The King Of All Vampire Kings...

By S0NDREENJ

Book 1 of (The Awakening Series) {#1 Supernatural} {#1 Paranormal} {#1 Lycans} {#1 Vampire Romance} {#5 Royal... More

~CopyRight~
It's been a long time coming
~Introduction~
M a i n C h a r a c t e r A e s t h e t i c s
~The King Of All Vampire Kings~
|1| ~The Awakening~
|2| ~The Chosen~
|3|~Kings~
|4|~ Kings Part 2~
~Cast & Updates~
| 5|~Sweet Escape~
|6|~ Dungeons to dreamhouse~
|7|~Pervert~
|8|~Compulsion ~
|9|~Spaghetti~
|10|~No Choice~
|11|~Dogs & Leeches~
|12|~Blanky~
|13|~A Game Of Chess~
|14|~Red-Headed She-Devil~
|15|~Judgement~
|16|~Beauty Bias~
|17|~Stockholm syndrome~
|18|~Royal Traditions Part 1~
|19| ~War Plans ~
|20| ~The Bite~
|21|~Royal Family~
|22|~WTH~
|23|~ Traits of a queen~
|24|~The Truth Will Set You Free~
|25|~A Mural of Tales ~
|26|~ Your Burning Me Alive ~
Come Stalk Me!!!
|27| ~ Mr. Meany && The little old lady~
|28| ~ Training~
~Cast & Updates Pt 2~
|29| ~ Creepy, creeper and creepicious~
|30| ~ Sick and Sadistic Piece of S**T ~
Holly S**T
|31| ~ Predator ~
Covers
|33| ~ French Kiss ~
|34|~ The City That Never Sleeps~
|35|~ You can't talk sense into the senseless~
|36|~Hunting The Hunter Beast~
|37|~Thrilling Kill~
|38| ~Equal Measured Attraction~
|39| ~Bond Understood~
|40| ~Fluent In The Langauge of Idioms~
|41| ~Putting Together Two && Two~
|42|~Intro into a New World~
|43|~BonFire~
|44|~Attack~
|45|~Stake Your Claim~
|46|~Claimed~
|47|~The Wilde Wolf~
|48|~The Battle of Power~
|49|~ His side ~
|50|~ Time To Taste~
|51|~Time sensitive ~
|52|~Time To Talk ~
|53|~Time To Think~
|54|~ Time to protect ~
|55|~ Time To Bathe~
|56|~Time is Ticking ~
|57|~ Alone Time ~
|58|~ The Time Of My Life~
|59|~ Now Is Not the Time ~
|60|~Its Time to Act ~
|61|~Showtime~
|62|~Timeless Night ~
|63|~Just My Luck ~
|64|~Friend or Foe~
|65|~ An Angry King~
|66|~ A Drunk Mind Speaks a Sober Tongue~
|67|~Cyprus Island Palace~
|68| ~ Say Thank You Princess B**ch ~
|69| ~You are the one~
|70| ~I'll never kiss and tell~
|71|~Then and Now~
|72|~Royal Traditions Part 2~
|73|~Pledge Of Allegiance ~
|74|~The Storm~
|75|~ The Pleasured Filled Passionate && Desired Night~
|76|~The Highly Favored~
|77|~The Chosen One~
|78|~The Witch~
|79|~The Untold Story ~
|80|~The Premonition~
|81|~The Timeline of Events~
|82|~ The Position Of The Moon~
|83| ~ The Warning~
|84| ~The Queen Has Awakened~
|85| ~Bow Down B**ches~
The End of Book One
~What's Done is Done~
|The Luna|~ Bonus Chapter~
|The Cold Hearted King|~ Bonus Chapter~
|Book 2| Captured By A Ruthless Vampire King
Cover Artist Alert
|We're coming Pt 1 |~ Exclusive Bonus Chapter~
|We're coming Pt 2 |~ Exclusive Bonus Chapter~
|The Calm Before The Storm |
|The Calm After The Storm |

|32| ~ Its getting hot && spicey~

102K 4.2K 1.4K
By S0NDREENJ

Unedited.
King Nicklaus POV.

I make my way back to my private chamber seconds later. I'm still struggling with controlling my monster. He wants blood. He wants that pathetic excuse of vampire blood, but he can't have him.

