Prologue

A Big warm welcome to those who have decided to read this book!!!

New Readers and also Re-Readers!

Hope you will like my book! Don't forget to give your precious votes and comments. It really would mean a lot for me ;)

Warning ~ This is one of my first books on Wattpad. It has infinity sentence mistakes and grammatical errors. It may be as very cringe at some places, believe me, I myself cringed when I re-read it. I wrote this years back, so my writing here is really bad. Hopefully, I will edit this in future. So pardon in advance! ~

~ All Rights reserved ~

~ No Copying ( Plagiarism ) It's my own hardwork! Or else action will be taken ~

~ Copyrights belongs to me Cutiee_Madhu ~

I hope my writing will make you all smile, laugh, happy and all kind of emotions. Read on!!!

Happy Reading :)
.
.
.

Description:-

He is ruthless, arrogant and dangerous Gangster, called as "Guru" in Mumbai!

She is innocent and kind-hearted girl, living in London with her sister!

She came accross his line and did something which he warned her not to do. So He is furious and wanted to make her suffer for her mistake!!!

While She is helpless! She couldn't defend herself when he threatened her using her loved one, her sister!

She's been dragged into his dangerous life!

He has a painful past so does she!

They both are opposite to eachother! But we all know that opposite attracts to eachother!

So How they are going to meet?

What would he do to make her suffer?

Will love blossom between them?

.
.
.
.
.

Introduction:

Swara Singh Raizada: 23yrs old.. bubbly n innocent girl... Beautiful n cute... Little scary type.. Loving n kind girl... Reporter by proffession... Loves her sister unconditionally,can do anything for her...

 Loves her sister unconditionally,can do anything for her

Ragini Singh Raizada: 22yrs... Beautiful n lovely girl... Unlike Swara She is very strong n bold... Loves Swara to the core... Always adore n protect her... studying Last year of MBA..

 studying Last year of MBA