Some Girls

By GabriellaHerman

Rachel and Quinn are best friends and lovers. Rachel is curious about sex with a man though so she asks her r... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A\N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 38

1.9K 27 2
By GabriellaHerman

Quinn rolled over and listened as the answering machine picked up her latest call. The phone had rung four or five times already that night, twice it was Rachel, once Blaine and the other two times the person hadn’t left a message. She didn’t feel like talking to anyone tonight. It still surprised her that she had finally been able to talk to Rachel about what had happened in the past. It had been buried so deeply for so long and she had no idea where it came from. 

Well that wasn’t entirely true. 

Noah Puckerman. 

Ever since he had come into Quinn's life she had been so confused. Deep down she knew she was attracted to him and the more she got to know him the more she liked him, he was a sweet guy, someone that she could see herself with. But then there was still that little voice in the back of her head that told her that she couldn’t trust him. That in the end he was just like every other male and he would hurt her in the end. 

Basically her and head and her heart were in conflict and right now she had no idea, which one would win. 

It had helped talking to Rachel. Rachel hadn’t judged her instead she had just cried with her while expressing her sorrow and regret for what had happened to her. Quinn knew that Rachel was blaming herself but as far as Quinn was concerned that was ridiculous. Rachel was six years old at the time and she had no idea that anything was wrong, and Quinn was glad that she didn’t. 

“Hi this is Quinn, leave me a message” she heard her voice say over the machine. 

“Um Quinn hi” the voice said “it’s Puck” he confirmed and Quinn closed her eyes to ward off the desire running through her body to race towards the phone and pick it up. “Listen I want to take you out, no pressure just dinner on Friday night” he said. “Let me know ok” 

The phone went dead then. 

A couple of minutes later the phone rang again and this time it was Rachel again. 

“Quinn I know you’re there and obviously you don’t want to talk to me right now. That’s fine. But here’s what I think. However stupid it might sound I think you should go out with Puck. Not because it might mean something or be the start of something but because you can’t let that scum bag win. Don’t let him stop you from ever finding any happiness with someone.” 

She heard Rachel sigh then and hopped up off the bed and rushed towards the phone. 

“Don’t let him win… that’s all” she whispered. 

“Rachel” Quinn said picking up the phone but by that stage Rachel had already hung up. 

“Is everything alright?” Isabel asked Rachel. She has walked in the room and heard Rachel talking on the phone and she seemed a little upset about something. 

“It’s just Quinn that’s all” Rachel smiled grateful for the distraction that Isabel’s presence would cause. 

“Ok” Isabel nodded deciding not to interfere. Isabel knew that if Rachel wanted to talk to her that she would they just had that kind of friendship. 

“So are you all packed for tomorrow?” Rachel asked. She had to do her best to hide her smile. 

“Yep” she grinned “God I can’t wait Rachel” she admitted, “I’ve missed Blaine so much” 

“Yeah it’s strange he was only here for a month but I miss him too. I would really love to be able to just sit and talk to him right now” 

“I know” Isabel smiled. 

“So do you want me to take you tomorrow?” she asked. Friday was her last day at work and she didn’t intend staying very long after attending the lunch they planned for her. 

“You wouldn’t mind?” Isabel asked. 

“No I’ll just ask Finn can I borrow his car,” she told her. Finn had already told her that she could borrow it whenever she needed so she knew it wouldn’t be a problem. 

“Are you sure?” Isabel asked. 

Rachel actually thought it was perfect because it wasn’t like Isabel would really be leaving the apartment. Blaine's flight had arrived a few hours ago and he was spending the night at the Hyatt around the corner. He planned on showing up on the doorstep just as Isabel was walking out to catch her flight. 

“Positive” 

“Ok well I’m going to go finish packing,” she said before leaving to head back upstairs. 

Rachel grabbed her stuff then “Isabel I’m going out I wont be late” she yelled up the stairs. 

“Ok” Isabel yelled back. 

Rachel walked the two blocks to the Hyatt and asked for Blaine's room number at the reception. 

“Rachy” Blaine cried when he opened the door. 

Rachel jumped into her best friends arms and let him hug her tight. 

“God I’ve missed you,” she told him when they broke apart. 

“Me too, its great to be back in New York” he grinned. “So how’s Isabel? She doesn’t suspect anything does she?” he asked. 

“Not a thing. In fact she’s agreed to let me take her to the airport tomorrow in Finn's car so that way I’ll be able to stop her from leaving the apartment early or something” 

“Great” he grinned. 

“So what’s been going on? Where’s Quinn?” he asked as they sat down on the couch. He had thought that both Rachel and Quinn would be showing up, they were going to order room service and catch up like old times. 

Rachel sighed. “I couldn’t get hold of her” she replied. 

“Oh ok is she at work?” Blaine asked. 

“No I don’t think so” 

“Did the two of you have a fight?” he asked concerned. 

“No” Rachel quickly assured him. 

“What’s going on then?” he asked. 

“I can’t really tell you too much Blaine. Quinn told me some things in confidence but I’m sure she’ll tell you herself when she’s ready” she replied. 

