Chapter-48

Thank you so much everyone for your precious votes ❤️❤️❤️ It has reached 8.22k in one episode... Thank you all those who have voted the previous chapters 😊😊😊

Enjoy Reading:)

******************

Morning

Swara woke up only to see herself sleeping on bed... She rubbed her eyes and looked at other side for Sanskar but he is not there... She heard a phone ringing sound... She gets confused and looked at the table... It is her phone!! How could it be? Her phone has been broken by Sanskar na? Then how come it came here? Was it all her dream?

She took the phone but it is looking new!! It's not her dream... But how come? She saw the caller ID and it's Aarohi... She sighed and took the call... She spoke for sometime casually without telling anything to her and cut the call... Swara gets freshen up and changed into a comfy dress and left downstairs...

The whole hall is silent without any sound or anyone... A fear engulfed her heart... Where are everyone? She quickly went inside Kitchen and sighed seeing Ragini and Khushi are standing there cooking... Ragini saw her and smiled...

Swara: Where are everyone?

Ragini (smiles): Didu has gone out with Jiju for her regular check up... Bhai, Lucky and Sanskar jiju have gone out for work... Come, Drink ur milk...

Swara nods thinking deeply and went taking the glass... Khushi arranged all the dishes on the table while Ragini helped her...
.
.
.
.
.
After sometime,

Rishbala returned from hospital while Sanskar, Arnav n Laksh also came... Everyone settled on the table for breakfast... Khushi served everyone and she too settled beside Arnav... Swara is hell confused and somewhat nervous... She don't know what is happening there... Everyone is behaving as if nothing has happened yesterday...

She looked at Sanskar who is eating his food having calm look...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Basement

Sanskar is shooting on the target furiously with his gun continuously... His jaws tightened, eyes red and his other hand clenched fist tightly showing his anger... He is total Devil mood now...

Arnav and Rishabh are sitting on the chairs with equal angry face... Mark also present there with his system and his two men, all three are working seriously... Some bodyguards are standing around the basement having straight eyes... Laksh entered there and stopped Sanskar...

Laksh: Bhai... Please don't waste your energy...

Sanskar (shouts): How dare he? I just want to kill him with my hands now!! He is the one responsible for everything... He is going to face his worst! I will show him "Hell" which has no one percent pity... He will cry for his death... That Aryan Malhotra!!! The Don in illegal business! Leader of selling innocent girls! Handling Many more illegal activities! He has Dare to lye his eyes on My Jaan! He killed Our parents! Three years! Bloody Three years we have been finding him! But the bloody has hided his reality perfectly with Popular Businessman Mask... I won't leave him! That Bastard was the one who blackmailing My Jaan... And dare to think of taking her! He is thinking himself as very clever but he is the big stupid!!!

Flashback###

Early Morning 4am

Sanskar sleep gets disturbed due to his phone buzzing sound... He opened his eyes and saw Swara is sleeping peacefully in his arms... He took the phone and attend the call... His eyebrows gets frowned... Lines formed in his forehead...