𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗿𝗜𝗻𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗴𝘂�...

By Hermohermoine

A story in which a quiet town is home to the quiet girl, A.J. Jones who would do anything for her twin brothe... More

Cast
We can't live without a home
The book
Jason's killer
The Black hood
Trading schools
The tales of Nancy Drew
The Red Circle
Becoming serpents
The fight (serpents vs. bulldogs)
Race with ghoulies
The snake charmer
The snake charmer pt.2
Dad is getting out of jail!
Trading schools again?
Sorry another not a chapter
Riverdale High
Introductions & vandalism
Knight in shining armor and party for dad
Retirement party= breakups
No more Peabody or Blackhood
"Happy Pickens day!" *not*
The case of the missing pickens head
My brothers girlfriend cleaned up a dead guy
The Shadow lakes house
He's like Dracula
Hunger strike
They found the car
Saving Cheryl
Carrie the musical
Carrie the musical pt.2
Guess who's back in town
I'm not stupid he didn't do it
Reggie shot Fangs?????
Dads to the rescue
The ultimate sacrifice
Waking up and new information
The real retirement + arrests = "The best day ever"
Court Room and The Pool Party Fail
Lots of I'm sorrys and "The what King?"
Not a chapter
Ethel
Ethel pt.2/// Griphons and Gargoyles
"What the heck is a Speak Easy?"
I'm not property of Malachai.
Definietely not my style
Manhunter
Do you wanna drive
Everyone loves my outfit
Keep Fighting
Have you seen BadBoys 2
You have no food!
The Queen of England?
Princess
The floors are nice
Just Talk
I'm happy with life
Candy Store Songs&Dark Secrets
Understanding
Talks of the Future
First Challenge: 'Secrets, and Sins'
Challenge 2&3: Not Tonight
The Final Challenge: A Job Well Done
Leaving time
Promposal&Revamped Business Alliance
Assitance Transferred
A Load of Crap
Diggin Up a Body
Not a Sidekick
The Harpy
My Challenge
The Final Betrayal
Epilogue
Don't Hate Me
GUESS WHAT!!!!

Your family

1K 23 3
By Hermohermoine

What heroes journey would be complete without a self-imposed exile? Think about Archie Andrews just as Luke Skywalker went to planet Dagobah, so, too, has Archie been in the Canadian hinterlands, wondering what dark demons he would have to conquer before being able to finally go home. And speaking of home, since Riverdale's quarantine the crime rate in town had risen. There had been, for instance a series of daring cat burglaries. It's been five weeks since we were cut off from the rest of the world. The quarantine's been lifted, my brother and father are back, but the town still hasn't gotten its pep back. Jughead has obviously taken a notice barely letting me out of sight of Sweet Pea isn't by my side.

Now I stood walking next to him, his headphones laced his neck and we watched as Toni and Cheryl walked up with their hands entwined. "Blossom, Topaz break it up," Moose instructed walking in next to Kevin, they both turned around to look at the cadets. "Bite me Moose," Cheryl shot back. "It's one of the new school rules, all physical contact must be kept to minimum," I sighed remembering when Sweet Pea and I got in trouble for hugging before I went to class. "Well that doesn't make any sense. There hasn't been any seizures for weeks, and everything tested has come back negative," Toni commented.

"The rrotc doesn't make the rules, Toni" Cheryl stormed up to stand in Kevin's face. "No, you just enforce them like the crypto-fascists you are," she patted his chest and then turned back around "Come on T.T.," she walked back over to Toni who was holding her hand out.

And though above ground Riverdale was a haunted shell of its former self, underground, at Veronica's La Bonne Nuit life was beautiful.

******************

My long dangling silver earrings hit the side of my face walking over to greet Cheryl and Toni. "Cheryl, Toni! Welcome ladies. I've got your usual table waiting for you," Toni was scanning the room in awe and Cheryl was smirking at me.

"Merci, madame," I smiled "Enjoy," I glanced back at
Sweet Pea who was watching me from behind the bar. I walked back over Reggie and Veronica who was wearing a matching dress as me. "What's the good word Reggie?" Reggie sighed as we stepped over to his side. "The kegs are tapped out. We've got more empty bottles than full. Hell even your mock tails are selling out tonight Ronnie," I smirked at Veronica. "It's nuts," Reggie added. We turned to watch Josie sing, but in the corner of my eye I could see Reggie staring at Veronica.

