Chapter-32

RM Mansion

Sun peeps into SwaSan room through the curtains... It fell on our cute Princess who is sleeping peacefully... Her sleep disturbed due to sun rays... She gets irritated and tried to hide in her hubby's embrace but frowns not feeling him... She rolled to other side of bed with Sleepy eyes but he is not there also... She opened her eyes with much difficulty n saw him nowhere in the bed...

"Where is this Cuddling Bear?", Swara murmurs...

She sat on the bed holding her head tightly feeling so much pain... She felt like someone is beating her head with hammer... She closed her eyes tightly clutching her head...

"Oh Mummaa!! Why my head is paining like this?? Where is this Sanku gone?", Swara said to herself...

The door opened... Swara instantly looked at the door expecting Sanskar but it is Ragini... Swara felt dejected... Ragini smiles at Swara widely... She went near Swara...

Ragini (smiling): Gud mrg, bacha... Is ur head paining?

Swara (annoyed little because of pain): Haan, Ragu... It's paining a lot...pls do something...

Ragini smiled little n hands over the lemon water glass...

Ragini: Here u go! Drink this... U will feel better...

Swara: What is this? And where is Sanku?

Ragini smiling: Ohho! Can't be without Jiju for even a minute huh?

Swara pouts n held her head tightly...

Ragini (concern): Shona, I will tell u... First drink this bacha...pls...

Swara nods slowly... Ragini makes her drink the water...

Ragini (rubbing her back): Now feeling better?

Swara nods with little smile as she is feeling really good now...

Swara: Ragu, how come I came here? What happened yesterday? Why I didn't remember anything?

Ragini (caressing her hairs): Shona, u had drinks yesterday... So only not remembering anything...

Swara (shocked): What?

Ragini: Yes dear... Now go fast, fresh up n come... You have ur college na?

Swara (impatient): But where is Sanku?

Ragini (laughs): Shona, he had urgent meeting... So he went out... Ok?

Swara nods slowly n left inside washroom while Ragini left...

Swara thinks about last night... Only she remembered till that Sanskar n Kavita were dancing n she went to barcounter for drink... Then she doesn't know anything after that... She closed her eyes and tried to remember but couldn't...

She just got flashes of her falling from stool n Sanskar holding her... Then she remembered he carried her to room... But nothing is clear for her...

Swara (annoyed): Oh God! What is this? Why can't I get anything?

She looks at the Mirror n gets surprised seeing the paper attached with it... She took the paper n looks at it...

A smile appeared on her lips...

"Gud morning, Jaan... Hope u are fine after lemon water... Sorry Jaan... I have an urgent meeting... Need to attend, so I left before u wake up... U don't pressurize ur mind thinking what happened the last night... I knew u wouldn't be remembered anything... Nothing happened yesterday, u just got drunk n I put u sleep... Now freshen up n take ur breakfast... Eat well as u didn't had anything last night... Go to college safely... Take Care, Jaan... See u in evening... Yours Cuddling Bear:) "