Chapter 24

Tuesday December 4, 2018

10:37pm

Nia had finally gotten Trey to calm down so she could tell him her short term plan.

"I think if we tell my Mom she will let chu stay in our guest bedroom". Nia told him.

"I'on wanna inconvenience yo Moms shorty". He tried to decline.

"Your not. You'll be downstairs I'll be up here and you'll promise to be on your best behavior". Nia planned.

"Alright, cause I know if I say no yo ass gon ask anyway". He gave in making Nia smile.

"Aww Bae you know me so well". Nia giggled kissing him.

They both got up and went downstairs where Nia's Mom was putting the dishes away.

"Hey Ma we need to talk to you". Nia and Trey sat at the island.

"Your not pregnant are you?". Sasha put her hand on her chest.

"No Ma'am. Out of respect for you and your household I would not put me or Nia in that situation". Trey replied.

"Trey and his Father are having some...issues, and I wanted to know for Trey's safety if he could stay in the guest bedroom until him and his Father get things straightened out". Nia asked.

"If you all don't mind me asking, what are these issues?". Sasha questioned.

"Uhm-my Father has a drinking problem and let's just say when he get like that, stuff don't go right fa me". Trey replied.

Sasha took a few seconds to think.

"Ok. But! We need to go over some house rules. Number One, if y'all gon go into each others rooms, leave the door WIDE open. Number two, curfew is 10:00, no later, have ya behinds in this house by ten o'clock. Number Three, Trey you can just help Nia with her chores and we can call it even. Understood?". Sasha listed.

"Yes ma'am". The two said in unison.

"Good. Nia show Trey where he will be sleeping". Sasha finished putting the dishes away.

Nia and Trey left the kitchen wide smiles on their faces.

"I can't believe she said yes". Nia grinned as they made it to the guest room.

"Shit me either". Trey replied.

She opened the double doors revealing a guest room with white walls and crème colored decor and a queen sized bed.

"Here". She handed him a towel out of the linen closet.

"Thanks fa helping me out shorty. I really appreciate chu". Trey pulled Nia in by his waist.

"No problem babe". Nia smiled.

Trey dipped his head kissing Nia slowly. She deepened the kiss and he bit her lip, causing her to open her mouth. He slipped his tongue in her mouth.

"Go to bed!". Sasha yelled causing the two to pull apart.

"Good night". Nia blushed.

"Good night shorty". Trey kissed her forehead.

*

Wednesday December 5, 2018

7:00am

Nia woke up extra early today. She wanted to make sure her and Trey made it to school on time.

She brushed her teeth and washed her face. She did her hair and got dressed. She went downstairs into the guest room and Trey was still sleep.

She hopped up on the bed and started jumping up and down.

"Baby it's time to wake up. Wake yo ass up". She chanted jumping up and down.

Trey groaned.

"Gimme ten minutes". He rolled over facing her.

"No! Last time you said ten minutes and we was late to school". Nia reminded him.

"Man yo early bird ass". He got up throwing the covers from his body.

He walked to the bathroom and she heard the sink water running.

She left the room to go make them breakfast.

She made toast and eggs.

"Babe come eat!". Nia called to Trey.

Trey came into the kitchen fully dressed. He kissed Nia's forehead and took a plate.

"Yo ass bet not do that jumping on the bed shit again, Imma fuck round and sweep yo lil ass". Trey threatened.

"Try it! Bet chu won't". Nia giggled.

"Alright try that shit again tomorrow and see". Trey nodded.

They finished eating and Trey washed the dishes.

"Let's go". Nia tossed Trey his car keys.

She locked the front door and they made their way to school.

*

When they pulled up Anaya and was talking with Boston and Kyle.

"Where Jameer at?". Nia asked.

"Ova there". Anaya pointed shaking her head.

Nia looked over and Jameer was standing next to a now released Devin, while he was talking to some boys.

"Damn so they really let his ass out?". Nia was really in shock seeing Devin in person.

"I guess so. I'm just tryna figure out how he was able to come back after being in jail for so long". Anaya commented.

"The hell y'all looking at?". Devin smirked looking at Anaya and Nia.

"Shut cho ass up jailbird". Anaya rolled her eyes.

"You still got allat mouth on you? Damn, ain't shit changed. Wassup Nia". Devin waved.

"Hey". Nia kept it short.

"Ay yo my man you ain't gon speak?". Kyle frowned.

"Oh snap my bad. Wassup". Devin gave a head nod to Kyle, Boston, and Trey.

Trey already didn't like Devin.

"Lets go to class". Trey pulled Nia toward the entrance of the school.

"What's up wit cho friend?". Devin asked Anaya.

Anaya didn't even take the time of day to answer him, she just walked off as the final bell rang.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey y'allllllllll❤️❤️💋💋💋

So Devin is out of jail what y'all think gon happen??????