Forever Now -- a sophitz fan...

By Moonlark27

Sophie and Fitz have just one secret left to share, but neither seems to want to say it. Jealousy and fights... More

Lame excuses
The Prank pt 1
The Prank pt 2
Announcement- not update
Attack
The Lake Within A Cave
Butterflies
Nightmare pt 1
Nightmare pt 2
Last chance
Leaving
Boys Return
Revealed
Getting Back Her Sleep
Rooms
House pt 1
House pt 2
Bathrooms
Basement
Jack
I need you
Neverseen
Perfect Evening
Grady To The Rescue (short chapie)
Child's Play and Pranks
Tomorrow Braid
Lazy day
Prince Charming
Wonderboy
Keefella
Playful Banter
Engaged
Jennifer
Plans
Stalker
Together Again
Moving In
Wedding Preparations
Dress Shopping
A Day Off
Announcement-not update
Finally!!
Uneasy
news

Drive By

892 7 3
By Moonlark27

    Sophie woke up with the sun streaming through the windows. She checked the time on the clock. 7:30. She tried to roll out of bed, but strong arms pulled her back down. "Stay. Please" Fitz begged. Sophie giggled and kissed him on forehead. She turned on the TV and coaxed Fitz back to sleep by running her hands through his hair. When his breathing slowed, and he rolled over in his sleep, Sophie confirmed that he was asleep. She turned the TV off. She crept out the door and shut it. She ran down to the controls room. She made a video for when Fitz woke up. She sent it to the TV in her room and walked to the kitchen. Everyone would be getting up soon and would want breakfast, so Sophie made waffles, sausage, eggs and bacon. Pretty soon, Tam came down the stairs. "How was last night" he asked. Sophie looked up from mixing the waffle batter to see who it was. "Wonderful, Fitz took me to the restaurant that i've been wanting to go to." Tam smiled. "Then he took me for a walk along the beach and he gave me the most beautiful necklace ever." Tam laughed. "It was the one that Biana said that you wanted really bad, wasn't it" he asked. Sophie nodded. "Well once she comes down here, you should tell her not to buy it for you. It would be a waste of money ." Sophie rolled her eyes and laughed. "That girl sometimes." Tam laughed again. "You guys were out late last night. Everyone was here by the time we got back. We got back around eight thirty. We asked where you were and Marella said that you guys still hadn't returned. Dex was anxious. I could tell he was worried." Sophie swallowed. Dex was probably scared that the Neverseen may have gotten them. She looked up. "Well, he doesn't exactly trust Fitz with my life just yet. Or Fitz for that matter" She said, cocking her head at the last part.

When Fitz wakes up

  Fitz's eyes fluttered open. He rolled over to look at Sophie, but she wasn't there. He sat up and the TV turned on. Strange. Then an image of Sophie appeared. Then the video started. 

Good morning handsome. Last night was a dream come true. Thank you so much. I want to personally thank you, so I will do that later. I'm glad that i'm sharing my life with you. I love you. She blew him a kiss and the screen went blank. I know I know that was terrible but I really sadly couldn't think of anything 

   Fitz laughed. "She's amazing." He rolled out of bed and walked downstairs. He heard Sophie and Tam's laughter ring merrily from the kitchen. He started to walk again when he heard his name. He crept silently down the stairs so he could hear. "He doesn't exactly trust Fitz with my life yet. Or Fitz for that matter." He walked into the  room. "Who doesn't trust me?"

