Chapter-34

Thank you all for your wonderful response... And Sorry for irregular updates due to my exams... Keep Supporting ❤️❤️❤️

Happy Reading ☺️

******************
RM Mansion

Swara is standing infront of the mirror checking herself... She pouts cutely as she can't show her dress to Sanskar... Then she got a idea... She took her phone n take a pic standing in front of the mirror... Then she sent it to Sanskar waiting for his reply...

She is wearing a blue dress till her knees with full sleeves covering her milky hands... She left her hairs free curling at the end n put little makeup...

Her phone dings with a notification sound

Her phone dings with a notification sound... Swara smiles widely n opened the message of Sanskar...

"Looking breathtaking, Jaan... I can't control myself after seeing u like this"

Swara blushed little seeing his message...

"Don't blush Jaan... Then I will come instantly leaving all my work..."

Swara smiles and replied "Then come..."

"I can't... As this is really important..."

Swara replied "😒😒☹️"

"Don't pout now... Didn't you get late for the party? It's already 7..."

Swara beats her head and quickly messaged "Ufff! Sanku... Thank you for reminding me... Aaru is waiting... I will go now... Byee"

"Jaan, come before 10.. and take care... Love you"

Swara nods and replied "ok... I will take care... Byeee 😘😘😘😘"

Sanskar chuckled little seeing her kissy emoji... He is on the way in his car while one of the guard is driving... He didn't take any other Guards with him as he don't like to go with so many...

Here Swara came rushing down the stairs having her clutch in hands... Nobody come till now from office... Only Ragini n Madhu are sitting in the hall...

They both smiles at Swara... Swara quickly hugged them both...

"Take care bacha, enjoy well", Ragini said...

"Ok byeee Ragu n Didu", Swara replied n went out of the home...

******************
Party hall

Swara n Aarohi came inside the party hall... Samar too came behind them but at distance... As soon as, they entered all eyes are on them seeing the both beautiful girls...

They both went towards their friends (not so close friends, just classmates) and talks normally...

Kavya is already there with her friends... She is wearing a white tight dress till her middle thigh with heavy makeup, just showing off... She is fuming as they both are getting attention of everyone...