New Here • JB

Galing kay 1-800-hotlinebizzle

Lane Leilio Wakes up in an alternate timeline. It seems that she has assumed the identity of a girl named So... Higit pa

Sneak peak
Cast / Explanation
Get Used To It.
Sí Gigi
HTX ✈️ LA
T R A I L E R
Rager @ Bizzle's P.1
Rager @ Bizzle's P.2: All That Jazz
In Kimye We Trust.
In Kimye We Trust Continued
After The Party Is The After Party
Penthouse Vibin'
Started With A Pizza
IDFWU
That's a Rap
Shine
Hold Tight Part 1
Hold Tight Part 2
Hold Tight Part 3
Best Male Artist Part 1
Best Male Artist Part 2
Best Male Artist Part 3
I Made It.
The Wests Part 1
The Wests Part 2
The Happening Part 1
The Happening Part 2
The Happening Part 3
Be Alright
Rounds
Home To Mama
The Wrong Lane
Choked Up
Rain Drop... Drop Top... Choke Me & Don't Stop Stop
Thefanfictionawards
Barbie Girl
Bad and Birthday
Firsts
The Bruja
Dr. Jay Part 1
Dr. Jay Part 2
Maybe Baby
New Direction
Pulling A North West
The Mark
Metty
She's Up To Something Part 1
She's up to Something Part 2
East
Oh, Canada!
Dear Mama
Big D!ck Energy
He's or She's What Will We Be?
All Good Things...

And So It Ends

2.5K 65 14
Galing kay 1-800-hotlinebizzle

"Kiki!" My kids run towards my mom and she's nearly toppled to the ground as they hug and kiss her.

"My darlings!" She squeals picking up Beverly as my sons attach themselves to her legs.

"Don't hurt Kiki babies" Justin tells our kids and they giggle and continue to shower their grandmother with love. Justin wraps his arms around my waist from behind and I lean my head back so that he can smooch my cheek.

"I know I don't hear my grand babies having fun without me down there!" My dad yells from the top of the steps before hurrying down and scooping up West and Dash.

"YeYe!" It was weird seeing Kim and Kanye as grandparents. They didn't fit the typical Ma & Pa role they were effortlessly cool and seemingly ageless and the kids were obsessed with them.

"How long do we get to keep them? Please say forever" Kim pleads and I chuckle and walk over to pinch Beverly's cheek.

"Just until our babymoon is over."

"Mommy and daddy are taking the baby on vacation" Beverly explains to Kim and Kim nods with wide eyes giving Beverly the impression that she is, in fact, a small genius.

"Sure you should be flying this late kiddo?" Kanye asks and I nod and caress my stomach.

"It's all good dad. The doctor actually encouraged this trip. number four is coming sometime next month. Who knows when we can get away again."

"Well your trip is going to be amazing, but not as amazing as... Camping there's tents outside!" My kids screech and squeal and run towards the backyard.

"Hey wait! Come give your mom and dad goodbyes!" Kanye calls and they race back and reach for Justin and I.

" I love you to the moon and back" Justin whispers to each child hugging them close and kissing their little foreheads. My huge belly makes it hard for me to lean down and hug them so they kiss my stomach and hug my legs as a goodbye.

"Mommy loves you! Be good for Kiki and YeYe!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Surprise!" I walk onto the private jet with Justin's help and I'm shocked when I see my siblings, aunts, Justin's siblings, and my closest friends.

"What are you guys doing here? Oh my god!" Pregnancy made me hyperemotional and I could feel the tears welling in my eyes.

"Justin said that you mentioned being kind of bummed that you were going to have to go into mommy mode and not be able to make Coachella this year with all of us soooo we decided why not just have group vacation?" Kylie explained with a large smile and Kendall nodded, backing her up. They'd both had their first babies two years ago. Sailor, a little boy and Stormi, a little girl.

"I did not want to come, but The promise of bottomless margaritas enticed me cousin" Mason said with a champagne flute in his grasp. I roll my eyes and turn around to kiss my husband.

"You did all of this for me?" His blue eyes search mine before he grasps my chin in his hand.

"I'd do anything and everything for you baby girl." Mason gags.

"Before we start the vacation though I just want to say that... Reign and I are-"

"Pregnant?" Justin looks a little green. He loved Reign of course, but Jazzy was still, even now in her early twenties, his little baby sister.