Switch to onlooking Sophie 

"Who doesn't trust me?" Sophie dropped her spoon. She looked up to see Fitz walk into the room. She smiled, trying to change the subject. "Fitz. I didn't think you would be up so early. How did you sleep?" Fitz sat down and narrowed his eyes. "Don't play that game Soph, I know what you said." Sophie looked back down at the batter and started to mix again. She then moved to the waffle maker and started the first waffle. "I have no clue what your talking about" She said innocently. Fitz sighed. "Sophie, please don't deny it. I know you were talking about me." Sophie growled. "Darn it" she mumbled. She turned to Fitz, and her voice and gaze automatically softened. "Dex. Dex doesn't trust you very well." Fitz raised his eyebrows. "Well why doesn't he" he asked. Sophie laughed. "That's funny" she said when she calmed down. "I'm serious Sophie. I don't understand why he doesn't trust you." Sophie sighed. "He doesn't trust you very well because he doesn't like you the best. And because he's over protective of me." Fitz looked confused. "And he doesn't like me because?" Sophie rolled her eyes. "Your slow. I thought you were smarter than this, or is just because it's the morning." Fitz smiled a tiny bit. It was hard to stay mad at her. "I'll tell you what, if you can't figure it out here in the next twenty minutes, then i'll tell you." She turned back to making breakfast. "Fair enough" he said. He  stood up and went back up to his room. Before he left the room, he said "And I slept great. Thanks for the note." With that, he turned and went up to his room. Sophie finished up breakfast, and by that time, everyone was downstairs, except Fitz. "Man is he still sleeping" Biana asked. "No he was down here, but he went back upstairs after a short conversation" Tam said. "What did you do to him Bangs Boy" Keefe asked. Tam glared at him and Keefe laughed. "Actually, I kind of dismissed him. I told him if he couldn't figure out why Dex doesn't like as much as Keefe or Tam in the next twenty minutes, then i would tell him. But I never said that I would tell him the real reason" Sophie said with a mischievous smile. They all laughed. "He really can't figure it out" Dex said between laughs. "Nope" Sophie said. "Why don't you like him Dex" Linh asked. "Because he gets all of the girls." Keefe's smile faded. "It's a shame isn't it. Especially when they could have all of this" Keefe said, jestering to himself. They all laughed and Sophie started to set the table. She put the plates down on the table and told everyone that she would be right back. "I'm going to get Fitz."

   When she walked in, Fitz was lying on the bed. She closed the door and called out his name. "Fitz." No answer. "Fitz?" Still no answer. She walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Fitz?" She looked at him again. His chest wasn't rising and falling like it should be. "Oh my god! Fitz!" She screamed. "No no no no no NO" she yelled, her voice catching. She had tears running down her cheeks now and was sobbing, almost to the point where it would be uncontrollable. Just then Fitz's body shook with laughter. Sophie stopped crying and looked at him. "Well now I know how it will be when I die" he said when he had calmed down. Sophie smacked him. "Your an idiot you know that." Fitz just stared at her. She started to laugh. Fitz pulled her down on top of him and kissed her. She broke it and laughed. "Your still an idiot, but very charming." Fitz smiled. "Come on, let's go get breakfast. I'll tell you the thing tonight" she said, pulling him off the bed and out the door. "Took you guys long enough" Keefe said when they reached the kitchen. "Well someone decided to play a prank on me when I walked in the room" Sophie said, throwing Fitz a glare. He smiled. They sat down and ate. After that Sophie ran upstairs and got dressed. She put on a pair of light blue jeans that had a role to them at the bottom, turning them into capris. She put on a red shirt and a Nike  jacket. She then put on a pair of Nike tennis shoes. While she was brushing her teeth, Fitz walked in and got dressed. When Sophie finished with her hair and makeup, she walked out to the balcony to wait for Fitz. He walked out a moment later and grabbed her waist, pulling her into him. "What do you say we go for a drive" he asked. Sophie looked up at him and smiled. "Sure. But let's finish this moment up first." Fitz smiled and laughed. They looked out at the beach, watching the waves crash up onto the shore. Then after a few minutes, Sophie broke the moment and pulled Fitz inside. She opened the door and they walked downstairs. Nobody was in the kitchen, but they were in the living room. They crouched down and snuck to the garage. Fitz silently opened the door and they walked out. Sophie hopped into the passenger seat of the red Ferrari and they took off.

   They drove for a while until Fitz asked about lunch. "How about we do a picnic. We can go and buy something and take it to the park in the next town over" Sophie suggested. "Whats wrong with the park here" Fitz asked. Sophie's heart stopped. She didn't want to tell him the real reason. She didn't want the Neverseen to spot them. She couldn't live with herself if Fitz got hurt because she was careless. "Because the one in the next town is prettier" she said matter-of-factly. It was true. The park had a nice waterfall and flowers blooming in the fields. Fitz shrugged. "Whatever you want princess." Sophie playfully smacked him as she laughed. Fitz smiled at her laughter. It was the prettiest sound he had ever heard. He got on the highway and picked up speed. Since the top was down, the wind blew Sophie's hair. Fitz was swooning more and more as the time passed. He loved her smile, the way it could light up a room. He loved her laugh, the way it sounded like wind chimes banging ever so softly together. It made a silent room joyful again. He loved they way her hair fell when she would flick it back behind her. He loved the way it blew in the wind. He loved how her eyes sparkled when she was excited. He loved the way she would bite her lip lightly and twirl her hair while she was thinking. He loved every perfect imperfection she had. He wanted a way to tell her. Then they he got it. He would make a video like she did for him, only, he would use pictures of every happy moment they had together. Every emotion he had experienced throughout each memory. "Hey Fitz, can we go here?" Sophie was pointing to a restaurant right off the highway. Fitz got off and pulled into the parking lot. He went inside and ordered some food for carry out and came back. "You'll have to get back on the highway for like 5 more minutes before we reach the city with the park I want to go to" Sophie said. Fitz nodded and got back on the highway. The radio came on and Sophie started to sing to the song. Fitz turned up the radio and she sang a bit louder. 

