Some Girls

By GabriellaHerman

Rachel and Quinn are best friends and lovers. Rachel is curious about sex with a man though so she asks her r... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A\N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 46

1.8K 27 4
By GabriellaHerman

“You look good” Rachel smiled at Quinn. 

Quinn was helping Rachel make coffee and tea for everyone. Dinner had gone off with out a hitch. Everyone had a great time and Rachel's food had gone down fantastic. 

“I feel good” Quinn smiled. 

“So the therapy is helping then?” Rachel asked curiously. The last thing she wanted to do was pry into Quinn's life but she wanted to know how her best friend was really doing. They still talked often and Quinn would always hold a special place in Rachel's heart. 

“Yeah it is,” she admitted. “You know I was against it at first. Even when you suggested it I thought you were just trying to push me off to someone else but I realized that you just didn’t know how to help me” 

“What made you change your mind?” Rachel wondered. 

“Puck actually” Quinn blushed. 

Rachel grinned back at her friend, it was so strange to see her blushing over a guy but since Puck had entered her life, Quinn did all sorts of things that surprised Rachel. 

“He helped me realized that its okay to need help, he had his own problems and he told me that therapy really helped him move past it. I see Puck and he seems pretty together to me so I figured something about the therapy must have helped” she shrugged. 

“Well it seems to be helping you and that’s all I care about” Rachel smiled. 

“Thanks” she grinned. “So what’s it like living out of the city?” she asked. 

Quinn had been extremely surprised when Rachel called and told her about her plans to move in with Finn. At first it had kind of stung that Rachel was willing to move for Finn when she wouldn’t for her, but that feeling left as quickly as it arrived and Quinn was left just feeling happy for her best friend. 

“Truthfully I love it” she grinned. “I travel to work with Finn so the commute doesn’t bother me and I love living in a bigger house” 

“It’s really beautiful,” Quinn told her. 

“Isn’t it?” Rachel agreed. 

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen you look so happy,” Quinn told her. 

Rachel looked at her friend concerned, she didn’t want Quinn to think that she hadn’t been happy when they were together, in truth for the most part she was but being with Finn was different. 

“I was happy with you,” she told her. 

Quinn laughed, “Oh sweetie I’m over all that” she promised. “I know when things between us were good, they were good. But since you’ve met Finn there is just something different about you, a glow of sorts” 

Rachel blushed “Really?” 

“Yeah, I guess it’s just the happiness radiating off you” 

“Well I am happy, deliriously actually” she grinned. 

In fact Rachel was happier inside than anyone realized and she couldn’t wait to share the news with Finn and her friends but for the time being she just wanted to enjoy it. 

“So when are you meeting his parents?” she asked. 

Rachel chuckled “I’ve already met both Christopher and Carol before” It was somewhat of a relief that she didn’t have to go through the whole meet the parent’s thing with Finn. Whilst living with Isabel in college and afterwards in their apartment she had come in to contact with Carol a few times, and had met Christopher when she was discussing working at Hudson and Associates. 
“But we’re having lunch with them on Saturday” she added.

“Oh well that’s good, so it will only be Finn that has to worry about wining the approval of parents” 

“Yeah” Rachel smiled. It had been quite a while since Rachel had visited her parents, in fact her mother had been complaining about it only earlier in the week, which is why Rachel had agreed to go home for Thanksgiving. 

“Don’t look so thrilled about the prospect” Quinn laughed “what are you worrying about your mother is going to love Finn simply because he has a dick” 

Rachel giggled too “You’re right, and I’m not worried it’s just that I agreed to go for Thanksgiving and I haven’t discussed it with Finn yet” she sighed. 

“Well you better get to it” Quinn pointed out, as she lifted the tray with all the coffee and tea on it and headed for the living room where everyone was waiting. 

“I know” Rachel agreed, lifting her own tray and following her. 

“You did a fabulous job tonight” Finn told Rachel as he snuggled with her in their big bed. 

“Thank you” she smiled, proud that everything had gone well. 

“You’ll be hosting dinner parties for clients before you know it” he joked then. 

“Really?” Rachel asked excitedly. All her life she had wanted a career, and she loved it so much, but she couldn’t deny that the idea of being a wife, mother and even hosting Finn's dinner parties did appeal to her. 

Finn chuckled and looked down at her “Are you serious?” he asked surprised “would you want to do that?” 

Rachel smiled “Yeah I mean why not?” 

Finn caressed her face gently “I just didn’t think it would be your kind of thing” he admitted. 

Rachel's eyes dropped “I want to do those type of things for you, the kind that a wife, a partner would do” she said shyly. 

“I don’t expect you to, you know” Finn whispered kissing her forehead before capturing her chin and raising her eyes to meet his “but I love that you want to” he smiled. 

Rachel grinned back and she rested her head on his chest and began drawing circles on his skin “Finn, what do you normally do for Thanksgiving?” she asked. 

Finn shrugged “We normally just go to my parents for lunch” he said. “Why?” 

“Well my mum wants me to come home this year, to Lima. I haven’t seen her or my Dad in over a year so I agreed to go” Rachel told him. 

“Oh, ok” he said. He hated the fact that Rachel would be going away, or that they wouldn’t get to spend their first Thanksgiving apart but he understood her wanting to see her family. 

“I was hoping you would come?” she asked then. 

Finn looked down at her and smiled “you want me to come with you to Lima for Thanksgiving?” he asked. 

“Yeah” she smiled. “I don’t want to spend the holiday apart and it would be a good opportunity for you to meet my parents,” she explained. 