I smiled and walked behind the bar sitting next to Sweet Pea. He smiled and wrapped his right arm around my waist "Your dad called," I sighed "Of course he did," he smiled and followed me outside. I pulled myself onto the bike, he sat down behind me and pushed his helmet over my head.

We drove off and when we made it to my trailer. I smiled pulling off the helmet and setting it on the leather seat. I hurried up the three steps and pulled my dad in a hug "Where's Jughead," he sighed looking down "Jughead is with Betty. He texted me to make sure you get home safely so I called you and you didn't answer and then-" "You called Sweet Pea," he nodded and I placed my hands on his shoulders. "That was the long story dad next time we can keep it short and sweet," he nodded a small smirk tugging at his lips.

"I'm assuming Sweet Pea's staying," I nodded smiling running over to my boyfriend and pulled him into our trailer.

*****************
The next day

My phone buzzed and I groaned staring at my nightstand for a few minutes. In this few minutes my phone buzzed six more times. "Babe can you get that," Sweet Pea's raspy morning voice pleaded. I sighed standing up and wiping my eyes. I pulled my phone off the cable and turned it on, groaning at the light currently burning my eyes.

I pulled the top of the screen down and turned my brightness down too.
Ronnie👠
Hey can you meet me at Pops
Plz text back
Okay Reggie got hurt
Come on Kira
Kira?
Are you okay?
I gasped typing back quickly Sorry I was sleeping on my way tho.
Sweet Pea sat up "Let me guess we have to go," I nodded smiling he sighed and I walked into my closet pulling out a pair of sweatpants and a flannel that he left at my house a while ago. I threw them on the bed and he grinned goofily. "What," I asked "Nothing," "What," "Nothing," "Come on tell me babe," he sighed obviously a little annoyed by my behavior.

"Your beautiful," I smiled "You Don't look to bad yourself Mr. Pea," he smiled and walked out into the hall probably going to the restroom while I chose an outfit for myself.

I ran to the door grabbing my keys off the counter but when I made it Sweet Pea was already there. "Princess," he greeted opening the door. I stuck my tongue out at him teasingly and stepped through practically running to Sweet Pea's bike. I got on the back this time and we drove to Pops.

It was strange because I never told Sweet Pea where I needed to go he just somehow knew. I ran in the squat long building not waiting Sweet Pea. "Hey Pop gotta go," I yelled before he could say anything. On the way down the steps to the Speakeasy I could hear Veronica. "I'm sorry this happened to you Reggie. With my father breathing down our necks I suppose it was only a matter of time," I watched her place what looked like a pack of ice wrapped in cloth on his face.

He groaned "Sorry," he took the ice pack from her and placed it on the other side of his face. That's when he noticed me "Oh my god Reggie," I ran up to him and caressed his cheek softly. "I thought I told you not to tell Kira," he was looking at Veronica and I was honestly confused. "You did not," Veronica replied "I specifically said not to tell her because she worries," she rolled her eyes "She's not worried," I nodded in disbelief "I'm not worried I'm terrified this shouldn't be happening even with your dad V," they both sighed and I saw from the corner of my eye Sweet Pea walk on.

"Next time you wanna warn me before jumping off the bike," he questioned sarcastically causing Veronica to chuckle and me to grin. "Sorry," he smirked "Don't be sorry, I'm fine except for the part where I have a girlfriend who was a death wish," I sighed "I said I'm sorry drama queen," he scoffed holding his hand over his heart. "You know what doesn't make since," Reggie started and we all turned to him.

"Every time I make a beer run across the border, I've been changing it up, never taking the same road twice. He got lucky," I sighed pulling the chair out from under the table and sitting down next to Reggie. "Daddy made it very clear, that if La Bonne Nuit was to continue operating in a post-quarantine Riverdale I'd have to give him ten percent of our earnings for the privilege," Reggie looked furious "If you start paying him for protection now, you'll never stop," I nodded rubbing Reggie's tense shoulder while Sweet Pea stood up and watched us from behind the bar.

"But there a ways to minimize the price," she stood up and walked over to the bar grabbing a book off of it. She held it up and waved it in the air showing us with a smirk. "5% feels fair. And once daddy's reviews these well cooked books, he'll be none the wiser," she walked back and Reggie opened it flipping a few pages "Has anyone ever told you your a badass," I smirked at my two best friends noticing the sparks flying.

