Chapter-40

My Target is still not completed ☹️ But I've updated... For you all who are eager to read...☺️☺️☺️

Happy Reading 😊

***********************

ArShi marriage has completed successfully... Everyone blessed the new couple...

Night

Swara is eating her dinner lonely sitting on the table... Everyone is busy with the guests... Sanskar has gone out for some work with Laksh... Swara smiles seeing ArShi who is standing on the stage giving poses for photos... She is so happy for them... She thinks about her life which has turned into a very blissful one...

She has no words to express her happiness... It's all because of her family... Especially her Love!!! Her Jaan!!! Her Sanskar!!! At first, she thought him as a villain and devil in her life... But later she realised that He is her Hero and angel who makes her world lighted up always...

He is the one who made her life so beautiful... He always make her feel loved and protected... He is doing so much for her but she??? She has done nothing for him... She just want to do something for Him... She smiles...

********************
Sanskar n Laksh came home late... They sighed seeing no one in the hall... Already everyone left to sleep...

Laksh: Bhai, I think everyone slept...

Sanskar: Yeah.. ok gud night... U go, sleep...

Laksh nods and left to his room... Sanskar too climbed the stairs...

He stood infront of his room n opened the door... The room is dark... He thought may be His Jaan has slept... So he didn't make any sound and left to washroom to change... He got changed into his night pant and came out... He got freezed in his spot seeing the scenerio of his room...

Now the room has gained little light by the candles... The room is decorated with candles all over and roses on the floor... His eyes searched for His Jaan and stopped seeing her standing on the corner showing her back... She is lighting the candle on the corner... He gulps seeing her back as he can guess she is wearing black saree with backless blouse... Her long hairs are flowing till her waist...

Swara turned to him with her beautiful million dollar smile playing on her lips... Sanskar missed his several beats seeing her... He became speechless... She is looking sooo beautiful, cute and hot in the saree... Her milky waist is peeping out from the black saree making his throat go dry... She wore no makeup, not even lipgloss... Her face is glowing in the candle light and her eyes are twinkling in happiness... His heart is going crazy seeing His Jaan...

He makes slow yet steady steps towards her... Here, Swara gulps seeing him coming towards her and he is shirtless... Her cheeks tinted with natural pink shade making her look more beautiful... Her heart is beating fast in its extreme speed seeing his eyes... Sanskar stood infront of her looking her with all his love... Swara smiles lovingly at him... He slides his hand on her bare waist making her shiver with his touch... He pulled her close while her hands are placed on his bare chest... They shared a long passionate eyelock...

"What is this Jaan?", He whispered looking at her... Swara licks her lips in nervousness and about to say something... But already he lost his control seeing her, Now this act of her made him crazy... He instantly captured her lips kissing her passionately...

Swara tightly gripped his bare shoulders and started responding him with equal passion... He pulled her close sliding his hands inside her saree... He caressed ger bare back making her feel goosebumps... Swara puts her hand on his hair ruffling it... They poured all their love in the kiss making it go long... Swara's knees go weak because of his touch... His touch is making her senseless and set her body on fire...