Chapter-26

Thank you everyone for your votes and comments... I was overwhelmed seeing ur response... Keep Supporting ❤️

Happy Reading ☺️

*******************
RM Mansion

SwaSan room

Sun rays peeps through the curtains and falling on our heavenly couple... They both are sleeping in eachother's embrace holding eachother firmly... Feeling irritated because of sun rays, Swara nuzzling more in Sanskar's bare chest trying to hide her face... Sanskar smiles lovingly seeing his Jaan antics...

He is admiring her cute innocent face for more than half an hour now... He wonders how can anyone be this much peaceful and innocent? But his Jaan is!!! He is getting peace in his heart seeing her face... He tightened his grip around her waist n caresses her hairs... Swara smiles in sleep cutely... Sanskar who saw this pecks her lips while she stirred in sleep... Even in sleep, she could feel his touch...

Sanskar's phone rings... He instantly took his phone n cut the call not wanting to disturb his Jaan's peaceful sleep... He again starts to caress her hairs... After few minutes, Swara opens her eyes slowly and looks at Sanskar who is looking at the ceiling n thinking something... She felt heat is erupting from her waist, she realised that he is caressing her bare waist by sliding his hand inside her t-shirt... Her eyes widened n she instantly holds his hand which is on her waist... Sanskar who felt the grip looks down at her n smiled seeing her awake...

Sanskar: Gud mrng, Jaan...

Swara didn't answer him n tighten her hold on his hand...

Sanskar: What happened, Jaan?

Swara (with closed eyes): Sanku, pls take off ur hand on my waist...(she said quickly)

Sanskar smirked and pulled her more close n took off her hand from his hand...

Sanskar (huskily): Why?

Swara shivers hearing his husky desired tone... Sanskar smirks seeing his effect on her... He kissed her neck making her shiver more... He laughs while Swara felt his chest growling because of his laugh... Swara gripped his shoulder tightly, Sanskar hissed as her nails caused him marks...

Sanskar: Awww! Jaan... Your nails are like knife!!!

Swara chuckled: Is it?

Sanskar making faces: Yes...

Swara lifts herself up little holding him n then pecks his shoulder where her nails mark printed... Sanskar smiles...

Swara (innocently): Now, is it paining?

He admired her innocent look n instantly pinned her to bed n came above her... Swara widens her eyes at this sudden change of places... She looks at him...

Sanskar (smirking): I don't know that my jaan is on full romantic mood today haan?

Swara shook her head: Nooo... U hissed in pain na! So I kissed u there, nothing else!

Sanskar: And I am feeling pain somewhere else too

Swara (innocently): Where?

Sanskar (pointing his lips): Here!

Swara blushes n shakes her head... Sanskar couldn't control anymore n kissed her softly... Swara widens her eyes, soon she recovered and respond him back... They are kissing eachother with passion n love...

They broke the kiss due to ringing of phone... Sanskar fell beside Swara n took his phone... He pulled her in his embrace n took the call... Swara is panting lightly surrounding her hands around his torso... Her cheeks are red due to blushing... She smiles cutely thinking about their kiss... Swara blinks her eyes and thinks about her life while Sanskar is talking in phone... After sometime, he cut the call n looks at Swara who is thinking deeply...