*****************

"I like to give people second chances, I like to believe they can change. But you never do, daddy," I was standing behind the bar and Veronica was standing on the outside of it in front of her dad. "If this is about the attack on your delivery truck, I only know what I've heard that someone sent the gargoyle gang to apply pressure to you two. Worlds gotten scary these past few weeks" I bit into my lower lip angrily.

"Well, we're ready to face reality, we need protection, and you're the only person that's offering it," i sighed pondering a way we can keep this from happening without her evil father. "It's nothing to be ashamed of mija. 15%, drop in the bucket," I rolled my eyes. What happened to 10? "And no gargoyles will mess with your contraband," I looked down pretending to be sad like Veronica said to be.

"Unfortunately business is slow," I told the man. "Hmm," Veronica nodded "How does 5% sound?" Veronica added. "Really, because Leo and Nico tell me that your parking lot's been packed every night," he turned around to the two men standing behind him and I glanced at Sweet Pea who watching from a booth like 15ft away.

"Isn't That right guys?" he asked the two pale men and they both nodded. "Well, well. New coat, new capos you're walking tall these days," I pushed my chin down on my hands holding it up with them, not knowing where Veronica was going with this. "Hope those nuns in jail don't crack under pressure and start talking about how you were their candy man ," I added and Veronica smirked at me.

"All right I'll settle for 10% but I need to see your books," I smirked "Naturally," Veronica walked away and came back with the green book that she showed Reggie and I earlier. He flipped through the pages and we watched waiting to see his statement. "Josie's sounding incredible these days," I glanced Josie's way and she smiled my way.

"Only the best a La Bonne Nuit."

After he left Sweet Pea walked over to me "Your brother called. Serpent meeting," I nodded with a small sigh and hugged Veronica. "Bye V," she grinned "Bye Kira," we walked out and drove to tent town.

When we got there Jughead explained to me what happened with Betty and the Sisters kids. "All right Serpents, it's come to our attention that one of us had been dealing with Fizzle Rocks," I stood next to the recliner where Jughead was sitting. "Slinging dope is not what Serpents do," I stated "So from this moment on, we're going clean. There'll be no selling or doing drugs, no crime of any kind will be tolerated. Anyone that breaks serpent code will be exiled. Permanently," Jughead's voice rang through tent town with all the serpents listening closely.

"I think it's pretty ridic that you vanish for a month on some vision quest with your bestie only to return and lecture us about responsibility," Cheryl stated inching closer to my brother. "I think it's pretty ridic that you join the serpents and then question the authority of the king," I replied angrily. "No money's coming in guys," Fangs stood up. "I mean how are we supposed to eat, survive?" I sighed looking at my brother neither of us thinking of an answer.

"We'll figure it out and get back to you Fangs, all of you. In the meantime 'I'm unity there is strength'" we all repeated after my dad.

*********************

I was laying against Jughead's shoulder while we watched the flash when a knock came from the front door. Jughead and I looked at each other. "Don't all jump out of your seats," my dad grumbled pulling the door open. Betty walked through with a solemn face "Jug we got a problem," I sat up and grabbed the bowl of ice cream off the coffee table.

******************

"If you were hard up you could've talked to us," Jughead told the boy. "The quarantine happened, I needed money, you were gone," anger swelled in my chest "You could've come to me," I practically yelled. "Or me, and what the hell do you need money for," I glanced at my dad and then turned back to Fangs waiting for the answer. He looked like he was about to cry and he turned to Jughead. "My moms sick. She's got treatments that we can't pay for" I sighed looking down feeling guilty. "Your like a brother to us, Fangs," I started "We could've helped you," Jug finished.

"I was ashamed."

"So you started dealing Fizzle rocks? And where'd you get it the Gargoyle Gang," he closed his eyes and nodded. I walked over to him and sat down next to him pulling the poor boy into a side hug. "I'm out now?" he questioned and Jughead looked at me. I bit my lip knowing it was a difficult deduction. It's up to you I mouthed to my brother. "The punishment for breaking the code is immediate exile," my brother paused and I knew where this was going. "However you'd had a rougher year than most," my dad sighed and turned around storming to the door. "I'm willing to look the other way just this once, but this has to stay between us, okay," he nodded "And if we catch you dealing drugs again-" he got cut of by Fangs.