The first thing I hear when I step inside is Claire's steady heartbeat.

She is still asleep. I can sense that Xander is upstairs with her. He is the only one besides Claire's private guards that has access to my private wing. Nannie is also here, she's in the kitchen cooking. Most likely, making Claire some pancakes.

My Beloved love's Pancakes I don't understand why? They are such terrible tasting things.

I go to my room to take a quick shower and clean myself up. Everyone is waiting patiently for me, as I make my way downstairs. Count Cloven and Duke Aldon are sitting on the couch.

Xander is leaning against the wall, holding a glass of blood. He is still very angry. Lieutenant Astrid and Commander Vlad are both using their left knee to kneel down, heads bowed and backs straight.

"You may rise!" I tell them, "There is no need for pleasantries. Let's get straight to the point." My eyes rank over the both of them. My monster is already at the surface. He wants the blood of Claire's attacker, and the ones that should have been there to protect her.

Master Azazel may be protected by the law but Lieutenant Astrid and Commander Vlad has broken it. They have defied my command, and didn't follow my direct order's. Nothing can save them.

The moment Vlad stands to his full height! I'm in front him, grabbing him the base of his neck with my bare hand. "Explain yourself," I order! He is the best of the best.

There is absolutely no reason he should have failed, protecting my beloved. I assigned him to protect Claire because of that particular reason. So what he doesn't know who or what? Claire is to me. An order is an order.

As commander it is his job to follow orders. It is his job to give his life in order to follow my command. He's a disappointment.

"Forgive me," says Vlad. His eyes are placed onto the floor. He knows better than to look me in the eyes. At this moment, he is my prey. "I was communicating with the Northern Kingdoms comrades."

"There was another attack. The dogs, have issued a direct Attack on King Cyrus Palaces. Many were dying. The intelligence team requested to speak with me. Once, I became aware of how big of a threat our armies were facing. I summoned Lieutenant Astrid. She was the only one who has come face to face with Lycans on our team," he continued to explain.

"Lycans," I ask him before dropping him to his feet. Cyrus mentioned once before that werewolves and Lycans have teamed up, but even with that. A direct attack on the Northern palace is declaring war. I turn to face Clove, "Is it true?" I ask.

He answers with a single nod of his head. "Very well then, I grant forgiveness to the both of you."

"However," Xander cuts in. "If this ever happens again. I shall end you myself." He tells them, with cold and calculating eyes. They both bow and accept his words with no argument. One thing is clear. He will take action behind his threat. "The new moon is in three days," tells Xander. "Are we prepared to depart?"

"Yes. However, we are leaving at once. I will not allow my dear friend to continue to fight alone," I tell him. Everyone stands to their full height, bow their heads and gets straight to their task. It's time to take a trip to North America.

*****************************************

Claire POV

My throat hurts. It burns, so bad but I don't know why. I can't shake this god awful, taste that's plastered onto my tongue. Other than that, I'm comfortable. I'm very, very comfortable and covered in warmth.

Ummm....... Its feels so, good! I'm covered in warm, and muscular, and smooth, silk, soft comfort. I move in a little closer.

Heavenly, Ummm..... I'm comfortable. So, very comfortable! I never have been this comfortable in my life. Well, with the exception of my throat tingling, periodically. I'm content.

A smooth, cool surface touches my ribs and my body instantly flinches. An image of somebody's strong hand colliding with my body invades my memories. My brains replay's recent events flickering in and out, like a movie.

The training, eating dinner, reading a book and then.... I was attacked, again! For the thousand time, and violated for the millionth time.

Oh, god! I feel sick. I roll over in the very moment that vomit irrupts, explodes and then pours out of my mouth. My eyes snaps open. I feel someone's soft hand tracing circles on the back of my neck.

My heart rate increase tremendously. Where am I? Who the hell an I with? I start to panicking, releasing a high pitch scream. I can't see, think or hear clearly. My body is attacking my mind. The images of that leech, forcing himself down my throat.

The wicked glint in his, glowing green eyes. Pure evil. His touch! The brutal force he used to get his way. I scream, and scream and scream as loud as I can.

"Shh, calm down firecracker," a soft voice appears inside of my head. I'm shaking, I can't focus.... I know that voice but I don't. "Calm down! You're safe. I'm here. Claire no harm shall come to you."