“Is it bad?” he asked. Something about the way Rachel was being vague told him that it was something bad and he was worried now. It wasn’t normal for Rachel and Quinn to have secrets from him. If one knew they normally all knew. 

“Yeah it’s not good Blaine” she tried to smile for his benefit but she knew she was failing miserably. 

“Rachel” he sighed. She couldn’t just tell him that and then not tell him, it was going to eat at him. 

“I cant,” she pleaded. If Quinn knew that she had told Finn as well as Blaine then she was sure she would be mad. Quinn would tell Blaine in her own time Rachel was sure of that. The only reason Rachel had told Finn was because it was eating at her and she had needed someone to talk to and Blaine hadn’t been available. 

“I really wish I could tell you Blaine because god do I need some advice on what to do but…” 

“It’s ok Rachel. I know Quinn will tell me herself when she is ready,” he told her. 

“I don’t really need to borrow the car,” Rachel moaned out in between kisses. 

Finn had dropped over this morning to drop off the car after Rachel had called him last night to pretend to ask to borrow it so that she could take Isabel to the airport. Of course Finn was more than aware that there would be no trip to the airport though. 

“Hmm I know” he replied his own voice hoarse from their passionate kisses “but this way it’s all for show and I get to make out with my sexy girlfriend this morning” 

Rachel giggled a little before leaning in and capturing the lobe of his ear in her mouth “well if you come to my room you’ll get to do more than kiss me” she teased him. 

Finn groaned, it was already eight o’clock and he should be getting to work but god her offer was so tempting. Rachel wasn’t dressed yet, still standing before him in a skimpy satin slip that she wore to bed and it left nothing to his imagination. 

“I can’t wait until tonight to have you,” she added when she saw that he was hesitating. 

Since Blaine was making his surprise appearance that afternoon Rachel had already asked Finn if she could spend the weekend at his place. It had become the norm between then since they had started dating to spend most of their time at his place, to spare Isabel, so it made sense this weekend. That way Isabel and Blaine could have the apartment to themselves. 

That was all she needed to convince him. The next thing Rachel knew Finn had scooped her up and was charging up the stairs towards her bedroom. 

Rachel had his tie undone and his shirt unbuttoned by the time Finn slammed her door shut. 

“God Rachel” he groaned as her hot mouth closed around one of his honey nipples. 

“Please Finn I need you” she pleaded. 

Finn shoved a hand between their bodies as he propped Rachel up against the nearest wall. He groaned when his finger came into immediate contact with the wetness. 

“I knew you were coming,” she whispered when she realized his surprise and delight that she wasn’t wearing any panties. 

Finn thrust a finger inside her creamy depths and found her already wet and ready for him. 

“God Rachel” he groaned. 

“Hurry Finn” she pleaded again. Rachel needed to feel him inside of her so badly that she was aching. 

Finn quickly tore at the button and zip on his dress pants and when he finally had them undone; he pushed them and his boxers down past his knees. He thrust inside her in one smooth stroke before immediately pulling out again. 

“Yes Finn” Rachel cried. 

“God Rachel you’re so wet” Finn groaned as he pumped in and out of body. 

“Oh harder baby” Rachel pleaded with him. 

Finn was already banging her hard against the wall but he was happy to oblige her and began to increase the strength and quickness of his strokes in and out of her body. 

“Yes Finn…. ahh FINN” she cried out as her walls fluttered around his hard cock and began milking Finn of his orgasm. 

“Ahh…. RACHEL.” Finn cried out. 

They slid to the ground together both panting and trying to catch their breaths. 

“Good morning sweetheart” Rachel whispered huskily against his ear then. 

Finn chuckled briefly before turning and fusing their mouths together, their tongues gently tangling together. 

“Good morning to you beautiful girl” he whispered when they broke apart. 

He caught sight of the alarm clock at Rachel's bedside then and groaned. It was now half past eight. 

“Let me throw on some clothes and I’ll drive you to work” Rachel suggested. It would be impossible to get a cab at this time of the morning. 

“Thanks” he smiled “but are you sure I don’t want to make you late” 

“Finn what are they going to do, fire me?” she laughed. 

“True” He said. 

While Rachel quickly dressed Finn tried to straighten his very crinkled suit but he wasn’t having very much success and in the end decided to change into the spare suit he kept at Rachel's. 

“You look nice” Rachel smiled when she emerged from the bathroom and found him dressed in a black pin stripe suit instead of the gray one he arrived in. 

“I’m so glad that I keep this stuff here” he chuckled “there was no way I could wear that to work now” he said looking down at his clothing. 

“Come on stud” she grinned then “lets get you to work”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

912K 81.3K 38
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
192K 9.4K 55
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...
21.6K 403 10
I was gonna post this on my other book but I ended up making this book,also I will be uploading on this every 2 days if I get the chance too k bye gu...
50.3K 1K 8
"If you where my little girl I would do whatever I could do to fix those daddy issues" i say she chuckles at my cheesy line. millieXsadie (Working...