Chapter-42

After travelling 3 hours, Sanskar stopped the car at hotel... Guards came out of their cars and Laksh also came out with Alex... Sanskar shook his head seeing Swara sound a sleeping... He came out when the Guards stood surrounding them...

Laksh: Bhai, where is Shona?

Sanskar: U only look!

Laksh looks inside the car and beats his head: This girl be na! For this only she came here after showing lots of tantrums...

Sanskar smiled little and opened her door... He pats her cheeks calling her... Swara opened her eyes slowly and looked at Sanskar then at Laksh then her surroundings...

Swara (yawning): Where we are?

Laksh (tight smile): Sleeping Hospital... U can sleep here well whenever u want...

Swara frowns while Sanskar smiled...

Sanskar: Jaan, we've reached the hotel... Come out now!

Sanskar stretches his hand while Swara placed her hand on his with huge smile, excited!! She came out while the Guards wished her including Samar who is also standing there... Swara makes bad bad faces seeing them...

Swara (thinking): Oh God!! This Giant has come here also!! He won't leave me to live in peace...

Sanskar (smiled): Jaan, stop cursing... He is very good in his work...

Swara (thinks): Yeah, yeah... Torturing me with his Ghost face and Giant body!!

Sanskar: Torturing you? Really? (He asked with raised eyebrow)

Swara pouts: No scaring me!! U r always finding my thoughts!! I have no freedom in this world...

Sanskar chuckled little... Soon the Manager of the Hotel came there in his business suit... He bends his head giving respect to Sanskar and wished him including Laksh n Swara... They nods their heads while Swara wished him back with smile... Sanskar smiled little seeing her wishing... She knows to give respect to everyone even after she is so rich, she don't show any kind of rich attitude... That is His Jaan!!! And he is so proud of her....

Manager: Welcome to our Hotel, sir... We are very glad that a popular man like u came to our hotel... Please come inside, Sir...

Sanskar nods n surrounds his arm around Swara... They all left inside...

Laksh stood infront of reception asking about rooms... Sanskar is telling the guards to be alert... Swara is admiring the hotel being in Sanskar's arms... She saw a girl sitting on the sofa eating...

Sanskar: Jaan, come we will have breakfast...

Swara smiles wide as she is about to ask that only... Swara hugged him and smiled... And they left to cafeteria while Guards too followed them... Only three guards are following while the others are standing outside...

Aaryan clutched his fist tight seeing that all... Yes, he is standing on the corner and saw everything with his eyes... His desire has increased seeing Swara after 3 years... She is looking so beautiful in her white tshirt and black pant... He can't see her hugging Sanskar...

He sat on the sofa waiting for them... His Guards are outside... Only he and his p.a. is inside...

*******************
After sometime,

In room,

Sanskar hugged Swara and kissed her forehead... Swara smiles faintly, she don't want him to go but what to do... She hugged him tightly and pecked his cheek...

Swara (slow voice): Come back soon, Sanku...

Sanskar nods...

Sanskar: Ok Jaan... Be careful... Don't go anywhere without Lucky or guards... Take care... I will come soon...