Chapter-29

Morning

Sun is peeping into our heavenly couples room through the curtains... Swara gets irritated of this n try to hide herself in her hubby's chest... She is cuddling more into him which makes Sanskar to open his eyes... He gets mesmerized seeing his Jaan's morning beauty... She is looking cute with her frown in her face... He smiles little n holds her carefully... He slowly turned with her so that the sun can't disturb her...

He smiled seeing her lips curved into a beautiful smile... He admires her lovingly... He tugged a hair strand behind her ear which is disturbing his view... And slowly caresses her cheeks softly... Swara smiled and hugged him tightly by wrapping her hands around him hiding her cheeks on his chest... Sanskar chuckled seeing her antics...

"Jaan, I know you are awake", Sanskar said caressing her hairs...

Swara giggles cutely against his chest while Sanskar felt her lips on his bare chest... He smiled and pulls her close crushing her...

"Awwww... Sanku.. pls be soft, I am suffocating", came her voice complaining like a kid... She tried to push him but..

Sanskar smirks n hugs her more tightly teasing her...

"Sanku, stop that", she said warningly...

"Noo", came his husky voice near her ears making her shiver little

Sanskar who felt this smirked naughtily n tighten his grip... Swara breathes fastly n makes cute angry face...

"Sankuuuu.... Stop it or else I will die", she said in her cute angry...

But her cute angry words turned the devil to total angry... Sanskar instantly came above her n gripped her hands tightly looking her with his cold angry eyes...

Swara gets shocked of the sudden change n became scary kitten seeing him...

"Oo..Oo.. Shona, wrong word! U have awaken the Devil", she thought in her mind

"How dare you?", came his dangerous low voice for which she flinched little...

"Sankuuu... I..", she started slowly but instantly shut her mouth hearing his furious tone...

"Shut up", he said angrily making her shut her mouth, her eyes brimmed with tears...

"I have already warned you, don't talk rubbish but u again thinking like that!", He asked in his cold voice..

Swara shakes her head slowly looking him with her big doe teary eyes... But Sanskar didn't change his eyes as he can't digest her word... She may told that normally without any intention but still it had a great impact on him... It gives pain to him... Pain to his heart which is only beating for His Jaan...

"You don't have any right to say like that... Your everything is Mine... So don't u dare say anything about which is my life... Understand?", He asked in his dangerous voice...

Swara felt her heart is oozing with happiness hearing his words but her tears escaped due to his harshness...

Sanskar who saw this closed his eyes being not able to see her tears... He opened it only to see Swara is holding her ears looking him with her innocent teary eyes... His eyes turned soft but he didn't say anything...

"I am sorry, Sanku... I just told that normally not with any intention... Plss don't behave like this", she said between her sobbing...

Sanskar loosened his grip on her hand n cupped her...

"Don't cry, Jaan...plss", Sanskar said while kissing her head n then kissed her tears...

Swara looks at him with sad pout... Sanskar then kissed her eyes and pecks her pout...