Chapter-35

Thank you all for your wonderful response...😍😍😍

Happy Reading ☺️☺️

RM Mansion

Swara is sitting on the bed with blank face, her all tears have been dried... Ragini n Madhu are sitting beside her on either sides consoling her... Laksh, Kushi n Aarohi are standing there with worried face... They have been trying to talk to her from the time she came but she is just sitting blankly without saying anything... When she was brought by Arnav and Rishabh, she was sleeping... They have put her to sleep...

Then Aarohi explained what had happened... They felt very sad at the same time angry on those who have done this to her... After hearing this, Arnav has left the home furiously while Rishabh too went behind him... Others are stayed back with Swara...

Few minutes back only, she woke up... All are trying to talk to her and spoke soothing words but she is not speaking back... Only person who is happy there is Kavita... She is feeling happy seeing Swara suffering... (Chudail 😠😠😠)

They all looked upwards seeing Arnav and Rishabh who came in... Arnav sit infront of Swara on his knees holding her hands...

Arnav (softly): Shonaa... Speak something... We all are with you na! Nothing has happened... I am sorry doll for not beside u to save from those bastards... (His eyes are red with unfall tears and anger thinking those bastards even after killing them with more than uncountable bullets he is not satisfied...)

Swara looks at him, her mind travelled back to the dreadful incident, a nightmare... She closed her eyes tightly shaking her head... All felt concerned n worried for her... Arnav hugged her n rubs her back to calm her while she is holding him tightly scared remembering that incident...

At that time, Sanskar entered the room with tensed yet worried face... He is sweating coz of running... He just want to see her safe...

"Jaannn", he called her with restless tone...

Everyone looks at him... Swara breaks the hug hearing the voice which she wants to hear badly... She lifts her gaze n looks at him... Their eyes met showing how much they have been waited to get one glance at eachother... Her eyes are filled with tears while his eyes are showing worry n frustration and anger too for leaving His Jaan alone here...

Sanskar felt a pinch in his heart seeing her state... Her red eyes, pale face, messed up hairs n wearing a blazer??? Why??? Why she is wearing a blazer? She was very happy to go to the party, even she argued with him to go there... She talked with him through message too... But now? What happened there? Why her state is like this? Who is behind her this state?? Thousand questions are rising in his mind but now she needs Him... That he can say clearly by her longing eyes... He feels pain in his heart seeing her tears filled eyes... He is really regretting for leaving her alone n for allowing her to go to college...

Sanskar runs before her n sat before her looking in her eyes which are showing pain... He shook his head signing her not to cry... He cupped her face gently while she hissed in pain... There it goes!! He saw a hand mark on her cheek which has turned red now... His eyes turned blood red, anger starts to build up in him... Who? Who has that dare to slap His Jaan haan??? He clutched his fist tightly turning his knuckles to white... He came to sense feeling her hug... She is hugging him so tightly like her life is depending in his arms... His anger destroyed somewhere hearing her loud cry... He instantly wrapped his arm around her lower back waist while the other is holding her head...

Everyone felt pain seeing her loud crying... They all are helpless, not knowing how to bring her back to normal... But they all know one thing that Sanskar is the one who can make her normal now...