On the other side of a street I knew

Stood a girl that looked like you

I guess that's deja vu

But I thought this can't be true cause

You moved to West LA or

New York or Santa Fe or 

wherever to get away from me

Oh but that one night

Was more than just right

I didn't leave you

Cause I was all through

Oh I was overwhelmed 

And frankly scared as hell 

Because I really fell for you

Oh I swear to you

I'll be there for ya

This is not a drive by

Just a shy guy 

Looking for a two ply

Hefty bag to hold my love

When you move me 

Everything is groovy 

If they don't like it sue me

Mmmm the way you do me

Oh I swear to you 

I'll be there for you 

This is not a drive by

On the upside of a downward spiral 

My love for you went viral

And I loved you every mile

You drove away

But now here we are again 

So let's skip the how you been and 

Get down to the more than friends at last

Oh but that one night

Is still the highlight 

I didn't need you

Until I came to

And I was overwhelmed 

And frankly scared as hell 

Because I really fell for you

Oh I swear to you

I'll be there for you

This is not a drive by

Just a shy guy

Looking for a two ply

Hefty bag to hold my love

When you move me

Everything is groovy 

If they don't like it sue me

Mmmm the way you do me

Oh I swear to you

I'll be there for you 

This is not a drive by

Please believe that when I leave 

There's nothing up my sleeve but love for you

And a little time to get my head together too

On the other side of a street I knew

Stood a girl that looked like you

I guess that's deja vu

But I thought this can't be true cause

Oh I swear to you

I'll be there for you

This is not a drive by

Just a shy guy

Looking for a two ply

Hefty bag to hold my love

When you move me

Everything is groovy 

If they don't like it sue me

Mmmm the way you do me

Oh I swear to you 

I'll be there for you

This is not a drive by

      When the song ended, the radio station went to commercial/advertising break and they turned off the radio and Sophie laughed joyfully. "Woo" she said, putting her hands up and laughing. Fitz laughed and thought about how beautiful she looked. Her eyes twinkled has she laughed and looked at Fitz. He pulled off onto the exit ramp and continued a mile more before getting off the highway. He drove all the way to the other side of the city were a big national park was located,and pulled into the parking lot for the park. He stopped the car and they got out. Fitz grabbed the food while Sophie grabbed a blanket and they walked to the field. There was no one around and the grass was tall, hiding them from the outside world. Fitz got lost  in his paradise called Sophie. Sophie on the other hand was unaware how she was affecting him and pulled him over to a tree and spread out the blanket. Fitz pulled out the food and they ate and talked. Fitz and Sophie made each other laugh. When they had finished eating, Sophie snuggled up against Fitz and he held her, leaning against the tree. After a few minutes of that, Sophie got up and pulled Fitz with her. She grabbed his hand and ran through the grass over to a waterfall, giggling.Every now and then she would turn her head to look at him, her smile lighting up her face. Fitz smiled at how happy she was. She was happy spending time with him. She was happy with him. That thought bounced around his head. Sophie reached the water fall and let go of Fitz's hand. She bent down and cupped her hands as she dipped them into the water so she could hold water. She stood back up and threw the water on Fitz. He turned away laughing. He did the same thing she did. She squealed and laughed. She then repeated the process rapidly so he couldn't splash her. Instead, he ran over to her and picked her and threw them to the ground. Sophie laughed as they tumbled through the soft grass. She landed on top of him and leaned down and kissed him. When they broke the kiss, she smiled and giggled, running her hand through his hair. He closed his eyes and melted inside. He was loving this. Sophie on the other hand, was unaware of the state he was in, even though it was good. She didn't realize that she had the same effect on him that he had on her. Sophie rolled off of him and led him back to the blanket. Along the way, Fitz had gathered some flowers for Sophie. He sat down on the blanket against the tree and patted the space between his legs in front of him, signaling her to sit down and lean on him. She did. Her head rested on his chest and he played with her hair. He left most of her hair the way it was, braiding only a small part in the back. He did that for awhile until he took the braid out for a the final time. He took a flower and stuck it in the side of her hair. "Sophie" he said. She didn't answer. "Hey Soph you there?" She stirred. "What" she asked groggily, starting to sit up. Fitz chuckled. "Nothing. Go back to sleep" he said, pulling her back into him. He brushed her hair gently with his hands until he fell asleep as well.

