Chapter-49

I am disappointed and confused... Till before a day I had 265 followers... But now it has become 260??? How??? If someone unfollowed or anything else???

Please don't do like that... First follow then unfollow!!! Then u don't need to follow me!!!

Anyways... Happy Reading:)

*****************

Swara: Sanku please! Nothing will happen to me... If I didn't go there, we can't get him... And he will only come to know that you all know the truth and he will do something big with our family... I don't want that! And you also don't want that na? You told me na, Guru can handle that Don!! Then why are you not letting me? I trust you all more than myself... U say! Will you let anything or anyone touch me? (Sanskar looks at her angrily) Noo na? Then I am going! I have full confidence... Please once think Sanku... Today itself we can destroy him!!

Sanskar, Arnav and Rishabh gets shocked seeing her speaking this much... Their Innocent Princess can speak like this also... So maturely, She is thinking!!! And moreover she is not at all looking scared... She is looking so determined and confident...

Sanskar thinks something and sat on the chair holding his forehead... Swara looks at him... And kneels down infront of him... Both looked at eachother...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Evening

Swara is sitting on the swing in their balcony... She is thinking of the incidents happened in last few days... She was so happy with her Love and enjoying her life... But now it's totally changed... Her Sanskar is very much angry on her and mostly hurted coz of her... She accepts that she did so wrong with him... But she couldn't be able to be without him... He is like her breath!! She can't be without talking to him...

She wants to be with Him! But he is ignoring her... She needs him! But he is not talking to her... This time, she just want to be in his warm embrace and wanted to hide from this whole world...

Sanskar entered their room and searches for Swara... He then comes to balcony and saw her sitting alone in the swing with tears in her eyes... His heart pained seeing her like this... But still her thought of leaving him is piercing his heart...

Both Swara and Sanskar came to sense hearing his phone ringing sound... Sanskar took his phone from the pocket while Swara turned and looks at him... She quickly wiped her tears and stood up while Sanskar talks in phone...

Swara sighed and slowly walked towards him... Sanskar is talking seriously while Swara looks at him with puppy eyes... Sanskar gets amused bit as Swara hugged him suddenly... She puts her arms around his torso and snuggles into his chest... She inhales his cologne and sighed calmly... She always find peace in his embrace where she feel always home!!!

Sanskar didn't hug her back, but still talking in phone... Swara lifts her gaze and looked at him... Swara pouts seeing him not looking at her... Swara holds his cheek and turned towards her... Sanskar gives her cold look... Soon he cut the call and looked at her with blank face... He is about to move, but Swara tightened her grip around him... Sanskar looks at her...

"Jaan, Please talk to me na!!", Swara asked with pout... Sanskar closed his eyes and opened it after few seconds... He holds her elbow and took off her hands and left inside clenching his fist... A lone tear escaped from Swara's eyes which she wiped it quickly...

"No, Shona... U should not cry!! You are the reason for his behaviour... So u should heal his hurt... I will bring my Sanku back to me!!", Swara thinks with determination...

*******************
Swara came out of washroom got ready in a simple pink churidar... She looked at the clock and it is showing 7:30 pm... It's the time!!! Time to Go to Aryan!!