"You won't. I'm done," my brother rubbed his lips and stood up. "Spread the word, A.J. is the serpent queen, and she's a badass one at that, so don't underestimate her," I smirked at my brother. Fangs nodded again and stood up too pulling my brother into a thankful hug.

After Fangs left my phone buzzed, I pulled it out of my pocket and turned it on.

Ronnie👠
Hey I need to talk to my dad about business and so I need my partner

I sighed and texted her back a quick On my way Jughead looked at me "That face is making me think were never gonna finish The Flash," I laughed softly "Aw I'm sorry Jug. Veronica needs help and I promised I'd be there for her," he shook his head "It's all good, but you're not taking the bike," I rolled my eyes and turned my phone back on ready to ask Veronica to pick me but she beat me to it.
Ronnie👠
I'll pick you up

*****************************

"Josie was stalked daddy, by those gargoyles of yours. So tell me, if we're paying you 10% for protection, why is our headliner getting harassed?" I stood next to Veronica in front of her dad. "Because you had the audacity to deceive me. Cooking the books, that's the move of a rank amateur," I rolled my eyes and he continued. "Now, I want the full amount that's owed to me. Oh, and your mother's glamourge egg that was stolen," Veronica's eyebrows furrowed as she shook her head. "Come again," I waited for an answer not ready for what was to come.

"One of your serpent school chums broke into our apartment and stole your mother's bauble. And based on the calling card they left," he turned around and looked at the large portrait of himself. "I'm guessing it's probably Cheryl Blossom," I bit down on my lower lip angrily. "God Cheryl," I whispered to myself. He turned back around to us "Anyway get it back for me, won't you?" I rolled my eyes "Why is this her responsibility?" I questioned the man. "Because you both have more to loose than me," I rolled my eyes.

"We need to fix this Jughead," I told my brother standing next to Veronica. "If cheryl took the egg why did you two come to me? Why didn't you just go directly her," I plopped down on the couch next to my brother. "She's dodging our phone calls. Besides aren't you her king," Jughead glanced at me wondering why I didn't do anything. I'm wondering the same thing about myself.

Jughead leaned back on the couch "Since when are you and your father aligned?" "We're not. He's squeezing me, he's squeezing my business. Now, not only does he have me paying him for protection, he's got me on this wild-goose chase to get my moms stolen egg back," "Your paying your father protection money,"he looked at me and I could practically see the wheels turning in his head. "Against his very own Gargoyle gang," I jumped out of the couch excitedly. "That's an amazing idea Jug," he looked confused as I turned to Veronica "What if you were to pay less money not to be in business with him," I turned to Jughead quickly and he looked like I just plucked the words right out of his mouth. "What are you suggesting?" she questioned I looked at Jughead waiting for him to answer.

"Let the serpents come work for you."

I nodded happily knowing hat I was right about what he was thinking. "You get real protection for your father's goons and the serpents get jobs with a steady income. This is a win-win," I told her while Jughead nodded from beside me. Veronica looked hesitant before nodding, "Get me that glamourge egg back and we have an accord," she stuck her hand out and I grabbed it shaking it before she turned to Jughead and he mimicked my actions.

She walked out and I pulled my brother in a hug "Brilliant idea bro," he laughed pulling away from me "It was kinda your idea too," I shrugged "So are we gonna do this," he nodded and I grinned brightly happy to finally be of some use.

*************************

"Serpents, earlier today we brokered a deal. Got us a paid gig, from here on out we'll be working security detail for Veronica Lodge, her Speakeasy, and her employees," a few serpents looked at me weird but I didn't mind. They crowd erupted into cheers "alone live the serpents! Whoo!" Sweet Pea pulled me into a tight hug making me all giddy. "Sweet Pea ," I faked "Can't breathe," he pulled away from me and laughed slowly before softly responding with a simple "Sorry."

"Settle down. I know it's good new for a change, but we've also gathered you here for less celebratory reasons," he looked down at the gay couple and I hid behind Sweet Pea not wanting to be a part of this. "Cheryl, Toni, come up here," I glanced at them and bit hard into the inside of my cheek. "Excuse me? What did we do?" Cheryl asked looking at her girlfriend then back at my brother. "You broke into the Lodge apartment and stole a glamourge egg," Cheryl looked around before standing up angrily.

