Chapter-45

Morning

Sanskar opened his eyes only to see His Jaan's cute sleeping face... He smiled little and pecked her cheek... Swara opened her eyes slowly and rubbed her eyes cutely...

"Good Morning, Jaan", Sanskar said pecking her eyes...

"Morning Sanku", Swara said lazily and snuggling in his embrace more closing her eyes... Sanskar caresses her hairs...

Sanskar's phone rings... He took the call and speaks...

"Ok... I will come soon", Sanskar said cutting the call... Swara frowned and lift her face looking him...

"Where are you going?", Swara asked him...

"Jaan, I have an important meeting... So going to office", Sanskar said cupping her face... He quickly pecked her lips and about to put her on bed but Swara hugged him tightly...

"No you are not going anywhere... You should take rest... And I want to be with you", Swara said closing her eyes...

"Jaan, it's really important... I am fine only na, see...", Sanskar said... But Swara is lying peacefully closing her eyes...

"Sanku, let me sleep... I am very tired... And u also sleep... Good night!!", Swara said hugging him more... Sanskar sighed and looked at her beautiful face which is glowing in morning light... Sanskar took his phone and messaged to postpone the meeting... Then he too hugs her and slept...

*********************
After two days...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Swara totally forgot about Aryan... She is happy that he didn't called after that... But deep inside her heart, she is really feeling something bad is gonna happen... But she just enjoying her present moment with her family...

Garden

Swaragini, Khushi, Madhu and Laksh are sitting on the chair around the table... They are having their morning tea... They are eagerly waiting for RiSaNav... They three has gone out of town for an important work... They don't know what is the work except Laksh as he knew about it...

Swara has really missed Sanskar so much as yesterday morning he has gone out, still no information about him... She is little worried about them as thinking of Aryan... But Laksh has already told them it is related to gang work... So she is relaxed bit... Thanks to Khushi as she came to her room last night and slept with her... She is praying every second in her heart to keep Her Sanku and her family be safe...

They all heard car horn sound and stood up happily... Swara smiles wide seeing they three coming out of the car... They three saw them in garden and walks to them...

Swara quickly runs near them and hugs everyone...

"I missed you all soo muchh", Swara said while they three smiled and hugs her back...

Swara (chirpy voice): Come! Come... You all have coffee first... You must be tired na!!

They smiled and walked towards everyone... All sat on the chairs...

Laksh: Bhai, what happened? Is the work success? Any news?

Rishabh (smiling): We have both good news and bad news!!

Madhu: Rishi, first tell the good news plss...

Rishabh smiled: The good news is the work which we gone for, is a success...

Laksh smiles widely: You saved them all??

Arnav nods: Yes!!

Swara: Whom u saved?

Arnav looked at Sanskar, Sanskar assures through his eyes...

Sanskar (softly holding her hands): Jaan, actually we got news last week that our Indian girls are selling to other countries... Yesterday is the day... So we were gone to save them... Like Bhai said, we saved them all...