Chapter-14

Hello my friends! Wish you all advance Prosperous n Happy New year! May this year brings you lots of happiness and success! LOL 💗💗💗

Enjoy Reading

At Cliff

SwaSan are kissing while Sanskar phone rings... They both came to sense n broke the kiss... Swara widens her eyes realised that she responded to the kiss while Sanskar picks up the call... Swara's cheeks turned to red, she is about to run away but Sanskar holds her as it is hill top...

Sanskar (rudely): Stay...

Swara nods in fear hearing his rude voice n holds his hands like a lost puppy... Sanskar talks for few minutes and cut the call... He saw her staring the fireflies...

Sanskar: What are you staring?

Swara (slowly): Wo.. I.. I want to hold it...

Sanskar looks at her while she closed her eyes not able to meet his gaze... She felt his grip got loosened around her... She opened her eyes and saw him standing far showing his back...

She gets confused n went near him... Sanskar turns n takes her hand within his left hand... Swara looks at him n then at their hand then again at him... He signs her to look down through his eyes... Swara looks down at their hands while Sanskar placed a firefly in her hand... Swara widens her eyes and looks at Sanskar with wide smile... She looks at the fly which is now flying infront of her face... She cutely smiles while touching it... Her face is glowing in its light n her angelic smile is making her more beautiful... Sanskar skipped his beats seeing her...

The firefly flies away, Swara cutely pouts seeing it... Sanskar smiles adoring her... Swara instantly runs to Car n came back with a little glass bottle in her hands... She hands over it to Sanskar... He looks at her baffled... Swara licks her lips in nervousness...

Swara (pleads): Can u pls holds the fly in this bottle? Please...

She pleads cutely blinking her eyes innocently... Sanskar gets lost in his Princess's cute innocent face... Swara saw him lost n waves her hand infront of his face... He came back to sense...

Swara (pleading): Sanskar, Please...

He nods and goes behind the flies...

"If anybody gets to know that the Great Gangster Guru who kills bastards is behind the fireflies, they will laugh loudly" 😂😂😂

Swara is looking excited seeing him putting the flies in the bottle... He came n gives the bottle to Swara... Swara see inside the bottle, more than 10 flies are inside blinking light... She gets excited and smiles widely... She too blinks her eyes with the flies n laughs loudly... Sanskar is just lost himself seeing her innocence...

After sometime,

Sanskar: Come let's go home

Swara holds his hand: No, I want to be here for somemore time...

Sanskar looks at her face and nods... He picks the bottle from her n leads her to Car... Swara gets confused n follows him silently... He puts the bottle inside the car n closed the door... He climbed on the car bonnet n gives his hand to Swara... She smiles as he agreed to stay here... She gives her hand in his hand... He makes her sit beside him...

He leans on the car shield by placing his right hand back of his head... Swara looks at his closed eyes, she too lyes beside him by placing her head on his left shoulder... Sanskar who felt this, surrounds his left hand around her waist... Swara shivers little n looks at him but his eyes are closed only... She shrugged n see upwards... She starts to admire the night sky which has millions of stars spread over it...