sanskar smiles: It's ok... U can write whatever she asks... (He said to the girl)

The girl nods and starts to write... Swara looks at Sanskar...

Swara: Sanku... Close ur eyes... U should not see it...

Sanskar (frowns): Why?

Aarohi smiling: Coz Jiju! U have to find it... Where is ur name in her hand?

Sanskar: What is this silly thing?

Swara (glares): Close ur eyes!! It's ur wife's order!!!

Sanskar looks at her amused while Aarohi smiles...

Swara (calls Rishabh): Jijuuu!! See this Sanku is not closing his eyes! He is cheating me...

Everyone who are sitting on the other couches smiled hearing her complain...

Sanskar smiles: Ok Meri Jaan!! I will close my eyes...

Swara smiles widely seeing his closed eyes...

********************
Khushi's Mehendi has completed... She is smiling seeing her hands... Arnav smiles seeing her...

Khushi: Bhabhi! My Mehendi is completed...

Meanwhile other's hand too adorned with Mehendi... They all came near her...

Madhu: Ok now! Arnav Bhai, u have to find ur name in Khushi's hand...

Arnav nods making faces... He saw her hands for more than ten minutes but couldn't find it... Khushi passed glares at him... All are giggling seeing them..

Swara (laughs): Bhai, u can't find ur name!!

Arnav (annoyed): Shona!! It's really difficult to find... I think it is very easy to find the great criminal than my name in her hands...

Swara laughs while others too chuckled... Khushi angrily glares at him...

Sanskar: U can find buddy! Come on!

Arnav find his name after five minutes... All claps while he pecks Khushi's cheek...

Arnav: Sorry dear! Now I found na! Pls smile...

Khushi smiles at him while he hugged her...

Swara (loudly in happiness): Now it's Sanku's turn to find...

She sat on the swing while ArShi smiles and stood beside all... Sanskar adores her excitement...

Swara: Sanku!! What are you looking?? Come fast!!

Arnav smiles: Now u will suffer my buddy!

Sanskar smiled and sat beside Swara... Swara stretches her hands infront of him... Sanskar looks at her hands which is looking beautiful adorned with designs...

Swara (warning): I will count 10 numbers before that u have to find... Orelse I won't talk to you...

Sanskar looks at her little shocked... Others laughed...

Laksh (laughing): Bhai!! Now u r gone..

Arnav: Doll! It's really a good idea...

Sanskar looks at all who are teasing him n then at Swara who is giving him tight smile...

Sanskar (smirks): Ok Challenge accepted!!

Everyone shouts loudly...

Swara smiles and starts to count...
10..
9...
8...
7...
6..
While Sanskar looks at her hands carefully... He found his name in little heart in her right palm but didn't say it, he thought to play with her...

Swara: Sanku!! Fast... Only 5 are left...

Sanskar smiles seeing her cute tensed face... While others are eagerly waiting...

5..
4..
3..
2...

Swara pouts seeing him... She is about to say one but Sanskar said 'I had found it'...

Swara smiles widely "Really??"

Sanskar nods n shows it... Everyone clapped their hands... Swara jumps on him in happy while he holds her carefully hugging her... Swara didn't hug him as her hands have mehendi...

Swara (looks at everyone): See Everyone!! My Hubby is the best!! He found it within ten seconds!!!

All smiled as Swara is over joyed... Sanskar admires her happy face and huge beautiful smile which makes her face to glow... Then he makes her sit on the swing carefully...

*********************
The function has almost finished... Most of the guests have already left... Aarohi too left as Purab voluntarily came n offer to drop her... Aarohi denied but Swara said her to go with Purab as it is not safe to go in midnight... Purab smiles widely while Aarohi without having choice left with him...

Ragini is standing near the food area having annoyed face... She is so hungry but she can't eat as her hands having mehendi... She can't ask others too... As other girls also having Mehendi... Rishabh n Arnav are feeding their respective partners... Arnav has told that he will feed her along with Khushi but she don't want to disturb the new couple so she said that he can feed her after feeding Kushi but now she can't wait more...

Ragini: I think I should wash my hands now... I am damn hungry...

She is about to move but she heard someone voice...

"No need Ragu!"... She turned n saw Laksh is standing with tight smile... She frowned...

Ragini: what??

Laksh (smiling): No need to wash ur hand... I will feed u...

Ragini widens her eyes: Ohh Goddd!! Really??

Laksh nods his head... Ragini glares at him n nods her head....

Ragini: Ok pls come fast...

Laksh gives her huge smile and left to take food... She sat on the chair... He came quickly with the food plate... His heart is jumping in joy... He then feeds her one by one... Laksh is talking to her continuously about something... Ragini looks at him and smiles... He said some joke while she laughs loudly... Rishabh n Madhu saw this n looks at eachother... They both smiled thinking something...

Here, Swara is sitting on the swing lonely having big pout as this Sanskar has disappeared somewhere... She is cursing him under her breath...

Swara: Where is this Devil has gone? He doesn't care about his little wife... He didn't even think about that she might be hungry... Huhh!!! Goddd!! My poor little stomach!!

Suddenly she saw a spoon before her... She looks upward and saw Sanskar is the one who is stretching the spoon n having food plate in his hands... She smiles little n eats... Sanskar sat beside her on the swing...

Swara (eating): Where were u these much time haan?

Sanskar (feeds another spoon): Important business call... Couldn't avoid...

Swara (eating while): Always busy in business... (She makes faces)

Sanskar smiles and feeds another spoon: What to do Jaan? Business also important na!!

Swara (chewing): Hmmmm...

Sanskar (feeds her): Jaan, Aarohi asked me if u will come college tmrw?

Swara looks at him while eating...

