Chapter-41

Recap: SwaSan's consummation...

Sorry for late update... Happy Reading...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kavita: Aryan, tell me one thing how did u know Swara? How u met her?

Aaryan smirked thinking that...

Flashback

10 years ago...

A Godown is shown!! The place is fully dark and cold but surrounded with Guards... Inside the Godown we can hear loud crying voices...

There in a steel cage lots of girls have been jailed and they are crying loudly for their life... Their life is gonna destroy that night... They've been sold to a monster who is living in abroad... And they are gonna transfer to there this night...

There in a chair a Man is sitting with devil look... A Dangerous Illegal Don who is doing all illegal, smuggling and selling girls business... He is so happy that he will get crores and crores today by selling these girls... Guards are standing around the hall smirking evilly seeing the girls crying...

A boy whose age is around 19yrs is sitting beside the Man and seeing something in his phone... Actually he is not seeing, he is making video of the girls crying and laughing seeing them... That boy is Aaryan Malhotra... And the Man is his father Rajeev Malhotra, a popular businessman for outside world but a don in illegal world...

Rajeev (to Guards): Take the girls out of cage... Its time to export them...

Guards nods and take the girls out of the cage forcefully without giving any heeds to their loud crying and pleading... A girl pushed the guard and tried to escape but the guard caught her and slap her... Rajeev gets anger while Aaryan is smiling evilly looking all these...

Rajeev (shouts): u bloody girl!!! Did u think u can escape from my empire? Never!!! (He laughs evilly)

Girl (angrily): Don't be so proud of yourself... My Father is police... Surely he will catch u and shoot u on the road infront of everyone... That day ur empire will crush and u will be in hell!!

Rajeev gets extreme anger hearing her words... He took out his gun and stretches it before her... But the girl stood fearless...

Rajeev: u bi**h!! I will kill u now itself and no-one can beat me!!!

He shoot the girl without mercy... Then they all heard a loud shouting sound... They all turned and see A little girl (SWARA) standing outside and have seen everything through the window...

(So little Swara is standing there and she had seen everything... She shouted in extreme fear seeing the man shooting the girl... How she came there??? when Swara was twelve yrs old, she came out with Sanskar, Rishabh and Laksh to eat panipuri.... Remember??? If not its in Chapter-17 u can go n see... So when Swara couldn't eat panipuri more, she came near car to drink water, at that time she saw a cute puppy there... She got happy and runs to pick it up while it runs other side... She runs chasing it and it ran inside forest... Swara without realising went inside the Forest to catch it... Atlast she forgot her way and started to cry shouting for Sanskar, Rishabh... Little Swara walks here n there crying to find her way... At that time she hear noises and came behind the Godown and had seen everything with her eyes... *It is in past and Sanskar, Rishabh noone knew about it as they have been searching for her only when they didn't find her*

Rajeev ordered his goons to catch Swara while she ran away... But the Goon caught her and took her inside... Swara is crying loudly and shivering in fear... Rajeev smiles at her evilly...

Rajeev: u little girl!! U saw me shooting her?? How come u came here? Who are u?

At that time, a goon came there running...