Chapter-10

Guru's place

Sanskar is sitting on his King size chair with stone face... His jaws ticked in anger and his eyes are blood red saying how he is angry now... He is staring the persons who are getting beats by his men... They are shouting and crying in pain while his men are beating them with iron rod...

Arnav enters there with his arrogant look... He saw the persons getting beaten... He goes n sit near Sanskar on another chair...

Arnav (cold voice): Did they say?

Sanskar nods No with rude face... His anger is building up thinking who will be that person who wants to harm his jaan... He is frustrated as they can't find a single clue about them... 3 years... 3years have been passed but they didn't find anything... This is making him feel more anger and frustration... He just want to ripe that person with his hands now...

Arnav hears a person saying that they didn't come for killing anyone...

He turns his head n went near them... He stood infront of them n shows his hand to his men... They stopped beating...

Arnav (dangerously): What did u say now?

Person (fearfully): Sir, I.. I am.. saying truth only... We are Highway thieves... We just steal money n jewels from people who comes through highway... We didn't come for killing anyone... Nobody has sent us... Pls.. pls believe us... U can check our records too...

Arnav turned towards Sanskar who just nods his head... Arnav feel frustrated that their target get missed... Sanskar comes near them...

Sanskar (blankly): These persons are not them...

Arnav: Its ok.. Sanskar now only we let all know Swara is with us... So they will react soon... Don't worry... We will find them...

Sanskar (shouts): When Arnav? When we will find them? We are trying from more than 3 years, but still now we don't know anything about them... Who are they? Why they are searching our Shona? And Why did they kill our parents?

A lone tear escaped his eyes but he wipes it furiously... He took his gun n shot the persons one by one right on their heads frustratedly within a second... Arnav closed his eyes feeling pain and anger... He knew him well... He can't control his anger and now it is high-time... They should find them soon...

Arnav put his hand on Sanskar's shoulder in way of comforting him... Sanskar runs his hand into his hairs to calm down n sighs...

****************

Night

Swara is sitting on the swing in balcony hugging a pillow as it is cold there and staring the night sky... Her eyes are showing confusion... She is thinking about her life... How her life got changed within few days...

She thinks about her arrival to Mumbai, His kidnapping, His threatening to kill Ragini for marriage and her forced marriage...

Then she thinks about How Sanskar saved her from goons, how he consoled her when she was in fear... Then about Yesterday Night.. She had felt very protective n comfortable in his arms...

Swara (thinks): God! What is happening in my life? I am confused... My heart is feeling restless... Why am I feeling that something is missing in my life?

Her thoughts get broken as someone hugged from behind... Swara smiles...She turns n smiles seeing Ragini standing there... She came n sat beside Swara... Swara lyes on her lap... Ragini smiles n caresses her hairs, Swara felt peace as she closed her eyes... They remain like that for sometime...

After sometime,

Ragini (lovingly): Shona...

Swara opens her eyes and looks at Ragini...