Chapter-8

Party

The Black BMW arrives at the hotel entrance... Immediately the car was surrounded by the media persons who are waiting eagerly for the Great Business man n his purpose of the sudden press meet... Its very shocking for everyone as he called them for press meet...

Guards came near the Car n make the media people move away from the car... One Guard opens the door for Sanskar...

Sanskar get down with his killer look which could make everyone fear of him... He came around the car n opens the door for Swara... He stretched out his hand for her...

Swara looks at him then his hand... She silently slides her hand into his hands which perfectly fitted with eachother... She came out of the car n stands beside him... She got nervous n somewhat afraid seeing lot of people there as she is not at all familiar of this... The press people got shocked seeing a girl with SM...

She felt a hand sliding her waist, she saw his hand n looks at him... Sanskar signs her to smile... She faintly smiles...

Guards makes way for them... Sanskar walks in holding Swara... Swara holds his bottom of the blazer with her right hand in order to prevent her from falling in that long gown...

Sanskar's pov

As we entered the hall, Shona got fear seeing different people there... I holds her protectively n walks further... Then I saw her hand which is clutching my bottom of my blazer... I admired her cute face...

She is looking like a child who entered in the Zoo n got fear of seeing many animals...

She is exactly looking like that only... She is looking breathtaking in this red gown... She is so fragile in my arms... I am feeling happy to hold her to me this close...

But I maintained my rude look to everyone for which they always fear... I smirks thinking about the people's fear about me... How it wouldn't be? I am the most arrogant man... And Guru too... But they don't know about it but already they are fearing hearing Guru's name itself...

Guards lead us to the stage where our family members are waiting for us... Media people starts to throw their questions...

Pov ends

Reporter: Sir, we r surprised hearing ur sudden press meet as u won't give interviews easily... May I know that special reason?

Sanskar (in his business arrogant tone): Yeah, if this SM called u all for a meeting then there must be some special reason...

Reporter: What is that Sir? Is that related to your business or personal? And who is the Girl beside you?

Sanskar: Its about my personal life... Let me introduce my beautiful Better-half, my wife Mrs.Swara Sanskar Maheshwari...

The whole hall went silent for a minute as they didn't expect this... While somewhere fuming in jealousy especially girls as they couldn't get the chance... But they all don't know that Swara is the only one for our Sanskar...

Another Reporter: Your Wife? Its really unexpected, Sir...

Sanskar (mocking tone): Why u all thought that I can't Marry?

Reporter (lil fear hearing his tone): No No Sir... Its a Great news...

Other Reporter: Sir, Is ur Marriage arrange or love?

Sanskar: Both...

Reporter: Sir, Can I ask questions from Mam?

Sanskar nods: Sure

Reporter (to Swara): Mam, How do you feel now being wife of Top most Businessman?

Swara didn't say anything... She looks at Sanskar... He glares at her...