Sanskar (looking her): If u don't want to go, then it's ok... U can go after some days... Hmm!! Let's do one thing, U go after ArShi marriage... Ok???

Swara smiles little n looks at him lovingly...

Sanskar: Say something Jaan...

Swara smiles: I Love you, Jaan!!!

Sanskar looks at her stopped feeding... He smiled and pecks her lips... Swara blinked her eyes cutely shocked with sudden kiss...

Sanskar chuckled: Love u too, Jaan...

Swara smiles widely n opened her mouth signing him to feed her... He smiled and feeds her...

Swara (swallow her bite): Sanku, I want to say u something...

Sanskar: Hmm say Jaan... What?

Swara: I think something is going between Ragu n Lucky...

Sanskar frowned: Why are you saying like this? Who told you like that haan?

Swara (grins): I had found it... See there, now also they are laughing...

Sanskar turned n saw Raglak are laughing and Laksh is feeding Ragini... And again he turned towards Swara...

Sanskar (feeds one more bite): Yeah!! I knew it already... Lucky is loving Ragu...

Swara (shocked): What??

Sanskar smiles: Yess!!

Swara: Then Ragu?

Sanskar nods No: No, she didn't... But seeing them I can say she too will love him soon...

Swara smiles: Yeah!! Then it will be awesome... We all will be in same home... Happy!! Happy!! Nice na??

Sanskar smiles and feeds her: Hmmm...

Swara (excited): Jaan!!

Sanskar smiles: Yess!!

Swara (grins): I have another secret also!! I had found it myself...

Sanskar smiling: Jaan, I think u are eligible for becoming a detective... Now a days, u r doing more detective works...

Swara pouts cutely... Sanskar chuckled and stretch the spoon but she turned her face...

Sanskar: Ok Sorry Jaan!! Eat now...

Swara smiles n eats...

Sanskar: Tell me now! What have you found?

Swara giggles: It's Purab... He loves Aarohi!! (Sanskar is about to say something but she interupts) Sanku pls don't tell that u knew it too...

Sanskar chuckled: No Jaan... I don't know that...

Swara smiles widely: Purab is very good boy and Aarohi too... So they will be happy with eachother...

Sanskar nods: Hmmm..

Sanskar gives another bite but Swara nods Noo...

Swara: I am full, now.. it's enough Jaan...pls...

Sanskar: Ok one last bite..

Swara: This is the last... Promise?

Sanskar: Hmmm... Promise...

Swara eats it... After that, Sanskar wipes her mouth with tissue and kissed her forehead... Then he stood up n left with empty plate...

Soon Everyone left to their rooms after finished their dinner...

**********************
In a cold place,

Aaryan is sitting on the huge chair while his Guards are standing around... Soon a Man came before him...

Aaryan (coldly): Have u find it??

Man (bow his head): Yes! Sir...

Aaryan: Tell me... Where is she?

Man: Sir... Swara mam is in her home only with her brother ASR n her whole family...

Aaryan: I knew it before! This ASR is very clever...

Man: Sir!! One more thing...

Aaryan coldly: Whatt??

Man (fears): Sirr.. she.. She is married...

Aaryan stood up from his place in shock and shouts loudly: Whattt??? U bloody... U may find it wrong...

Man (fearfully): Sir... She is really married Sir... That too with SM only... Their marriage reception too held here only with some important business partners...

Aaryan clenched his fist tightly and his eyes turned to red in fury...

Aaryan (shouts): How dare that Sanskar??? How can he marry her?? She is Mine!! I won't leave him alive... I had already stopped their marriage before three years by killing their parents only to get Swara... But that ASR had cleverly hided her somewhere that I couldn't find her these years... And now I had found her but She is married... Nooooo... I can't take this... She has to be with me only... She is Mineee!!!

He shouts like a mad... Kavya who came there gets shocked hearing all...

Kavya: Bhaii!!! What are you saying?

Aaryan: Yesss!!! Swara is Mine... I laid my eyes on her before three years... Dad has sent marriage proposal too... But they denied... We were so angry... Then I come to know that they are planning to marry her with Sanskar... So I killed all of their parents and thought to kidnap her but They hided her somewhere... I have searched her everywhere but couldn't find her... Then there was loss in business so I forgot that and focused on our business... Now I came to know that she is here only by you... But she is married!!! Urrrghhh!!!!

He throw the vase harshly on the wall... Kavya is shocked to learn the truth but smirked...

Aaryan: Noo... She will be Mine only... I will separate that Sanskar from her n will take her with me... They don't know that we are underworld dons... So we can defeat them easily... I will get her!!!

Kavya looks at him n smiles evily as it will destroy her happiness... She want that only...

*****************************************
Hope you all liked this part???

So Aaryan n His father only killed their parents!!! (Many of u guessed right)

Hahaha... but they don't know that Sanskar is only Guru and Sanskar n Arnav are gangsters...

At the same time, Sanskar also don't know that they are underworld dons and they only killed their parents...

How they gonna find them?

And now Aaryan's target is Swara??? Will he be successful?

How they all gonna save her? How Sanskar is gonna save His Jaan?

What is going to happen next?

Let's wait n see...

Tell me ur views by comments 😊

Check out my other story SwaSan-My Crazy Lover also...

Thank you,
Madhu...

Don't forget to tap the Star button below 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

30.4K 1.5K 13
What if the seeds of the storm that you have sown now threaten to wreak havoc in the life of the person you care about the most? Can you find the str...
68.6K 3.1K 31
" You can't do this to me please " , exclaimed she fearfully . " I can sweetheart , I can " , he said coldly pointing a GUN towards her " But you sa...
9.5K 303 33
When she entered his room for the first time and her eyes met with the TV that was mirroring all corners of her home, including the bathrooms, paraly...