Chapter-22

Hello dears! Thank you so much for your wonderful response... I haven't thought that I will get 110+ votes... Thanks for all those who supported me... Keep Supporting ❤️ Love u all...

Happy Reading...

MM

After three weeks,

It's been three weeks, SwaSan has patched up... They both are very happy with eachother... Now Swara is more comfortable with Sanskar n fell totally for him seeing Sanskar's care n love... His love and care is making her feel very special... But she didn't realise yet but she knows that Sanskar is her life... She became a total bubbly girl like old times because of everyone pampering...

After breakfast, Swara is sitting on her room waiting for Sanskar as she wants to talk to him... He is talking in phone standing in the balcony... Swara is waiting for more than half an hour... She pouts cutely...

Swara (thinks): Ufff! This Sanku be na... He is talking this much time like he is talking with his girlfriend huhh!!! I am here waiting for him... It is waste to wait for this devil... I will go directly n talk to him...

She peeps in the balcony and there he is standing showing his back... She silently walks towards him n stood beside him.. Sanskar saw her but continued to talk in phone... Swara frowns n looks at him...

She twitched her nose and about to turn, but Sanskar holds her n pulls her... Swara widens her eyes, she strikes with his chest... She holds his shoulders for balance n looks at him, but he is looking other side n talking...

Swara gets angry n struggles to get out of his grip but Sanskar tightens his grip on her waist... Having no way, Swara huffs in anger n crossed her arms being in his arms... After some minutes, Sanskar cut the call n looks at her cute angry face... He smiles little... Swara turns her face to other side, Sanskar holds her chin n makes her turn to him...

Sanskar: What happened?

Swara (angry): Nothing happened... I am going... Leave me..

She again wiggles to get free but she can't as his grip is tight...

Swara (angry): Sanku, I said leave me..

Sanskar (smirks): What will u do if I said I am not interested in leaving u now?

Swara blinks her eyes being shocked n nervous as he comes close to her face... Swara's grip gets tight on his shoulder... Her heart beats to start fastly n she felt butterflies tickling her inside stomach... Sanskar cups her face with one hand while other is holding her waist... There is an inch gap between their lips, Sanskar looks in her eyes while she is looking at him nervously...

Sanskar smiles and pecks her nose... Swara cheeks tinted due to his close proximity... His touch is doing magic in her body as it is reacting to him... She gulps little n looks at his chest not able to meet his heated gaze...

Sanskar kissed her forehead lovingly n takes her inside room... He makes her sit on the bed n sit beside her... He holds her hands...

Sanskar: Princess, tell me... What do you want to ask?

Swara is looking at him without blinking eyes as he understood her very well n takes her inside asking her what she wants... This care makes her heart flutter n fall for him more... This man is making her mad in his love... Her lips curved into a beautiful smile... She hugged him instantly surrounding her arms around his torso... Sanskar gets surprised n holds her back... Swara is feeling peaceful inhaling his cologne...

Sanskar: Princess, what happened?

Swara: Thank you... Thank you so much, Sanku for understanding me... I am very happy that you are in my life... I am very lucky to have u...