Chapter 50

Monday, March 25, 2019
4:22 PM

The crew had finally arrived in Miami and everybody was so happy.

"We can finally get out this damn truck and not be so jumbled up on each other". Jameer sighed in relief.

"I ain't gon lie tho these last three days was fun". Nia smiled.

"Specially the part where Naya almost threw my ass out the car". Shaun chuckled.

"Boy yo farts stank and it was raining. I'll be damned". Anaya shook her head.

The whole car erupted with laughter.

They arrived at the hotel and parked.

They got out and the girls went to check in as the guys went to get the bags out the car.

"Hi I'm here to check in. My name is Nia Williamson". Nia handed her driver's license to the hostess.

"Yes. We have three rooms under your name is that correct?". The hostess smiled at Nia.

"Yes ma'am". Nia confirmed.

"Ok. Remember check out is until 5 PM. Anytime after that, your account will be charged for another night. Please enjoy your stay at Hampton Inn". The hostess handed Nia three keys.

She went back outside and the guys had everything out of the car and onto three different carts.

"Ok. Shaun and Anaya here's your room key. Jameer and Boston here's your room key. Baby I got our room key". Nia handed out the room keys.

"Ok what's the plan for the rest of the day? We chilling out or going somewhere?". Jameer questioned.

"I guess we can chill out for now and then meet back up at eight for dinner". Boston suggested.

"Alright bet". Everybody agreed.

They lugged the bags up to the hotel and got in the elevators.

Everybody was on the same floor. Each room right next to each other.

"Alright see y'all later. We bout to take a nap". Jameer and Boston disappeared into their room.

"Same. I'm tired as hell". Shaun yawned.

Nia and Roscoe went in their room and closed the door.

Nia walked further in the room and there was a king sized bed. The room had a mini fridge and a desk.

Roscoe put the bags down and sat on the bed.

"What's wrong bae?". Nia sat next to him.

"I'm really bout to DJ for Stancey Gould". He let out a shaky breath.

"You nervous?". Nia questioned rubbing his back.

"Nah. Just shocked. I never thought I would be DJing for somebody in the industry. I usually just DJ for the money. But I ain't think I was gonna make it this far".  He smiled sheepishly.

"You'll always make it far when somebody believes in you". Nia kissed his jaw.

"Thanks Nia. I can't even put into words how appreciative I am of you. You done did so much for me and you believe in shit I ain't even know I wanted to pursue. Thanks shawty". Roscoe spoke looking Nia deeply in the eye.

Nia didn't even know what to say.

"I would do it again if I had too. Your my baby and if DJing is what your serious about then I'm gonna be there every step of the way". Nia grabbed his hand.

Roscoe turned to Nia.

"I think I'm in love wit chu shawty". Roscoe confessed.

Nia's jaw dropped.

*
Meanwhile Jameer and Boston were on separate sides of the room.

"You didn't tell anybody did you?". Boston questioned.

"Boston, questioning me right now doesn't make me want to talk to you. No I didn't tell anybody anything since your asking". Jameer put her head in her hands.

"Listen. I told you I'mma take care of us. You not alone". Boston walked over to Jameer sitting next to her.

"Boston, this ain't a joke. We not even out of highschool how are we gonna take care of a whole other person outside of us". Jameer shrieked.

"Look, I already have a job at the YMCA. We gon be ok for the time being. We gon figure this out". Boston pulled a now crying Jameer into a hug.

"I'm still in high school I can't do this". Jameer cried.

"I know babe. We gonna be fine". Boston cooed.

Jameer wiped her eyes and stood up.

"We need to tell the others". Jameer sighed.

"I don't want Nia and Anaya in our business". Boston stood up.

"I don't care what you want! This is my body we're talking about! I can tell whoever I want to tell and if that includes my best friends then I'm gonna tell them". Jameer spat.

"Bro you getting me hot right now. This ain't just about you! This bout me too. Yeah it may be yo body but this our business if you tell them they gon tell the boys and I ain't wit that". Boston yelled.

"All you care about is your fucking reputation. Nobody gives a fuck about you Boston. Girls get pregnant all the time and then we become the hoe, the slut, or the girl that got pregnant! I don't need you telling me what will happen to your reputation what about what will happen to me!". Jameer shouted back.

Boston just sat down looking haunted.

Jameer rolled her eyes and headed for the door.

"Jameer!". Boston called after her.

"What?!". Jameer turned to him.

"You bet not tell them". He threatened.

"Or what? Your gonna leave me? Cause I was ok when I left you the first time and I'll be ok now". Jameer had tears in her eyes.

She turned and closed the door headed for Nia's room.