Nia

yngtxc

Nia Williamson is seventeen, with hazel eyes, light brown hair, and caramel skin. She lives with both her par... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Valentines Day Part 2
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 15

1K 53 6
yngtxc

4:00pm

Nia's Mom was now pulling up in the driveway. Nia had turned out all the lights and was gonna suprise her Mom. She heard the key enter the lock and positioned herself. The door opened and Nia and Jameer flicked the lights on.

"Suprise!". Nia, Jameer, and Anaya cheered.

Nia's Mom covered her face as tears welled up in her eyes.

"Aww Momma". Jameer hugged Mrs. Williamson.

"Thank you girls really. I'm just not in the mood to celebrate". She wiped her eyes.

"Ma? What's going on?". Nia pulled her Mom to the dining room table.

"You want us to leave?". Anaya asked.

"No. Stay. Please". Nia pleaded.

The girls sat on the other side of the table.

"Ma, why you so sad". Nia handed her a napkin.

"Your Father and I have been arguing for a couple of months. And I thought we'd get past it. We've had some disagreements on how you should be raised and well, he asked for a divorce. He moved his things out this morning and got a townhouse downtown. Per an agreement we made, you can spend the weekends with him". Nia's Mom revealed.

Anaya and Jameer were so shocked, they wished they had left.

Nia felt a lump in her throat. But she put a smile on her face.

"It's gonna be ok Mom. Just go lay down". Nia stood up pulling her Mom up with her.

She walked her to her room and helped her get in bed.

Nia walked back into the dining room and began putting things away.

"Nia? Is you good?". Anaya asked.

"I'm good". Nia lied.

The girls began to help Nia put things away.

"Nia you want us to stay?". Jameer asked.

"Y'all don't have to. I'm fine". Nia lied again.

"Ok. We gonna leave. Call us if you need anything". Jameer and Anaya walked out the house.

Nia slowly walked upstairs. She took a shower and tried to fight the tears welling in her eyes. By the time she got out, tears we're slipping down her cheeks. She put on pajamas and was about to get in bed when she heard clinking at her window. She looked out and Trey was throwing pebbles.

She opened her window and he climbed up.

"Jameer and Anaya called and I came as soon as I heard. You ok shawty?". Trey wiped a tear from her face using her thumb.

"I'm fine". Nia lied again.

"You ain't gotta lie to me". Trey looked her in the eye.

Nia couldn't help but break down under his gaze. He pulled her into a hug stroking her hair.

"It's gon be alright". He whispered to her.

He rocked them back and forth.

Nia pulled away.

"Can you stay with me? Please?". She pleaded.

"Yeah. Of course, I ain't leaving you like this". He took off his hoodie.

He turned out the lights and locked the door, Nia got in bed and he got in with her, holding her close and tight.

Nia just cried into his chest until she fell asleep.

*
Sunday November 11, 2018
7:23am

"Nia honey! Wake up!". Nia could hear her Mom on the other side of the door.

Nia jumped up remembering that Trey had slept here last night. Her bed was empty.

"Yeah?!". Nia opened her door.

"Honey hurry up and get ready for church". Her Mom put in her earrings.

"What?! We're still doing this?". Nia frowned.

"We still have an image to maintain honey". Her Mom replied.

"An image? Who cares whether Dad looks good or bad? Mom! He's trying to divorce you because you won't let him control us! Don't chu see what he's doing?". Nia shrieked.

"Honey, please do this for me". Her Mom begged.

"Fine. Just give me a few minutes". Nia rolled her eyes.

She closed her door back. She grabbed her phone and called Jameer and Anaya on FaceTime.

"My mom is making me go to church to help my Dad. But I have a plan". Nia smirked.

"I love that evil ass smile. Bet we coming". Jameer hung up.

For this to work she also needed Trey to come.

