Chapter-38

RM Mansion

Sanaskar stopped at the stairs seeing something... He bends down n touched it... And then he realised it is oil... he got suspicious n went to study room... he took his laptop n watched the files of CCTV Camera in today's date... He forward the video at top stairs... His hand stopped seeing Kavita coming there looking here n there weirdly like a theif hiding something at her back... He got confused thinking why she is coming there like this...

He gets shocked seeing her taking oil bottle from the back... He watched her spilling the oil on the floor... His eyes turned red thinking what if she want to hurt Swara, yet he wants to confirm it... He saw her talking to herself but he can't hear it because of loud music... Then he saw her going downstairs... he clenched his fist tightly seeing her going towards his jaan... His anger had reached its peak seeing his Jaan going upstairs after knowing had told her something... His eyes turned blood red seeing kavita smiling evily...

He pushed the laptop down angrily making it break when seeing his Jaan falling from stairs... He stood up n left from the room furiously... He came downstairs, by now the guests including Aarohi have left after having dinner... He gave death glare to Kavita who is talking in phone with someone facing other side... His anger is building up inside him like a erupting volcano which is ready to explode anytime... Then he moved towards Swara who is sitting with everyone... Swara who saw him coming there instantly stood up n came near him... She hugged him with sad pout...

Swara (slow voice): Sanku, I am so sorry... Pls don't be like this... Talk to me Naa?

He closed his eyes tightly restraining himself from his anger as he don't want to show it to Swara... He parted her from the hug n looks at her with blank cold face... Swara frowns looking at him... She got confused and somewhat fear seeing his blank face thinking if he is angry with her... While others too gets suspicious seeing his look...

"Jaan, why did you go upstairs before falling down? Did Kavita told u anything?", He asked calmly controlling his inner devil... Arnav n Rishabh came near him sensing the serious look on his face...

"U only called me na, so I went upstairs... Kavita came n told me that u r calling me to our room... As my phone is not reachable, she said that u had told her to call me", Swara said cutely with confused face...

"But Sanskar, U came from outside na? Then why she said like that?", Arnav asked him... All gets confused...

That's it... Sanskar eyes turned red n he is back to his devil form... They all treated her as a family but she has dare to hurt His Jaan... He turned n makes furious steps towards Kavita who is standing at the centre of living hall talking in phone... Others too followed him...

Sanskar jaw gets ticked in anger hearing her laugh... He holds Kavita's elbow tightly n makes her turn furiously... Kavita's phone jerked off her hand n fell down with thud... Kavita gets confused seeing Sanskar standing there like angry lion who is ready for his hunt...

"What happened, Sanskar? Why did u pulled me?", She asked him faking innocent face...

"Shut ur shit mouth", He roared in loud voice... The whole hall shook with his loud voice while Kavita flinched hearing him... Swara got afraid seeing his devil avatar, this is the first time she is hearing His this much furious tone...

Sanskar looks at Kavita with blood eyes...

Thudddddddddddddddddd.... A slap sound filled the hall... Yup!!! Sanskar slapped Kavita furiously yet hardly across her cheek... Due to the intensity of the slap, she fell down on the floor while her lips corner started bleeding... 🤩🤩🤩 (Wowwww!!!)