Chapter 32

After Roscoe Knocked Out Trey(Flashback)

Trey POV

I woke up and my eye was throbbing. That bitch Roscoe fucking caught me off guard on some sucka shit. 

I stood up and looked around I was in the guest bedroom. I went for the door but it wouldn't open. How the fuck I got in here?

I seen the door was locked from the outside.

"FUCK". I yelled to myself.

This nigga Roscoe was gon get it once I got out this fucking room, and thats on everything I love. 

And Nia ain't make that shit no better. Up here smiling in that nigga face and treating me like I cheated or some shit. She the one talking bout we need to communicate and shit but when its time to do that she wanna be all snugged up wit that nigga.

Man relationships are ass. I'on even know why I even got myself in this mess bruh. I shoulda stayed on my player shit but nah, her smile and them dimples and ha hazel eyes trapped me man. Not even on the topic of her body.

I looked around and my eyes landed on a window. I went over to it and prayed it opened. I pushed it and it slid open.

"God is on my side tonight". I whispered to myself. 

Before I knew it a dog was barking on the other side of the fence and somebody house lights turned to where I was.

"Oh fuck!". I tried to quickly get out the window but I had to be careful cause one wrong move and my leg was broke. 

"I' m calling the police". I heard a white woman scream.

She obviously didn't hear the loud music going on or she would've assumed I was part of the party.

I finally got out the window and ran down the sidewalk.

I ran round the corner and stopped  to catch my breath. I mentally cursed myself out cause I knew I should've driven my own car but instead I drove wit fucking Boston.

"Fuck man". I huffed.

Before I knew it the cop car pulled up on me and the officer got out.

He walked up to me.

"Son what are you doing out so late?". He questioned.

"I just came from a party round here". I told him.

"Where was the party at?". He questioned.

"Round the corner". I answered.

"Ok I'm gonna have to ask you to come with me. I can't leave a minor on the streets alone". He ushered me to the back of his car.

I sighed. So much for not getting caught by twelve.

I got in his car.

"Where do you live?". He questioned.

I gave him Boston address considering me and my Pops ain't even on speaking terms right now. We ain't speak since that night he put hands on me. But trust and believe he on the list of people I owe a ass whooping too.

"What's your name son?". He asked as he drove.

"Trey". I was beginning to get nervous.

We was just about to get Boston street when somebody called him on the radio.

"I'm sorry Trey, I'm gonna have to take you on down to the precinct for some questions". He switched up.

"What?! Why?! I ain't do nothing". I started yelling.

"A woman in the area described you as sneaking out the window of a house next door to her". He replied.

I just sat back in my seat. This was gon be a long night.

We pulled up to the precinct and he got me out. I ain't even bother resisting cause whats the point. He walked me to an interrogation room and sat across from me.

"Why were you sneaking out that house?". He questioned.

"Like I said the party was there, I got into it wit somebody there and my friends locked me in a room. I seen the window and climbed out. The woman saw me and said she was calling the police so I decided to run. That's when you pulled up on me". I told him.

"I'm gonna need someone to back up your story. Anyone you can call?". He asked.

"I can call my boy Boston". I told him.

He walked me to the phone and I dialed Boston's number.

No answer.

"He ain't answering". I sighed out frustration.

"Anyone else at this party you can call?". He questioned.

I dialed Kyle number and he ain't answer either.

"Anyone else?". He asked.

I shook my head.

"Well we're gonna have to hold you until we find someone who can back up your story". He sighed.

I ain't care what happened to me at this point. All that Hennessy I drank and these fucking bright lights was fucking my brain up.

He took me to a holding cell  and I just went in and laid on the bench.

Now, I'm just laying here thinking that if only I hadn't been a asshole to Nia I wouldn't even be here. 

But that's karma for you.