Chapter-19

Past continues
Its a day before weekend,

Elders (Ram, Shekar, Sujata, Shomi, Dadas n Dadis) have went to temple praying for Swara n Sanskar's upcoming marriage n ask Panditji about Marriage... Here, Swara went to her Friends home... Whereas Rishabh, Laksh, Sanskar, Arnav, Madhu were in their guest house enjoying... Ragini n Kushi has gone to Shopping...

Swara gets a call when she was in Friends home... That call turned her world upside down... She couldn't believe her ears... She instantly ran out n took a taxi to hospital... She is crying bitterly while going in taxi... As the call was stating that her Parents n Grandparents has died in accident... As she is innocent girl, she didn't thought that she has to inform anyone... She directly went to hospital... Reaching hospital, she went inside crying miserably... In hurry, she left her mobile in taxi itself... She saw her Parents n Grandparents are lying lifeless on the bed in hospital... She gets freeze in shock...

After sometime, Swara is sitting on the bench on roadside crying as her everything has gone, her world is around her parents only, now she lost her world... Suddenly she remembered about Arnav n Ragini... She cried n searches for her phone but couldn't find it... She thought to go home to inform her bhai n sister... She stopped a taxi and went to her home...

She runs inside her home only to get another shock of her life... She quickly hides behind a door... She saw Arnav is barking on someone on call... His face is red in anger as Swara gets afraid seeing him... He is looking a total opposite of her sweet loving bhai... He ordered someone to kill one person on phone, Swara gasps in shock... After speaking, he went out of home furiously without knowing that Swara has heard everything... Swara too went out following him... This is too much for a innocent girl like her as brother is ordering to kill... She followed him by her scooty...

His car reached a cold place... He gets down n went inside the place... Swara parks her scooty n went back of him silently... She hides behind a wall n see inside... Many men are standing there wearing black uniforms like Guards, two persons is getting beaten ruthlessly n crying in pain... Swara eyes became teary as her brother is the one who orders them to beat them without mercy... Then She saw him taking out his Gun, her eyes widened in fear... Arnav shoots the two persons right on their heads... Her face went pale on seeing this... She shouts in fear... They all who heard her voice turned instantly... Arnav gets shocked on seeing her... He is about to come near her but Swara gets scared n runs from there immediately... She took her scooty n drove fast... She don't know where to go as her parents have died... She can't even digest that thing but now? His brother is a killer... How can she bear this... Now where will she go? To whom? Her body is shivering in fear n pain seeing everything... On reaching her home again, she fell on the pathway pushing her scooty aside... She is crying vigorously...

At that time, Ragini who has gone to Shopping entered from the gate... She gets shocked seeing Swara who is crying bitterly... She instantly ran towards her n hugs her asking what happened... Swara tells everything about their Parents death n Arnav killing two persons... Ragini gets shocked n hugs Swara tightly n starts crying loudly... After sometime, she felt Swara is shivering in crying n her face showing pain and fear... Ragini wiped her tears as she has to do something for Swara... If she remains like this then her brain will get affect... She knew Swara couldn't bear any shock or fear, so she quickly consoled Swara n takes her from there to her friend home... She didn't inform anyone about them as she too was feared thinking about Arnav...

Then the next day she left to London with Swara as her first priority is Swara now... She didn't want to lose her only family which is Swara... From there only, Swaragini hates Arnav...

*******************
Swara is crying remembering about their death of parents... Ragini wipes her tears...

Ragini: I too was hating our bhai when I am with u in London... But Bhai has come to London after one week n met me... I was going to ignore him but he apologized to me n told me all the truth, Shona... Shona, our bhai is not a killer, he is an Undercover Secret Agent...