"No! The only baby we have is Ziggy" Jazzy said referring to the puppy she and Reign had adopted a month back.

"We're getting married!"

"Yo! Where's the ring?" Saint and Jaxon ask Reign in tandem.

"Oh no. Reign bought us both constellations instead. Jewelry isn't forever."

"Ya'll weird as shit" East announces. Selena, who's perched on her lap and sipping a mimosa nods in solemn agreement.

"Who's watching Hana and Ara? I didn't see them at Kim and Kanye's" Selena slurps the rest of her drink down before answering.

"They're with GiGi. I think she's going to turn them into baby models, but it's fine they'll be fine."

"Everyone lets take a seat. It's time to get slutty in Santorini!" North yells popping a bottle of champagne and letting it fizz everywhere.

"I can't take you anywhere" Brooklyn sighs and North gives a cheeky grin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You've outdone yourself Mr. Bieber"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." He kisses me as the sun sets on Santorini. Below our friends and family splash and lounge around the pool. We'd spent the majority of the day sight seeing and tanning.

"After the last few stadium shows I'm taking a hiatus. I want to hang around the kids while they're still kids"

"I think that's a great plan baby, but only if you want to" he walks over to the bed and lies down and I (with much effort) straddle him and trace my fingers over the planes of his chest.

"I know you miss modeling-"

"I still model" he grins and presses a finger to my lips.

"I know you miss international modeling. I know how sad you were when you couldn't do Vogue China." He was right I was bummed, but I didn't feel like leaving our babies without at least one of their parents for an extended time.

"You'd do that for me? Stay home with them?" Justin places his hands on my ass and pulls me even closer to him.

"It wouldn't be a problem. We'd miss you, but we want you to thrive baby." I lean down and kiss him. His tongue pokes at my lips and I open my mouth with a smile.

He grabs the hem of a dress he'd bought off of a street vendor and pulls it over my head carefully. I look away. Even though pregnancy was a beautiful wonderful thing I still felt self conscious whenever my belly was painstakingly huge.

"Uh uh. Look at me. With your Gorgeous ass" he grumbles and I grin and face him full on and giggle.

The easy laughter  quickly turns into quiet chuckling and  then escalates into heavy breathing.

"You want me to fuck you baby?"

"Yes." I  breathe. My voice desperate and whiny.

Then his mouth was on mine, seeking and exploring as his hands roam  my naked back. I pull the sheet from his hips to expose his erection and my hands, who have a mind of their own begin to stroke and please with gentle tugs.

"You're so wet," he whispers as his finger traces my lips and dips inside for a split second. I bite my lip and lower myself onto him without hesitation.

He growls out loud  as my movements him to the hilt. His eyes are rolling back in his head and his fingers squeeze the life out of my hips keeping me still and steady. I rock my hips a little aggressively and Justin moans and bites his lip.

"Babe. Chill chill chill" he pleads and I nearly cry. I was a horny pregnant bitch!

"What? Why?" I breathe "I thought you wanted to fuck me baby" I suck his earlobe between my lips and his body shivers.

"I want to and I'm going to." He assures me quickly. "But if you move so much as a single inch this will probably end way too soon"

"Pussy too bomb"  I say with a smirk and he jerks his hips causing me to let out a low moan.

His lips latch onto exposed parts of my skin and he bites down on my shoulder. His tongue darts out to lick at the spot where he'd nipped nipped me with his teeth before catching a nipple in his mouth. Then I'm carefully flipped onto my back and Justin crawls down my body.

"Girl. I'm gonna -" Kiss on the thigh. "Eat you up."

I'm convulsing in seconds as his tongue works it's magic. It's sloppy and wet and I love every second of it. After I stop quaking he grabs my wrists and pulls me her towards the edge of the bed before entering me in one swift motion. It's quick and hot and he whispers a thousand I love you's in my ear before he builds up speed and finally finishes with a short cry.

"Fuck" he grunts and I wrap my legs around his waist and laugh.

"Indeed." He chuckles  and kissed my neck with loud smooches.
____________________________________

The baby-moon was the peak of relaxation and exactly what I needed more our little one made their debut. On the jet back I make a decision.

"The baby is going to have your initials."

"JDB?" Justin looks honored.

"Yeah. JDB." You'll have a little twin in the family.

"That's cute. Love that." Kylie says and there's a chorus of agreement.

