Chapter-31

Thank you all for your precious votes n comments 😊 Keep Supporting ❤️

Happy Reading ☺️

********************
RM Mansion

ArShi Engagement Party

Everyone are enjoying the party... Kushi is smiling n clapping her hands as Laksh n Purab are dancing... Arnav is looking Kushi admiringly... He holds her hand and takes her to a corner... Kushi gets confused...

Kushi: Arnav, where are you taking me? Leave me, I want to see their dance...

She gets shocked as he pinned her to the corner wall... Her cheeks turned to red as he is seeing her intensely...

Kushi (hiding her blush): What?

Arnav (holding her waist): Someone is thinking that her fiance is not looking at her!

Kushi widens her eyes and shakes her side to side... Arnav smirks n pulls her close while She gripped his shoulders...

Arnav (whispered): U r looking so beautiful today...

Kushi smiles while blushing... She closed her eyes seeing him coming close... They shared a sweet kiss expressing their happiness and love...

**********************
Sanskar searches for Swara in the whole Party hall... But he couldn't find her...

Sanskar (looking for Swara): Shit! Sanskar... Where did she gone? It's all ur mistake... She must be hurted seeing me with Kavita... I have to find her soon before anything happens...

He came out of hall n searched her in the corridor... He then went towards Kitchen... He stopped hearing some sound coming inside... He moved inside and gets shocked seeing the flour jar lying down with all the flour scattered full of Kitchen...

He then looked upwards... He skipped his several beats seeing His Jaan... He smiles little seeing her cute scary face... Swara is standing on a stool near the shelf which is open... She is having one jar in her hand while her other hand is on her open mouth in shock😲... She is looking cute while seeing the scattered flour😳...

Sanskar raised his eyebrow looking at her...

Swara (cutely in drunk voice): Sanku... I.. I didn't put it intentionally... It's... It's fell off mistakenly... Please forgive me...

She quickly holds her ears cutely but Sanskar closed his eyes as the jar which was in her other hand fell on the floor with a thud... Swara blinks her eyes innocently seeing the jar shaking her head side to side...

Swara (looking the jar fell off)😰: O..O.. I am so sorry... Pls don't feel.. (she said looking at the jar)

Sanskar chuckled adoring her cuteness... He walks towards her... He stand beside her stool...

Sanskar: Jaan, come down... Why did you climbed the stool? You may fall, get down first...

Swara beats her head and turned towards the shelf... She started searching something on the shelf... Sanskar gets confused...

Sanskar: Jaan, what are you finding? I told you to come down...

Swara: Sanku, wait... I have to find one important thing...

Sanskar: But what are you finding in Kitchen?

Swara (searching): Chilly powder jar!!

Sanskar frowns: Chilly powder? What are you going to do with that?

Swara (cute angry)😡: I want to pour it on that Bad girl...

Sanskar smiles seeing her angry: Who is that bad girl?