Chapter-21

Night

Swara is sitting on the bed seeing clock impatiently... She is hardly controlling her sleep as she is determined to see Sanskar today somehow... But her eyes defeated her like always... She fell asleep by sitting on the couch itself...

After sometime, Swara jerked from her sleep n stood up seeing here n there... She find that she had slept... She sighed heavily as Sanskar didn't come yet... She saw the clock it's going to be 1'o clock... Then she again sat on the couch having pout...

Swara (thinking): Today, I won't leave him... What he is thinking of himself? Devil! Don't even have little sense... He didn't think about a girl who is waiting for him only without sleeping... His ego is bigger for him... He thought he is the big head! He don't know this Shona fully (Her mindvoice: arey Shona! He knew u very well more than urself... U r saying he don't know about u😏??) Okok... I accept he knew me well, but he don't know what I can do na? 😂 Mmm... I will show what this Shona is capable of...
(Her stomach growls in hunger)

Swara (scolding): Arey! Is it the time for growling? Can't u stop ur growling for sometime? U had ur dinner na! Then what happened now? (Again her stomach makes sound) Uff! God! I am hungry! That Devil will pay for all of this...

She huffs in anger n stamped her foot n comes out of the room... She gets little scared as there is dark but little light is there...

"Shona, u can do it", she encouraged herself n climb down the stairs slowly without making sound... She gulped n went towards the Kitchen...

She slowly peeps in the kitchen, seeing no danger she quickly run inside like a theif cat ... She saw nothing is there to eat, she pouts... And then thinks to see in fridge, so she opened the fridge... She saw something to eat... Her face lightens seeing that... She is about to grab it, at that time she heard dogs growling sound... She gets afraid, her eyes widened n she quickly runs out of Kitchen in fear without taking food...

She runs fastly n about to climb the stairs but got strikes with a wall or we can say a manly well built chest... She stumbled back n about to fall... She closed her eyes tightly but she felt two arms securing her... Instantly butterflies started flying in her stomach feeling His touch... She opened her eyes slowly and gets lost in his chocolate brown eyes... The Man whom she is longing to see is standing infront of her, holding her in his arms... Seeing him after two days making her heart flutter in happiness... "How she missed him, his eyes, his manly cologne,his secure embrace...she missed all of him"

Having her in his arms always blissful for him... He is staring into her big doe cute n innocent eyes n admiring her beautiful face in the dim light... They have a cute eyelock...

Swara blinked her eyes n Sanskar sighs as he saw her directly after two days... Whenever he comes home, she was sleeping but it is that what he wanted na? But still his heart wants to see her when she is awake n longing to hear her voice...

"What are you doing here at this time? Why didn't you sleep yet", he asked in his usual cold voice, having her still in his arms...

"Wo... Wo... Its.. I... Kitchen", she stammers in nervousness as she is talking to him after full three days (including today)... She prepared a lot to ask many things to him n scold him but nothing is coming out of her mouth as she is captivated by his dark brown eyes...

"What?", He asked looking in her eyes directly looking into her soul...

Swara closed her eyes not able to hold herself, her heart is beating fastly as no words are coming out of her mouth... Sanskar smiles little seeing her tightly closed eyes... He makes her stand on her toes... Suddenly she missed his warm embrace, she opened her eyes and saw him staring her... She bows her head down...