Instantly I relax. That's when I realize that I'm on a bed, someone's bed. The stench of my own vomit invades my senses.

"Claire you are safe!"

"Where am I?" I jump, out of the bed as I turn to face King Nicklaus. He holds his hands up carefully, and points down to the puddle of vomit that's one step away from my feet. My eyes search the environment. I don't recognize my surroundings. We are in a room. A really, small room that has simple, but elegant decorations. Well, it's smaller than the rooms that I have grown used to waking up to.

There is a small black bar, filled with many alcoholic beverages and a flat black wide T.V that's mounted onto the wall. There's a small closet, extremely small. There's no way we are in a room. That's Inside of the Kings home.  

Once, the tiny boxed oval window comes into view. My suspicions are confirmed. Clouds, seems to pass by and I can see a pitch, black sky.

"We are flying," he tells reminding me of his presence. "In a plane of course, well my private jet." He explains, slowly rolling off the other side of the bed. He enters a door that I didn't realize was there. I stare into space as King Nicklaus returns, seconds later with a cleaning bottle and a rag in his left hand. My eyes trail down to my puddle of puke.

Oh, right! I almost forgot about that. "We are on our way to the Northern Kingdom?" He explains, while bending down right beside of me. I nearly lose my mind. He sprayed the cleaning chemicals and started to clean up my mess.

My puke! "You don't have to do that. I got it.."

"Nonsense," he says while scrubbing up the mess. My mess! "You can use the bathroom to brush your teeth. I left you a toothbrush on the counter sink."

"Bathroom?"

"Yes, bathroom," He informs, holding his free hand out towards the direction of the door. "That's the bathroom. There is also a washcloth on the counter. Just in case, you need to wash your face."  Wash my face? OH, Right! After what I just went through I'm sure I look like a rapid animal. Without further questions, I make my way into the bathroom.

I don't even get a chance to view my surroundings. I'm caught off guard by the first thing I see. Me! My own reflection!

First of all, it's me but not really me. I mean..... I look like myself, but I don't. My hair has already grown faster than usual in the last past couple of weeks, and from the looks of it now. It has grown a few more inches overnight and the golden color is full of life and extremely bright.

Sort, of like the beaming rays of the sun. My greens eyes are brighter as well. They are more vivid, electrifying and intense. They remind me of  two tiny emeralds.

My skin is clear, not a scar in sight and my breast! Now, they feel heavier, perkier and rounder. But they look great! Really, freaking great!  I swear my boobs have grown from a C cup to a D cup! Wow. I'm beautiful.

I mean. I have always been beautiful but gosh I'm hot. The only downside is that my usual tanned skin is a little pale. However, that just makes me look more alive. Believe it or not! I pull up my shirt to search for bruises.

That weak piece of s**t punched me in my ribs and even if I don't feel pain. I'm sure he left a bruise. Well, I thought he did.

My skin looks flawless. No purple bruise or black marks, just pure milky, white flawless skin. "I healed you," says King Nicklaus startling me.  I turn around to face him. I didn't even hear him come in. He squeezes his way over towards the sink. The bathroom is so small. We are basically forced to be side by side. His warm, soft skin brushed against my own. I can't help but to shiver.

His skin touching my own feels so, good it's scary. King Nicklaus runs some hot water over the washcloth. The steam from the hot water floats in the air. Suddenly, this tight confinement of a space feels hot. Extra, spicy! That's when I realize for the very first time.

I'm wearing, a creme cashmere sweater and some matching creme leggings. Instead of the black V-neck and leather jeans. "Who dressed me?" I ask, hoping and praying that it wasn't him.

"Xander Chosen," he tells me. While, tightly squeezing out water from the rag, "She was the closes female slave available. She was also, told to clean you up." Strangely, his statements made me smile from ear to ear.

Now, I know most people would feel uncomfortable with their enemy being the one to change their clothes. But I'm not that person. Personally, it kind of feels good to know that Victoria, uppity a**. Was the one forced to clean me up. I know for a fact that got under, her perfectly flawless skin. She's not use to playing the errand girl. Trust me!

I can't wait to rub it in her face. Hey, Victoria why don't you wipe my a**? Or, Hey red headed she-devil b**ch, come over and brush my hair? Oh, torture at its best.

