Chapter 7

Saturday November 3, 2018
5:22am

Nia was sleeping now. But little did she know someone was at her window.

Trey knocked at Nia's window and her head popped up.

"What the hell?". Nia frowned.

She walked toward the window and opened it.

"What are you doing here?". Nia frowned.

"I wanted to give you something". He handed her a burner iPhone 7.

"Oh my God Trey! You ain't have to get me this". She hugged him.

"I wanted to. I know you was gon be bored out cha mind so I got it for you". He smiled.

"Thank you Trey. I really appreciate it. But chu better go before my parents wake up". She warned.

"No problem. I'll see you on Monday shawty. And you betta text me". He replied.

He hopped down and landed on the trash can. He jogged to his car and drove away.

Nia unlocked the phone and he had already programmed it with her phone number.

Pretty Bitches Only💋💄❤️💎 💎
Nia💋: Trey got me a phone...

Anaya🖕: BITCH WHAT!!!🤔😶😶😶

Jameer👅👅: Bitch he likes u👅🍆

Nia💋: No he does not...

Anaya🖕: U kno damn well he likes u😑😑

Nia just chuckled to herself. Did Trey like her?

*
10:08am

Nia had gone back to sleep and her parents were coming to her room to talk.

They came into her room and shook her awake.

"Nia, we have something to tell you". They both looked excited.

Nia didn't say anything.

"Uhm-your father and I wanted to tell you why we became Christians. Honey? You wanna go first?". Sasha looked to Duke.

"I was twenty-six when I became a Christian. Before that I was a dope boy. Selling crack and weed and stealing whatever wasn't nailed down. I was arrested two times before I met your Mother. She led me to the Lord". He spoke.

"Uhm- I became a Christian when I was 21. I had just lost a friend due to overdose. And, I didn't know where to go until your Great Grandmother dragged me to church. I didn't feel like going, I made every excuse, and she finally just forced me to go. I remember not wanting to be there and then the Pastor walks up to me during his sermon, and he says you've got a lot going on, you've just lost someone close to you. And he called me up and prayed for me. And from that point on I was a Christian". Her Mother spoke.

Nia was quiet.

"We are telling you this not because we wanna guilt you into being a Christian. But because we don't want you to end up like us. We want you to have structure in life and be productive". Her Mom put her hand on Nia's.

"Ok. But I'm not out here wreckless. I'm just trying to have fun with my friends and express myself the way I know how. I understand that I broke the rules and yes I accept that. But don't punish me for trying to have fun the only way I know how". Nia pleaded.

"Ok. We can deal with that". Her Father nodded.

They both hugged her and walked out the room.

Real Nigga Cereal😂🍉🍉
Nia💋: Me and my parents ain't arguing no more ig

Trey🍆👅: That's good👌👌🔥

Kyle🏈: Ayy! Does that mean u off punishment???

Nia💋: Hell nah! I wish...we just ain't going back and forth no more...

Anaya🖕: WTF IS THE POINT IF U AINT OFF PUNISHMENT???

Nia💋: The point is I don't have to live in a household where everything is an argument BITCH!

Jameer👅👅: Who tryna cash app me $5

Boston😎: So we just gonna skip the fact that Nia said she done fighting wit her parents??

Jameer👅👅: I TOLD THIS NIGGA I WOULD PAY HIM $5 IF HE DID MY CHEM HW AND I KINDA LIED BUT NOW HE WONT FINISH UNTIL I CASH APP HIM THE MONEY...

Anaya🖕: We had Chem hw????

Nia💋: Damn I really ain't do that tho...

Boston😎: Bruh y'all never do shit...

Trey🍆👅: I did it...y'all want me to send it?

Jameer👅👅: DUH NIKKA

Trey🍆👅: Bet...ain't gotta be so aggressive....

Trey🍆👅:

Jameer👅👅: Thannnnnxxxxx❤️

Trey🍆👅: Np

Nia put her phone down and started copying the chem homework when she noticed the numbers wasn't adding up.

Nia💋: Uhm Trey these questions is wrong

Trey🍆👅: I said I did it I ain't say it was right😂😂😂

Anaya🖕: Brooooo wtf

Boston😎: Really nigga

Kyle🏈: Really bruh? You green ASF

Jameer👅👅: Fr we was all bout to get a F fucking wit cho ugly ass

Trey🍆👅: Nia don't think I'm ugly😉😉

Kyle🏈: I SMELL A SHIP...

Boston😎: Nigga u gay asf

Nia was laughing too hard at the group chat to even respond to Trey's question. But truth be told, in Nia's eyes Trey was too fine.