Chapter-28

Hospital

SwaSan break the hug n looks at eachother... Sanskar pecks her forehead with atmost love n affection...

"Jaan, u be here... I will call Purab n he will check you", Sanskar told n about to turn but Swara holds his hand and nods Noo pouting cutely...

She again placed her head on his stomach surrounding her arms around his waist tightly as he is standing beside the bed...

Sanskar holds her shoulders and caresses her hairs softly, Swara released a deep sigh feeling so comfy in being cuddling in him...

Their trance get broken by door opening sound... They both turns seeing their family who all smiles seeing Swara fine... Ragini comes running n hugs Swara tightly, While Swara gets tears seeing all them... She thought that she will lost her life n would not be able to see all of them again but thanks to God, he again gave her life back...

Sanskar left out to call Purab as this is the time he can go out orelse his Jaan won't leave him... Ragini wipes Swara's tears, then Madhu n Kushi hugged her... Madhu kissed her head lovingly caressing her cheeks...

"Bachaa, nothing happened... U are safe n sound... We all are with u na?", Madhu said softly...

Swara nods with little smile while next Arnav n Rishabh hugged their doll lovingly yet protectively caressing her hairs... Swara felt so happy seeing all their love for her... Laksh pats her cheeks smiling...

"Shona, now ur time is gonna be so difficult!!!", Laksh said chuckling...

Swara looks at him confused while others too looked at him, meanwhile Sanskar entered with Purab...

"Why are u saying like that, Lucky?", She asked innocently...

"U very know how much my three brothers are over-protective towards you... So from this incident, they will double their protectiveness which is gonna be a danger for u!!! Hahahaha!", Saying this he laughs while RagShi n Madhu chuckled...

Arnav, Sanskar n Rishabh glares at Laksh while he gives puppy look... Swara pouts hearing this...

Noooo! She shouts in her mind.. Sanskar smiles reading her thoughts while Swara pouting...

Purab smiled n come near her and starts checking her... Sanskar holds her hand in soft grip standing beside her...

"Shonaa dear... Nothing to worry! U r fit n fine... You can go home too... Take care", Purab said with smile while Swara smiles widely as she don't want to stay in the hospitals...

Everyone smiles and left the room leaving Swara with Sanskar to bring her... Sanskar picks Swara in his arms while she gasped little... She didn't expect this... Purab chuckled seeing them...

"Sanku, what are you doing? Put me down... I can come by myself", Swara said with red cheeks...

"Yes, I can see how much fine you are... Shut ur little mouth n be silent", Sanskar snapped at her...

Swara pouts hearing his dominant tone n hides her face in his chest cutely without looking at him... Sanskar saw this but didn't do anything... He thanked Purab n left out bidding him...

Sanskar walks out of Hospital and gets inside the car with Swara in his arms as Arnav opened the door for them... Then Arnav sit behind the wheels n start the car... They drove off to their Mansion...

*****************************************
A big Mansion is shown, which is surrounded by Guards with gun in their hands...

A lavish car entered into the Mansion... A Man (in his late twenties) came out from the Car having arrogant n attitude cold face while the Guard opens the door for him... Mistakenly the guard closed the door while that Man's blazer got stuck with the door... He gets fear n see his boss while the Man slapped him roughly with red eyes n kicked him on his hand while the poor guard shouts in pain...