"I am so glad this woman is my wife. If it were up to me I would've named all the babies 'SoSo'" I roll my eyes and take his hand so that it can rest on my tummy. He breaths in my hair and hugs me close. It could only go up from here.

____________________________________
"Juniper Drew Bieber"

"You and Justin make the most beautiful little babies sis." North says cooing over my sleeping daughter.

"She looks so much like little Beverly Rose" East says  reaching for her tiny feet.

"How do you feel? Sore?" I had had a C Section this time around and my body felt as if it had been hit by a truck.

"A bit. Nothing major. At least my pussy isn't fucking torn this time." The door to my hospital room opens and in walks Justin with our kids as my sisters snort with laughter.

"Mommy!" They chorus before trying to climb onto the hospital bed.

"Hold up, hold up babies momma is a little hurt right now let daddy help." Justin coaxes before placing them on the bed one by one careful to avoid my recently stitches stomach.

"Hi my loves. Who wants to see their sister first?" West leans his head against my shoulder and looks up at me with large puppy dog eyes. So with Justin's help I wrap my arms around him and place Juniper in his lap.

"Baby sister?" Beverley whispers and Justin looks ready eyed. He could be so emotional sometimes.

"Her name is Juniper" Beverley smiles and then touches Juniper's nose and suddenly I decide I want ten more kids.

"I love you Junie" she whispers and we all start to laugh.

"Bevy the queen of nicknames" then Justin helps me pass the newly dubbed 'Junie' around. My mom and dad eventually come in to take the kids to the cafeteria to eat leaving Justin and I alone with our new baby girl.

"Is this our last one?" His voice sounds a
Little sad as he holds Juniper close to his chest and the thought of him not having this experience at least one more time crushes me.

"Yes" I say confidently and he lets out a small exhale of breath.

"I respect that. You've given me so much baby. Thank you thank you thank you" I accept a kiss to my lips as Juniper coos and raises her tiny hands to her face.

"I mean this is the last one that is coming out of this pussy" he looks at me with big eyes.

"Deal. Deal." I kiss him again and laugh. He loved being a father and acted brand new each time a baby popped out. I loved him for it.

____________________________________

The lights were blinding and below me my kids whine and tug at my gown.

"As you can see Mr. Bieber is not only great at making music, he is also a little too good at making babies." The crowd roars with laughter and I smile into the audience.

"The nominees for tonight's best male artist are..." I list off the names and balance Juniper on my hip. west and Dash each take a hold of Beverly's hands and wait in anticipation.

"The winner for the Grammy for this year's best make artist is..." my heart pounds in my chest. This would be Justin's first Grammy award.

"The love of my life... Justin Bieber!" His music starts playing and my kids safe for the youngest bounce around the stage and nearly tackle their father as he makes his way up the steps.  He pulls my in for a kiss before dipping me and kissing me deeper.

"Congratulations baby" I whisper as he's presented the award. Juniper reaches for him and he takes her and then Beverly, handing West the award to show to the world.

"I want to thank the mother of my children and the love of my life SoSo West. My beautiful children, West, Kardashian, Beverly, and Juniper. My lovely family, my friends my team..." as Justin continues his speech the world around me goes silent and it's only him and I. His eyes are wide and sparkling blue. I think about everything I'd been through to get here. The life I'd left behind and in this moment I decided that I'd faced with the challenge I'd do it over again in a heartbeat. The Grammy's exit song begins to play and I can't stop beaming.

In my eyes, even though he was flocked by our children. He was just a boy gazing upon millions of admirers, realizing that his works, his music had become the soundtrack to their lives. And though I wasn't New Here anymore, everyday with him was a new experience.
Fin.

These are what I imagined their kids to look like grown up.

(Lmao Jaxon and Rihanna had kids 🤪)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

41K 512 46
The youngest child of Kris and Caitlyn, Kasey Jenner, is all grown up and now she's making a name for herself on her own. She's beginning her music c...
114K 3.5K 40
NO SPOILERS!!!!
13.2K 211 9
Khloe Kardashian had a daughter, along with Kourtney and Scott had a son too but they were both mainly raised by Kris because the three weren't ready...
228K 2K 35
Jasmine Noel Sher, a normal girl from Toronto Ontario, gets a chance to audition to be Island Defs New Artist. She finds a phone, at the auditions, t...