Chapter-2

Hello friends... Thank you for those who have voted n commented... Its really means a lot for me... Here is the 2nd chapter...

----------------------------------------------------------------
The screen opens at a cold dark place... It is looking like a old godown surrounded by Mens standing with loaded guns... Many cars and other vehicles are parked on a side...

Inside the place,

It is looking like not less than a palace... Either sides are standing guards with weapons... At the centre,a large king sized chair is placed... A person is sitting there having stern face... It is GURU, the most Dangerous, Ruthless n Arrogant Gangster of Mumbai... Everyone fears abt him... He is the top most Businessman too... But people don't know that He is Guru... He is our hero The Sanskar Maheshwari...

A man came n stands before him... He bow down his head n wish him... The man is Alex ( Guru's trusted person)...

Sanskar (coldly): Get him here...

Alex nods... Soon a person was brought up by his men... Sanskar signed them by his eyes... They nods and starts beating him brutally... Sanskar is watching the Man's shouting in pain...

Sanskar (shouts): Stopp... Get him here...

Man(pleads in fear): Guru, pls guru...pls leave me... Pls forgive me... I did that without knowing... Pls don't do anything with me...

But his pleadings didn't hear to Guru's ears...
(Here I will mention Sanskar as Guru)

Guru(coldly): Where is the pendrive?

Man(fears n hesitate): I.. I don't know, guru...

Sanskar holds his hair in his fist tightly... the man shouts loudly...

Guru (angrily): Where is the pendrive? Tell me or else I will kill u...

Sanskar took his gun from side table n put it on the man's head... He shivers in fear n gulps...

Man(fear n crying): I will tell u.. pls don't kill me... It is in London with my junior leader Priya... Pls leave me...

Guru(cold voice): Call her, now...

Alex give him his phone... Man dials her number with shivering hands...He put the call on speaker... Sanskar press his gun more n signs him to speak...

Priya(on other side): Hello, Suresh...

Man(tries to be normal): Haan, priya... Where is that pendrive I have given u?

Priya: Why? Is anything serious?

The man see towards Sanskar who is looking at him with red eyes...

Man: no nothing... I just asked for safety...

Priya: It is submitted on Morning itself... I think it will be with the Editor Swara... She must be editing it... I think it will be telecasting tmrw... Don't worry... Byee...

Man: Haan, thanks... Byee...

The man sees Sanskar fearfully... Sanskar without thinking shoot the man furiously and ordered his men to clear the body...

Sanskar order one person to get both Priya and Swara number...

Within 5 mins, Swara and Priya phone numbers are in Sanskar's hands...

Sanskar calls Swara... But she didn't attend the call... Sanskar angrily clutches his fist and hit the table beside him...

At London,
Swara's office

Senior calls Swara to his cabin... Swara enters after got the permission...

Senior:sit Swara... (Swara sat on the chair)