Chapter-43

Sanskar directly went to ground floor where already Arnav, Rishabh and Laksh are waiting for them...

They stood up seeing Sanskar... Sanskar starts breaking the things in anger... Arnav and Rishabh looks at him worriedly... Laksh has already told them what all happened there... They are too very angry... But Sanskar?? He has been there seeing it all with his eyes but not able to do anything...

Arnav tried to stop Sanskar but he is continuously throwing the things whatever coming in his hand... His eyes is blood red showing how he is frustrated and angry for not able to find the person behind all this... How dare he? How dare he thinks to take his Jaan??? She is only His!!! His Love!! His wife!! His everything!!

Rishabh (loudly): Sanskar, stop it right now!!! Shona is safe!!! U saved her... Why are u behaving like this?

Sanskar (shouts): Bhai... U don't know what happened today!!!

Rishabh, Arnav n Laksh looks at him....

After few minutes,

Arnav: What happened, Sanskar? Have u find anything from that Krishnan?

Sanskar: May be...

All looks at him confused...

Flashback

Sanskar (cold voice): U know me well that I know... U r the Krishnan who has worked as driver in our home... And went with our parents to temple where they were killed... We thought u were also died but u bloody is alive and didn't try to contact us... Tell me the truth now orelse I will kill u here itself...

Krishnan gets horrified looking at Sanskar... Sanskar showed his eyes to a Guard behind him... Guard nods and put the gun on Krishnan's head... Krishnan gets shocked and afraid... He instantly fell on his knees and folds his hands...

Krishnan (cries): Please don't kill me!! Please Sanskar... I will tell the truth... I will... Please...

Sanskar nods still looking at him with cold eyes...

Krishnan: We all were going to temple in car for your marriage prayer... It was so dark there as it is night... At a lonely road, a truck came fast towards our car, I have tried to turn the car, and the car got clashed with the tree... I got fainted... After sometime, I got concious and tried to find where I am... I was still in the driver seat with head injury... Then I got shocked seeing no one in the car... Ram Sir, Shekar sir, Dp sir, Deendayal sir no one is in the car and even the ladies too... I somehow came out of the car with difficulty... Then I saw the road was very silent and dark...

I walked some distance and saw everyone is lying on the road lifeless... I got shocked and ran to them... I tried to wake them all... But no one has woke up... I cried seeing no breath in everyone... I saw everyone were killed by stabbing, even the women too stabbed brutally... I looked here and there to see if anyone was there but no one was there... I was not knowing what to do and crying... Then luckily, Ram Sir coughed loudly... I quickly went to him and put his head on his lap...

That fb scene!

Krishnan (cried): Sir... Sir... Wake up sir... What happened..sir... Who did this?

Ram (coughs): Krish.. Krishnan... Pls..pls.. save Swara... Her life... She.. is..in danger... They will take her... Pls... Go fast and save her...

Krishnan (shocked): What are u saying sir? Who is behind her? Who did this to u?

Ram: He... He.. he saw our Shona... They..they send us ma.. marriage proposal... But.. we rejected...it... He is.. he is soo.. obsessed... with her.. he stabbed us... He is gonna get Swara... Save her..