Chapter-33

Hello dears!! How are you all??

I am very Sorry for late update... As I am writing my exams, so couldn't update... Pls forgive me...

Happy Reading ☺️

**********************
SRM industries

The screen opens at Sanskar cabin where they both are passionately kissing each other, lost in their own world...

They broke their kiss feeling breathless... Swara is clutching his blazer n panting while Sanskar arms are around her petite waist... He is admiring her with so much love... Swara looks at him n lower her shades due to shy... Already she is blushing profusely having red cheeks... Sanskar smiles little n make her look at him holding her chin... She looked at him with her big doe eyes blinking it cutely... Sanskar slowly moved closer n pecks her forehead... His lips rested there for more than few seconds... Then he joined her forehead with him looking into her eyes while she too looked at him with love...

"I Love you too, Jaan... Without you I was so incomplete all these years... But now I am feeling complete with u in my arms... This is more than I could ask for... I am nothing without u, Jaan... You are my everything... My heart is beating just for you only... Be with me forever, it's enough for me... I promise you that I will love u n protect u till the end of my breath...

And like u asked I love to pamper you all my life... I love to call you as my Jaan... I love to hold you close to me in my embrace... And I love to kiss you like this always", saying this he kissed her again softly... Swara felt again the butterflies start roaming inside her... She smiled between the kiss when he pulled her closer... She strike with his chest n they both fell on the floor with her on his top...

They broke their kiss due to knock on the door... They both looked at eachother... Swara hides her face in his chest blushing cutely... Sanskar smiled adoring her and put his arms around her thin soft body...

"Wait for 2 minutes", Swara felt his chest growling because of his voice...

She opened her eyes as she felt him sat up with her on his lap... Then He picked her slowly and make her sit on his chair while Swara is staring him with love n glint eyes... He pecked her lips bringing her back to earth... She smiled responding to his smile...

The door knocked again... Swara makes irritating face with cute pout... Sanskar chuckled and pats her cheek... Then he stood up and corrects his blazer...

"Come in", he said in his cold masculine voice...

Swara giggled softly hearing her devil tone... Sanskar glares at her... Swara puts her finger on her lips blinking innocently while Sanskar missed his several beats adoring her cute face...

"Sanskar... I..." Kavita is about to talk while entering but stopped seeing Sanskar is looking at Swara smiling and she is sitting on His chair with her finger on her lips...

Both Swara n Sanskar turned towards the door and saw Kavita is standing there... Swara makes bad faces seeing her...

"Chudail!!! Always disturbing our moment", Swara started cursing Kavita in her little mind glaring at her cutely... Sanskar smiles seeing her n shook his head...

"Yes, Kavita... Come inside", He said n sat on one of the opposite chairs... Kavita came n put the file infront of him on the table... She is fuming inside in jealous seeing them both together...

"Actually Sanskar, I need ur sign on these papers", She said standing beside him... Sanskar nods n starts signing... Swara is staring him smilingly while Kavita who saw her fumed...

"Sanskar, the site seeing is pending... So will u come with me for seeing?", She asked... Swara frowned hearing this, but smiled widely when Sanskar asked her to go with Manager... Kavita nods unwillingly n turned the pages...