“True” he grinned. Deep down Finn was scared shitless of meeting Rachel's parents. He had never had a relationship before like the one he was having with Rachel, which meant he had never done the parents things before. What happened if they didn’t like him? Would Rachel break up with? And what would without her, she had become such a big part of his life? 

“So…?” she asked. 

“I’d love too” he kissed her top of her head. 

“Great” she grinned. “And for the record you don’t have to worry they’re going to love you just as much as I do” she told him. 

Finn looked down at the angel in his arms in amazement. How did she know that was what he was thinking? And know the perfect way to put his fears at ease? 

“I love you,” he whispered. 

“I love you too,” Rachel mumbled before drifting off to sleep. 

“So Blaine, how are you find New York?” Christopher Hudson asked. 

Since Isabel wanted her parents to meet Blaine as well they decided to kill two birds with one stone and have one lunch, where Blaine and Rachel could be introduced. So far things were going very well for Rachel. The Hudson's both remembered her and told her how happy they were that her and Finn were dating. Rachel had found it strange at first but one glimpse at the guilty looks on Isabel and Finn's face made everything clear. They hadn’t’ told their parents about the new living arrangements. 

“Its great” Blaine smiled. He had been nervous as hell about meeting the parents but he was doing his best to hide it. “I mean I loved Boston but it was missing the three essential things in my life,” he explained. 

“What’s that?” Christopher asked. 

“Isabel, Rachel and Quinn” Blaine grinned proudly. 

Rachel automatically caught sight of the shocked and angry look on Christopher face and realized immediately that he misunderstood Blaine. “Blaine and I have been best friends since we were little” she spoke up “along with out other best friend Quinn” 

“Oh” Christopher said. “I didn’t realize” 

Blaine went bright red when he realized what he’d done but when Carol Hudson started chuckling it quickly relieved the tension. 

“So you’re both from Lima right?” Carol asked. 

“Yes” Rachel nodded. 

“Speaking of Lima” Finn spoke up “Rachel and I are going there for Thanksgiving with her parents” he informed them.

“Oh” Carol Hudson frowned. “That’s nice” she lied. 

“Oh Carol you see Finn when ever you like, Rachel's family is in Lima and I bet she hardly see them” he said and the looked at Rachel for confirmation. 

“I haven’t seen them since last Christmas” she told them. 

“What about you Blaine, do you see your family often?” Christopher asked. 

“Not a lot, sir but they do get out of Lima a little more than Rachel's family” he smiled. 

“Why doesn’t your family leave Lima, Rachel?” Carol asked. 

“Oh my parents own a restaurant and its very hard to leave it, and they can’t really afford to close it” she replied. 

“Oh a restaurant how nice” she smiled “what kind of food” 

Rachel glared at Blaine and Isabel when they snorted as Carole's question. “What?” Carol asked, “Am I missing something?” 

Rachel blushed with embarrassment. “Rachel's parents restaurant is pirate themed” Finn explained with a smile. “Most of the things on the menu are pirate inspired” 

”Oh” Carol said. 

“Pretty much everything in Lima is like that” Blaine explained. He knew how Rachel got embarrassed about the Smugglers Cove sometimes and Blaine could tell that this one of those occasion. Christopher and Carol really nice people but they lived a more extravagant life then Rachel and Blaine, or their parents were used to. 

“What does your family do Blaine?” they asked then. 

“My dads into computers like me, he does programming work for a company in Lima” he explained. 

“That’s nice” she smiled. 

“I still thinks it nice that after all the years you and Isabel have known one another and lived together Rachel that you and Finn have started dating.” Carol said then. 

“Thank you” Rachel replied. 

“Mum” Finn whined at the same time. 

“So Rachel how are you enjoying working at the firm?” Christopher asked. 

Rachel's face lit up “oh its wonderful” she told him “I’m really enjoying the work and its nice to work so close with Finn ” 

“I bet it is” Isabel smirked. 

“And at least you don’t live far so the commute wont kill you like it does Finn” Carol commented. 

Everyone went quiet at the comment until Finn finally cleared his throat. “Actually Mum, Rachel knows the commute fairly well” he said. 

“Oh, well then you know what I mean” Carol smiled politely. 

“Its not too bad” Rachel shrugged. “I've got used to it and now I don’t even really notice,” she added. 

Rachel felt uncomfortable that Finn was lying to his family and moved her hand off his knee. 

Finn cast a glance at Rachel when she removed her hand and could tell that she was annoyed with him. It wasn’t like his parents would really care that he was living with Rachel it was more for Isabel’s benefit than anything. 

“Finn should stay in two at the apartment more often” Christopher spoke up. 

“It got a little crowded” Rachel spoke up. 

“Oh?” 

“Yeah well with Blaine there as well” Isabel explained. 

“Oh!” Both Carol and Christopher said. “We didn’t realize Blaine was staying with the two of you” 

“He’s not,” Finn told them. “Blaine moved in when Rachel moved out a few weeks ago” 

“Oh!” Carol gasped again looking at her son and Isabel. “You didn’t mention anything honey,” she said. 

Isabel waved it away as if it was nothing. “You and Dad have been away and it just kind of slipped my mind” it wasn’t really a lie, Christopher and Carol had only returned from Europe a few days earlier. 

“So where are you living now, Rachel?” they enquired. 

“She moved in with me actually” Finn smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 1.6K 26
ฮฑ lรญfั” ฯƒf rฯƒั‡ฮฑltั‡ รญั•n't ฮฑll ั”lั”gฮฑnt. *completed*
709K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
1.1M 37.1K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
50.3K 1K 8
"If you where my little girl I would do whatever I could do to fix those daddy issues" i say she chuckles at my cheesy line. millieXsadie (Working...