Chapter-25

Aawwwwww😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Chapter 25 I really can't believe this...😝😝😝

Thank you soooo soooo sooo much my dearest Lovely readers😍😍😍😘😘😘.... I am so happy... Its all because of ur love and support! Keep Supporting ❤️

Love u lotssssss♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Happy Reading ☺️

**********
Swara came out of the car n see the building infront of her "SRM industries &Co" written at the top centre... She smiles widely n entered inside sliding her bag on the shoulder... She is looking beautiful in her Red kurti n jeans...

She makes faces seeing the lift, if she has to reach top, she should use the lift... She turns here n there while the Guard standing there saw her inconvenience and immediately walks near her... Swara narrowed her eyes at him...

Guard: Mam, is there any problem?

Swara (making faces): Why? U will solve any problem??

Guard: I can, Mam... Tell me ur problem...

Swara🤔: Hmmmm ok... Actually I have to reach 25th floor, Is there any other way to reach there other than this lift?

Guard: Sorry, Mam... No other way is there other than lift... Only stairs are there but it will be difficult for u to climb...

Swara (making faces): I know that...

Guard (confused): But what is the problem in using lift, Mam?

Swara😔: If I go in lift, I will be bored to travel till 25th floor as no one is here to come with me...so... U told me that you will solve my problem! Can u pls solve this? (She asked with bright face)

Guard's mouth opened seeing her actions...

Guard: Oo..Ok Mam... I will solve... U pls wait...

Swara smiles widely😁: Ok, I am waiting...

Guard left from there, after few minutes he came back with a lady...

Guard: Mam, she is a worker here... She will accompany you...

Swara smiles cutely☺️: Ohhh, Thank you so much bhaiya... U have done a great help to me...

Guard smiles proffesionly nods n left... Swara enters the lift with that lady who is smiling at her... Then she starts to talk to her while the lift reaches 25th floor... She came out of the lift...

Swara smiling: Thank you so much, Miss...

Lady smiles: It's ok, Mam...

She again goes down in lift while Swara enters inside the office excitedly as she wants to tell alot to everyone... She went to the receptionist... she greeted Swara...

Swara (in her chirpy tone): Tell me where is Sanku?

Receptionist frowns: Sorry, Mam but?

Swara (beats her head): Oh sorry... Where is Mr.SM?

Receptionist: Mam, Sir is in meeting hall...

Swara smiles: Ohh thank you...

She said n quickly run towards the meeting hall without waiting for a second... All employees looks at her shocked...

Swara reached near meeting hall n opened the door fastly calling Sanskar...

Swara (excited): Sank..u.. (she stopped abruptly seeing inside)