"So what if we did?" she questioned "Oh more than that, you left your calling card attaching yourself, and by extension, all of the serpents to your crime," Toni was looking down guiltily, but Cheryl held her ground. "I'm not afraid of Lodge. What's he gonna do call the sheriff? Oh right there is no sheriff," I stepped forward "Cheryl, that's not the point you broke the code," I told her. "Turn your jackets and go," Jughead instructed. I stepped back again and Sweet Pea pulled me into him as I watched.

"Are you serious, Jones? I'm a serpent by blood. You can't take that away from me," Toni's whispered made my heart shatter into tiny little pieces for my friend. "You hypocrite. You give your drug- dealing buddy Fangs a pass but you crucify us?" Toni looked at me and Fangs shoved his face in his hands. "And in case you were wondering how we know. Fangs told Sweet Pea who told me," I looked up at Sweet Pea surprised and he looked down like a kid in trouble. "Who told me," Cheryl added Jughead turned back to a terrified fangs.

"If your asking for our jackets shouldn't you be asking for his as well?"

"Jug," I whispered "You're right," he turned around and held out his hands. "Fangs, give me your jacket," Sweet Pea tan up and shoved my brother. "Hey what the hell man," Jughead shoved him back and Fangs stood up. "It's okay Sweet Pea," Fangs walked over to my brother and stood there for a few seconds. He glanced at Sweet Pea before laughing "Okay," he pulled his jacket off and held it out for my brother who just stood there. He threw it on the ground roughly "Some leader you are," he whispered.

"Fangs," Sweet Pea went to run after his best friend. My dad stepped in front of him and he stopped. My brother turned back to the two girls. "Cheryl, Toni," they looked furious. "We'll go but we're keeping our jackets," I let myself fall to the ground crossing my legs in Indian style. "Fine, but I need that egg back," Cheryl chuckled and looked at Toni. "Come again," I walked over to stand next to my brother. "You need to give me that damn egg or Veronica won't give us the protection contract," she chuckled softly "Why the hell would I care? I'm not a serpent anymore," I stormed over to her angrily. "Because some of us still believe you have honor, Cheryl. And it's getting cold out, and the rest of us don't get to back to Thistlehouse," I was angry I don't know why. It might've been from the fact that Fangs told Sweet Pea or that Sweet Pea told Toni or maybe it was the fact that they had to point out to all the serpents that my brother might not be a strong leader like he lets on.

********************
After the meeting I ran into my trailer and into my room. I ripped my closet door open roughly and searched the room for my box. My box contained 15,000 dollars it was originally for college, but someone else needed it more than I did. I counted up to 10,o00 and searched the drawers for an envelope. I found one and after that I grabbed a piece of notebook paper and a pen.

Dear Fangs,
I don't know how much money you need for your mother's treatment, but I'm hoping this will at least help after tonight's cruel events. If you feel you need a job because there's not enough cash here I talked to Veronica and you can work at Pops if you would like. I truly believe that Jughead didn't want to exile you but what's done is done and I'm hoping to help. In this envelope is 10,000 dollars. I won't give you my name, so you don't think your kind by giving it back, but know this letter was written with love.

I ran over to Fangs' trailer and was going to place the envelope on his porch when the door got opened by a little girl. "Who are you," I smiled softly and handed the white square to her. "I'm a friend of Fangs can you give this to him," she nodded and ran into the trailer. I could hear her yelling "Fangy Fangy a girl brought you this," before he could he walked I ran back to my trailer. I pulled the door open and Jughead was sitting on the couch. "You ready?" I nodded and followed him out of the door I glanced back at Fangs' trailer and the door was closed. I pulled myself on the back of the motorcycle and we drove off.

Once we were at Pops Veronica was already waiting for us sitting next to Reggie.. Jughead slid in the booth across the table from her and I scooted in next to him. He pulled the egg out of his bag and placed it on the table sliding it over to the girl.

"Well done, Torombolo," "It cost us a lot to get that ugly thing back, so make sure you put it to good use" I told the two sitting in front us and Jughead nodded. "Oh, don't you worry. I shall. And in the meantime you and the serpents have your first assignment," Jughead looked surprised as he glanced at me. "You ever hear of the gargoyle gang," I noticed Reggie's face was bruised and he had a busted lip. What the heck?

