Chapter-44

Thank you everyone for your valuable votes and comments... Thanks for 253 followers... It really means a lot for me!!

Enjoy Reading:)

*****************

Swara: U don't know about my husband and brother... You will feel worst...

Aryan laughs: They can't do anything with me... Ok I will show u, what I can do... Ok... Now go and see ur lovely Didu... She is pregnant na? So sad!! What if she fell from stairs? What will happen to her baby haan?

Swara's face went pale hearing this...

Swara (stammer): No... No..u.. can't...do that..

Aryan (evilly): I can sweetheart... Now go fast or else ur didu will fall...

Swara throw her phone on the bed and ran out fast sweating in fear...

She saw Madhu is going down the stairs...

Swara (shouts): Diduuuuuu....

Madhu heard Swara's shout and turned but her leg slipped from stairs... She is about to fall but Swara who came running there holds her hand quickly...

Swara (fearfully): Didu! Are you ok? Nothing happened to u na? Are you fine?

Madhu who came out from shock smiles at Swara's care...

Madhu (smiles): When my Shona is here, How wouldn't I be fine? Thank you... (Swara hug her)

Swara nods with smile and relief: Come didu! U should take rest now... Pls don't use the stairs often... If u want anything tell me... I will do...

Madhu smiles and nods... Khushi and Ragini left outside for some work...

Swara came to the stairs hurriedly after making sure that Madhu is fine... She saw the water on the stairs... She gets angry and called the servant...

Swara (to servant): What is this? How come the water spilt here? Don't u know that Madhu di is pregnant? What if she fell from the stairs?

Servant (bows her head): Mam, really I don't know how it came here... Sorry Mam... From now on I will be careful...

Swara felt angry and left to her room... She saw her phone is ringing... She took the call angrily...

Swara (angrily): U idiot... Bloody man!! How dare you? I won't leave you now... Wait and watch... I will tell this to my hubby and bhai... They won't leave you alive...

Aryan (laughs evilly): U think they can do something with this Illegal Mafia Don!!!

Swara gets super shocked hearing him...

Swara (slowly in shock): What are you saying?

Aryan (smirked): Yeah Sweetheart!! I am the Don in illegal businesses... And I warn you... Don't ever try to say anything to ur brother or Husband... Then their state will also be like ur didu... But u saved ur didu by luck but u can't save them!! Mind it...

Swara (afraid): How did u know that I saved her?

Aryan (laughs): I have my source darling... U can't escape from my sight... If try to go against me, then I will kill ur Husband and brother and all ur family also...

Swara angry: U cheap fellow! Don't ever try to do that... Or you will see ur worst...

Aryan smirked: Then Marry me! I won't do anything to ur family...

Swara (determined): Never... Never in ur dreams also...

Aryan (angry): U will... U have to... I think u r so want to see ur family suffer na! Ok I will show who am I now!!