"Why are you grinning like a Chester cat?" he asks. "Don't tell me that human saving Claire, is stepping over to the bad side?" He asks, taking a step in front of me and boxing me in. Speaking of grinning, King Nicklaus flashes me a deep, dark and seductive smile.

I think, I might faint! After a second, of him, me and the good ole, bathroom of steam. I take a single step back.

It's getting hot in here. My palms are sweaty and my knees feels like jelly. To make matters worse, King Nicklaus hard abs are on full display. "Hmm, is that mine?"  I ask, looking at the warm rag. He rings out water one more time, allowing it to drip onto the floor and then. He gently trails it down my face. The skin to skin action is giving another round of chills.

"You deserve to be waiting on, Claire." He tells me, with a dark and wicked voice. "The world should cater to you." He says, I'm so lost in his touch. I couldn't find my voice to even question his words. I literally, almost wine when he removes the rag from my face. King Nicklaus walks out the door. Shortly, after I start to brush my teeth.

The toothpaste is heaven to my tongue. I feel refreshed and then I follow after him.

  "What's your poison?" He asks me, as I walk out and settle down onto the bed. I don't answer him right away. Instead I focus on him, pouring a liquid, and then some red mixture into a glass.

Gross, correct me if I'm wrong! I believe King Nicklaus just spiked his drink with..... Yuck, I think I'm going to be sick. Again. I don't drink, but I do know one thing.

A Bloody Mary is not my thing!    

I scrunch my nose up in disgust, "Toxins free?" I tell him, turning to face the small window. Anything is better than watching a Vampire drink a Blood infused Alcoholic beverage.

"Virgin than, "he says. Making me flinch, just hearing that word makes me think of why? I'm not a virgin.

With one single word, I'm taking back. To a dark place. I may be a lot of things, but a virgin is not one of them. The bed sinks as he lowers his tall frame down, right next to me. "My apologies Claire," He tells me, placing his drink on the little nightstand. "You know, I notice how you scrunched up your nose at my drink," he tells.

"Do you want to hear a secret?" He asks, in a playful tone. I can tell he is attempting to light up the mood.

I'm beyond grateful.  He is flashing that award-winning Chester cat smile. That smile, which reaches his eyes and reveals his pearly white teeth. Yup, that one.

"I'll be honored!" I tell him, placing my hands over my heart and batting my eyes. Purposely sounding over-excited. His smiles flip upside down, into a child-like frown. He gets me! Just fine.. Doesn't he? I can't help but laugh and surprisingly he joins right in.

"No seriously, would you like to hear a secret?" He asks, in between fits of laughter. When I don't answer and continue to laugh my butt off. King Nicklaus decides to tell me. "Vampire Blood has healing powers, Claire."

"Dun... Dun. Dun..... Is that the big, bad secret?" I joke, meanwhile I'm still here, laughing my** off. I'm actually rolling. I have no idea why it's so funny, but it is.

King Nicklaus stops laughing. "No it's not Claire," he tells me. Unexpectedly, he pulls me into his lap. Before I have time to react he says, "The secret is, I gave you my blood to drink twice now."

I start to fidget, his words, really not registering into he says, "You gulped down the substance both times and moaned from the taste."

About time he is finished telling me. I'm lost for words. Matter of fact, I'm not speechless. Nope, I'm able to form one word. Crazy! King Nicklaus has gone insane. Just when I'm about to tell him he has lost his got damn mind.

He crashes his lips into mine.

<🌚>
Awake Friday's. Please Please Please don't forget to vote, follow, and Comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580 197 14
Lycan's were the first beasts created by the moon goddess to protect gods creation; the humans, from Lucifer's creation; the Vampires. Once the dark...
2.5M 86.6K 46
"Shift." His voice hit me like a serrated blade as he stepped out of the crude semicircle of hardened wolves that had formed around me. I pushed mys...
7.5K 973 70
✅ Complete in edit. SAVE THE VAMPIRE UPRISING SERIES The children are born decendants of Black slaves. What is inside of each of them vampire, human...
275K 13.1K 64
'"I cannot feel this way. You clearly don't feel-" "I do though." He interrupts me. I finally look up to meet his eyes. It holds so much sadness. "Be...