Chapter-4

A girl is smiling happily n playing with her siblings...

Later, Suddenly she saw someone is shooting a girl without mercy... She got afraid n runs...

Again she saw herself running on a road following a person... She hides behind a door to see what is happening... Fear written over her face... She is crying n sweating in fear... She saw that person is stabbing another one with red eyes...

She gasps n closed her mouth in fear... While that person turned n see Swara... She got freeze...

Swara jerked from her sleep n sweating heavily n tears rolling down her eyes... She is trying to calm her heavy breath... She is afraid that we can say by seeing her face... She wiped her tears... Again the Same... Nightmare... It is haunting her...

She saw her room n got confused... Then she realised "She got Married"... She saw herself lying on bed... She turned n see the devil... She got shocked seeing him beside her... She watched him keenly... He is fast asleep without shirt... Swara makes disgusting n somewhere fear face... She saw his bare chest is moving up n down due to his breathing... For one second she lost herself in his handsome face... But she instantly jerked her thoughts...

"I hate you, I hate u Mr.Sanskar Maheshwari", Swara said with venom...

She thought if this devil wake up, then definitely he will do something... So without making sound runs to Washroom...

She saw the time is only 5:30 am... She checked if the door is closed properly... Then she take bath n after that only she remembered that she don't have anything to wear...

She thinks what to do? She can't go out like this n she can't wake someone at this time too... Then she opened his cupboard... His cupboard is having mostly black colour dresses...

She took one black shirt n shorts... She thinks to wear or not... Then without having any other option she wore His Shirt... His shirt is upto her mid thighs n shorts till her knees... She wipes her wet hairs n came out of the washroom sadly... She is missing her soul sister very much...

She saw the devil is nowhere in the bed... She sat on the couch n sighs with relief...

Then she saw him coming to room from balcony door... She stood up instantly in fear... Sanskar who entered the room stopped on his tracks seeing Swara... She is looking cute in his extra-large shirt n black colour is increasing her morning beauty... He got mesmerized n keep on staring her... Swara felt really uncomfortable under his gaze n felt disgusted on herself...

Swara(fumbles due to nervous): Vo...vo.... I.. I don't have anything to wear so

Sanskar (interupts): Its ok.. (rudely)

He went inside Washroom... Swara sat on the couch... Swara can't bear anyone's rude voice... Everyone talks with her softly knowing her nature... But here this devil is always talking to her in his world famous cold voice...  She sighs sadly... Tears are brimming in her eyes thinking about her fate... She can't live with this devil... She thinks to go to her Ragini... For that first she have to escape from this Mansion...

Sanskar came out ready in his business suit... He saw Swara crying... He ignored n went towards Drawer for searching something...

Swara (stammers in fear): vo.. vo... I.. I have to..say..u.. something...

Sanskar turned towards her with cold face...

Swara(slowly): its..its..that... I

Sanskar (shouts): Say it clearly... Can't u speak without stammering?

Swara (crying): My Sister will be worried about me... I have to talk to her...

Sanskar (rudely): Then talk... Who stopped u... But don't u dare do something at my back..