Chapter-9

The Party

Arnav is standing in the corner and admiring Swara with emotional eyes... He felt a hand on his shoulder... He turns and saw Sanskar is standing there... He wiped his lone tear at the corner of his eyes...

Sanskar: Buddy, why this tears? Everything will be fine...

Arnav: I too hope for that... Any information?

Sanskar nods negatively...

Arnav: Now only we have taken the step so they will react soon...

Sanskar nods: Yes, we should be careful from now on...

Arnav nods...

*********************

Ragini saw Swara is sitting silently with pout... She knows very well what she wants... She smiles and went near her...

She sat beside her on the chair n caresses her hair...

Ragini (lovingly): Shona, what happened? Why are sitting with pout haan?

Swara cutely: Ragu, this dress na... Its too heavy... I can't go anywhere with this...

Ragini smiles... She kissed her forehead

Ragini: The Party is almost over... But Jiju is busy... So it will take time... I am having ur spare dress... come, u change...

Swara smiles widely n hugs her tightly saying "u r the best, my didi"

Ragini hands over the bag n leads her to the room...

Swara soon changed into a simple black top n pants... She sighs heavily feeling relief...

She comes out of the room n hands over her gown bag to Ragini... They both left towards the hall...

********************

Soon Rishabh n Madhu left to home with Raglak n Kushi as it is already late night... Sanskar is talking on phone...

Here Swara is sitting on the chair tiredly by leaning on the table before her... Purab came there n sat opposite of her...

Purab (smile): Are u tired, Shona?

Swara nods: Hell tired...

Purab(teasingly): Shona, Me n Laksh only prepared for the whole party n did many work too... So it will be fair if I said I am tired... Did u do any work? No naa? Then why are you tired?

Swara's jaw dropped down hearing him...

Swara snapped: Yes, I also have done very big work! (extends her hands widely)

Purab smiling: What work, Madam?

Swara cutely: Purab, u know that gown which I was wearing... That is too heavy more than me... (She makes bad faces) I was lifting that dress the full evening with my small small hands... So I got tired... (She said dramatically)

Purab bursts out laughing while Swara makes a cute pout...

Purab (stops laughing): Ok little child... Where is this Sanskar have gone? Its getting late na?

Swara (annoyed): He is like that only... Don't call him now... Why are u making my mood bad?

Purab: Why? What is wrong with him?

Swara(makes faces): He is such a Angry Bird... Khadoos... Dragon... Always spitting fire huhh!!!

Purab laughs: why are saying him Angry bird haan?

Swara (cute anger): He is always rude...not even one small smile... Didn't you seen his face? It is like Grumpy monkey! U know that Ginger eaten monkey face!