Epilogue

After one and half year,

Early Morning

The Mansion is filled with a loud crying sound... Madhu who was in kitchen came running outside worriedly...

A smile appears on her face seeing a cute little boy in Arnav's arms who has stopped crying now... Ragini is standing there with pout... She shook her head and walked towards them till now everyone came there hearing the sound... Sanskar too entered the hall after coming from gym...

Rishabh (who came there hurriedly): What happened?

Laksh and Sanskar shrugged their shoulders as they also reached now only... Khushi laughs seeing Ragini's pout... Madhu stood near them...

Khushi (laughing): Oh my ladoo! Why are you pouting now?

Ragini (complaints to Madhu): See Didu! Ansh was crying when I picked him... But when bhai picked him, he stopped crying... This is not fair na!

Everyone chuckled hearing her... (The little boy is son of Rishbala, Ansh Maheshwari, one year old... Two months before his first birthday was celebrated)

Arnav (smiling): Oh Choti! Ur dress was irritating him so only he cried...

Ragini looks down her dress which is having white big stones... Ragini smiled sheepishly while all smiles at her... Ansh makes baby sounds...

Laksh: Raguu... He loves his Mamu more than Maasi, so only he stopped crying when Arnav bhai took her...!

He laughed at her naughtily... Ragini gives him death glare while others smiled at them... At that time, they heard other baby crying... Everyone saw the baby cradle which is in hall where a cute little baby is crying... Khushi beats her forehead...

Khushi: Arey! Now only I made him sleep with great difficulty... Again he woke up!

Madhu (smiling): May be he is hungry! Go now!

Ragini (excited): No no... Actually he is crying as this Lucky has teased me! My nephew loves me so much!!

Everyone chuckled while Khushi moves towards the cradle following by Ragini... Ragini caressed the baby's cute pink cheek...

Ragini (smiling): Oh My adi! I know you love ur Bua so much hey na?

The little boy smiled bit with closed eyes... (The little baby is of ArShi's son Aditya Raizada who was born before 5 months...)

Ragini (huge smile): Oh my god! Oh My god! See... He is smiling...

Laksh comes near the cradle and smiled seeing the child... He again started crying... This time Ragini laughs loudly...

Ragini: I think he loves His Bua more than his Mamu... So only he is crying seeing you!!!

Ragini teased him while Laksh makes faces... All chuckled seeing him... Soon the baby's cry become loud, Khushi took the baby carefully in her hands and left inside as he is feeling hungry...

Madhu: Everyone go and fresh up! Breakfast is ready...

Everyone nods while Ansh jumped on his Mumma who is standing beside Arnav...

"Mumaaa (baby voice)" [He speaks little like calling everyone in his baby voice]

Arnav hands over Ansh to Madhu and left to his room... Madhu kissed Ansh's cheeks who in turn gives her his cute toothy smile and hides his face in her neck... Rishabh smiles seeing both his wife and son while others adored them... Then Laksh, Rishabh and Ragini left to their respective rooms... Sanskar turns to leave...