Boo❤️💋👅👅

Nia💋: GM, I need you to do me a favor

Boo❤️💋👅👅: Anything for u❤️

Nia💋: I need u to come pic me up from church @ 9:45

Boo❤️💋👅👅: Yo church end early asf but bet

Nia threw her phone in the bed.

She took a shower, got dressed and did her hair in a bun.

"Ok Mom I'm ready". Nia walked downstairs.

"Your cute". Her Mom kissed her cheek.

They left the house and headed to the church.

Nia was really excited for what she was about to do.

They arrived to church and Nia hopped out the car.

"Your eager for church today". Her mom smiled.

"Mhm". Nia smiled.

They got to the sanctuary and Nia spotted Anaya and Jameer.

"Hey y'all". Nia sat next to them.

"Don't chu have to sit wit cho parents?". Anaya asked.

"To hell with my Dad". Nia frowned.

"Damn". Anaya remarked.

A few minutes later church began and the choir began singing. The girls stood up for praise and worship.

*
9:30am

Praise and worship was now over and  Nia's Dad was now on stage.

"God morning church. Wasn't that worship awesome, just like our Lord and savior, amen. But I'm going to briefly pass things over to my daughter Nia, so that she can give you all some information on upcoming dates and events". Nia's Dad made eye contact with her.

Nia stood up and walked toward the stage.

She took the mic from her Dad and smiled at the congregation.

"Good morning church. I want to start by announcing that your Pastor, Pastor Duke Williamson is divorcing my Mother because he thinks she is an unfit parent. He has also left us to go live in a town house. But it's ok my boyfriend who has just walked in the door will be there to comfort me through this tough time. Thank you for your prayers and condolences". Nia revealed causing the entire church to errupt with chatter and comotion.

"Nia!". Her parents yelled after her as she walked toward Trey.

"Let's go". She grabbed his hand while exiting the church.

"Nia Williamson!". Her Father ran after her.

"Yes Daddy?". Nia turned to him batting her eyelashes innocently.

"How dare you! Embarrass your own Father in front of the church like this! And bringing this thug to the church?!". He spat.

"Man I ain't even a thug. I'm just somebody that care bout cho daughter, unlike you". Trey leaned against the car with his hands in his pocket.

"Boy don't let this suit jacket fool you. Get in your car and leave before someone gets hurt". Mr. Williamson threatened.

"You won't this man". Trey shook his head.

"Stop. Everytime a boy shows some interest in me you run him off. Not this time. Trey's here to stay". Nia yelled at her Father

"Get your things out of my house by tonight I'm done". Her Father spat.

"Remember you signed the deed over to Momma. It aint not cho decision anymore". Nia spoke.

"You know what Nia, if you can't fall in line with the word of God, then I will no longer consider you my daughter". He threatened.

"Hm, maybe you were right Daddy. God does answer prayers". Nia looked him in the eye.

"Your going to regret this. When this thug does something to hurt chu, you'll be back". Mr. Williamson spat.

He walked off back into the church.

"Yo shawty you cold blooded". Trey chuckled.

"So I've been told". Nia turned to Trey kissing him.

"Where you wanna go?". Trey asked.

"Anywhere but here". Nia whispered.

He opened the door for her and she got in, he got in the driver's side and sped off.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

My Possessive best Friend Nusrat Jahan

Любовные романы

354K 4.8K 15
" Leave me Tristen " I yelled in pain as he kept his hold tight on my arm. His face was inch away from mine " You are mine . I won't leave you not to...
The Neighbor JANA_MADZ

Подростковая литература

124K 2.6K 54
Malia Carter is a 17 year old girl who lives in California and goes to Jamison high. But Malia's different from her family there all nice and sweet b...
350K 3.5K 17
𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿. Leaving her broken home to at...
Donnica story: My days at Blake high School falade odunayo

Подростковая литература

78.3K 11.5K 80
For seventeen years, I was trapped in a boring life, the people I made contact with everyday are my parent, Julia and no one else, my aunt drops by o...