  "We should pack up" Sophie said about and hour and a half later when they had woken up. She picked up the blanket and folded it up. Fitz grabbed the food bag and her hand and they walked to the car. They put both items in the trunk and got in the car. Fitz drove to the highway to get back on and they headed home. Sophie turned on the radio and sang while Fitz smiled. They got back home and walked inside to the smell of an amazing meal. They walked into the dining room and Biana squealed. "Omg Sophie your hair! I love it" she said. Sophie looked confused. "Umm thanks." Marella giggled softly. "What's with the flower" she asked. "Flower what flower" Sophie asked. Fitz pulled the flower he had put in earlier and handed it to her. "I believe they are talking about this one" he said. Sophie smiled and took the flower. "I wonder how that got in there" she said in a playful tone. She took her seat at the table and put the flower back in. She started to eat. "So what did you do while you were gone" Tam asked. "Oh we went a park" Sophie said. Dex looked at her with a mix of expectance and fear on his face. She took notice to it and elaborated. "There is this national park at the edge of the next city over and we had a picnic over there. We should take some blankets and lunch out there tomorrow and we can hang out there" Sophie said. "Yes that would be nice. I'm up for it" Linh said. Everyone else nodded and said their agreement. They finished eating and Sophie and Linh cleared the table. Sophie went and put her shoes up and grabbed some flip flops and walked out onto the deck. Just as she was about to dip her feet in the pool, Fitz came out,making her jump. "Do you wanna take a walk on the beach" he asked. Sophie smiled. "Sure." She took his hand and they walked over to the stairs and stepped foot on the sand. As Sophie was taking her sandals off, Biana came outside. "Let me go get the others. There's an ice cream place down the way. We can go for dessert" she said. Sophie nodded. "We will be right out here. We won't go anywhere" Sophie said, pointing to a spot in front of them. Biana nodded and headed off. Sophie and Fitz walked out to the water and stood in it. After a couple of minutes, their friends came up to them and they walked to the ice cream place. 

  "Mmmm this is good" Linh said as she slowly pulled her spoon out of her mouth. They had gotten four bowls to share between them and they were enjoying the ice cream so much that they barely spoke. After they had their dessert, they headed back and the boys went downstairs to play pool. The girls put on their bathing suits and jumped in the pool. After the sun started to go down, they went back inside and changed back into their clothes. Sophie blared their speakers and they danced around the room and on the furniture. When the boys came back upstairs, they saw the girls laughing and and singing and dancing about, flinging water around because of their wet hair. Marellawas on the rug by the sofa, swinging her head about and switching her arms position a bit as she swung them up and down. She was lip singing to the song, like Biana and Linh. Her sleeve had fallen a bit off her should due to the movement. Biana was on the ottoman doing a more pumped up sort of sway, her hair falling out of its up do and headband hanging slightly on her forehead. Linh was behind the couch twirling about. She didn't bother to dry herself off with her ability and her hair was flinging water around and some even hit the boys. Sophie was on the couch, her arms up and her head swinging back and forth, a big smile on her face, and water flying everywhere. She had a speaker in one of her hands and her jacket was hanging of her shoulders as she moved. When the song ended, the girls flopped on the couch and laughed. The boys walked over and leaned on the back of the couch, looking at them. "That looked fun" Dex said. "It was, let's do it again, how about you join us" Linh said. Sophie turned the music back on and they danced away. Then there was a knock on the door. Fitz got up and answered it. He opened the door and saw who it was. There stands in front of him was..........

Ahhhh cliffhanger I know I'm evil!! Well let's just say that this person was a complete surprise to them. 

-KT 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 89 15
Alvar and Sophie dating but something comes. A month trip. Alvar doesn't want to tell Sophie and asks Fitz to take his place as Sophie's boyfriend. A...
4.9K 69 17
With the neverseen still active and her friend Keefe in a coma, Sophie's life, full of conflict, could tip over at any second. In between the kidnapp...
11.5K 73 22
This is a Sophitz story. It takes place after legacy, but pretend Sophie and fitz never told each other their secrets. Also, there is no Neverseen...
4.1K 92 16
Sophie Foster, Biana Vacker, Fitz Vacker, and Dex Dizznee have been friends before they could remember. But Sophie moved when she was 8, but then she...