Chapter-15

MM

The episode starts with Swara who has heard everything went inside with slow n steady steps... Sanskar gets shocked seeing this, he too went behind her...

Ragini is the first one who notice Swara... She gets shocked n whispered "Shona"

Everyone who heard her turned and see Swara standing there with furious face... Their faces became pale n all stands instantly... Swara's eyes are having tears yet she is looking angry... Everyone felt sad seeing her... Arnav felt like someone took his breath away seeing his baby sister directly after 3 years, but with tears... same like when she left him... He looks at her emotionally while Swara is looking at Arnav with red eyes... Her heart is warming seeing her brother after 3 years whom she loved with all her heart... But she is stubborn, she won't melt infront of him... She remembered how he killed two persons right infront of her eyes still she is feeling that shivers of fear... And now he is the one who is master mind of her forced marriage... The brother who has to protect his sister is the one who hands over her to a Gangster...

But little Did she know that he had done that to protect her only... But No! She is entirely misunderstood the situation like 3 years ago...

Everyone looks at her with guilty eyes while Swara stood infront of her Big Brother The Arnav Singh Raizada...

Arnav (smiling painfully with tears): How are you doll?

But Swara did the unexpected one... She slapped him hardly on his cheeks... Everyone shouts her name... "Shonaaa"

Yes, she slapped her brother who is very close to her heart, the one who fulfilled all her wishes n always makes her smile n love n cares for her... Sanskar gets angry and he is about to stop Swara but Arnav holds his hand tightly nodding No... Ragini n Kushi cries seeing him... Arnav smiles painfully with tears flowing from his eyes... His baby sister slapped him... But he is not angry on her... He deserves it for always kept her in dark without let her know the truth... He can bear anything but not that which makes her suffer... So he is ready to take lakhs of slaps just to save her... He looks at her...

Swara (furiously): I am feeling disgusted of being ur Sister once... I don't know that u will do this cheap thing... No Brother in this world will make his sister marry forcefully to a Don... How could you? Didn't you think of me once? Say... Didn't you think of me once? (She shouts loudly while Sanskar clenched his fist n everyone feels hurt) No... How would you? You didn't think me as ur Sister na! So u have done like this... I always wish that one day my bhai will come n say that everything happened was lie and say he is not a killer still my bhai... But No the day has come never... But more tragic day has come where my bhai has done forced marriage for me... (She laughed painfully while Arnav feels pain seeing her like that... Sanskar is seeing her intensely... All are having tears seeing her) Tell me! Is there any other things which u have done without my knowledge?

Ragini (interupts): Shona, its nothing like that... Its...

Swara (shouts): No... Not a word... Not a word Ms. Ragini Singh Raizada, sister of Great Arnav Singh Raizada... I thought you are my sister but no... U r his sister... Not mine... I have misunderstood that u r my world n everything in this earth... But u too betrayed me... If he cheated me directly, u have backstabbed me... (Ragini cries hearing her, she shook her head negatively) u know when he blackmailed me (pointing Sanskar) saying he will kill u, I felt someone stopped my breath... I was concerned for u more than myself because u were my only family... So I did this marriage as per his wish but u? Have u thought once how I would feel? No... U r with ur brother na! What could I expect from u? Your love was all fake... I thought u as my mother but no mother will do like this to her daughter... I hate you, Ms. Ragini Singh Raizada... I hate u to the core... I don't want to see ur face...