***********************
The next day.

I opened my eyes and closed them wanting to go back to bed. 7.7 seconds. I had 7.7 seconds of peace before Jughead ran over and picked up my mattress causing me to roll off. I opened my eyes and sat up glaring at Jug. "Butthead," he laughed at me and I noticed he was already ready. I groaned walking into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, my hair, washed my face, and put on some deodorant before walking over to my closet.

  I pulled my serpent jacket over my shirt and walked into the kitchen. My dad was making something on the counter and I brother was making something on the table. I strolled over to the pantry and I pulled out a pre-packaged muffin. "What about this deal with the Lodges," my dad questioned. "It's with Veronica it's not with the Lodges," my dad scoffed. "She's still a Lodge kids, don't you ever forget it," I rolled my eyes and ripped open the plastic pulling out my breaded treat.

"You know as I recall, you worked for the Lodges once," I pulled the wooden chair out and sat down. "Does trashing that drive-in ring any bells," I questioned. "I want you to be a better king than me. Make us players instead of pawn," Jughead looked irritated. "That's what we're trying to do, dad," my brother retaliated. "Put me in," he instructed. "I'm tired of sitting on the sidelines. I'm not made for it," I looked up at my dad who was staring at me and my brother.

**********************

I kneeled down in the back of the rocky truck next to Sweet Pea. "Are you mad at me," I shook my head at him. "Why would I be," he shrugged "For telling Toni about Fangs," I shook my head "Are you mad at me," he shook his head this time. "Why would I be," he questioned. "For having to be apart of Fangs' exile," I could see him bite down on his lip but he shook his head "Nah you're good," I sighed when the truck pulled to a halt.

I could hear Reggie get out of the truck "We gotta stop meeting like this," with that tone of voice Reggie must be smirking. "Shut your mouth," I heard some shoving causing me to bite down on my lip nervously. "Trash the cargo, all of it," the deep voice sounded like it was all right in front of us. "I.. I wouldn't do that if I were you," I smirked almost excited for what was about to happen.

A person with a gargoyle mask pulled the sheet over. Sweet Pea kicked the person in the face and it fell to the ground. He grabbed the bat "Let's go! Come on!" one of the serpents yelled. "It's an ambush," the gargoyle yelled. I jumped out of the truck and punched one of them in the face. They doubled over and I kneed the gargoyle in the gut. "Get 'em," one of the serpents yelled as the others followed after the gargoyles.

The one gargoyle that Sweet Pea kicked groaned looking up "I tried to tell you," Reggie smirked at the laying gargoyle. "Pick him up," Jughead instructed stepping out of the truck. Sweet Pea and my dad grabbed his shoulders and pulled the gargoyle up. "I want you to go back to your gargoyle king or your man in black, or Hiram Lodge and I want you tell him that Veronica Lodge is now under the protection of the serpents and that Riverdale has not fallen.  Go," he pushed the gargoyle in when it ran by Sweet Pea he pushed it too.

Sweet Pea pulled me into an excited hug and I watched as my dad smirked at my brother. Jughead slapped Reggie's chest gently and I smirked. We did it.

***********************

"Fangs my sister and I were talking, we wanna give you another shot at redemption," I stood next to my brother, dad, and Sweet Pea. "What are you thinking," he gave me a strange look and I bit the inside of my cheek. He knows. He has to know. "We want you to go undercover. Join the gargoyle king. We need a man on the inside of Hiram Lodge's drug operation so we can take him down. Are you in?" Fangs gave me that strange look and he sighed.

"It'd be an honor."

After Jughead, Sweet Pea, and my dad left Fangs stared at me "Thanks," he whispered. "For what," I pretended not to know who he was talking about. "Me neither at first. That letter I read confused me I knew that handwriting from somewhere, then I looked at some old cards. I found your Christmas card and compared the handwriting, then I realized it was you," I smiled softly and pulled him into a hug.

"Your family."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.1K 30
To most of the world, Betty Cooper is the A student, perfect girl next door. When Jughead comes back to Riverdale High, that's the only side he sees...
28.9K 595 17
In which the Serpent Queen grows into who she was meant to be
5.1K 116 32
Betty Cooper moves to New York to start her career life and starts with being a nanny. What will happen when she starts to catch feelings with someon...
31.3K 585 18
After being broken out of The Sisters of Quiet Mercy, Eliza (Toni's Sister) starts falling for a fellow Serpent, Sweet Pea.