Chapter 38

Saturday, December 22, 2018

1:05 PM

Nia didn't know what to say right now. She just knew that her and Roscoe was kissing. He deepened the kiss and then his phone started ringing. He kept going until his phone started ringing again. He pulled away.

"Fuck bruh". He sucked his teeth getting up. 

Nia sat up pulling her shirt down. She wasn't gonna sit here and act like she didn't like Roscoe, there was feelings there. But at the same time, she didn't want to mess up their growing friendship, she wasn't even sure if her andTrey could work things out, and she didn't want Roscoe to get in trouble.

He got off. 

"Let's go to the mall". He suggested.

"Don't nobody wanna go to the mall". Nia rolled her eyes.

"Come on for I tickle yo ass again". He threatened.

Nia sucked her teeth. She put on her shoes and grabbed her purse.

"You're a bully". Nia grumbled.

"Yeah yeah, yatta yatta, blah blah". Roscoe mocked her. 

They left the room and headed toward the elevator.

"I can't believe we gotta head back home tomorrow". Nia rolled her eyes.

"At least your on Winter Break". Roscoe replied.

"True. By the way, I'm having a Christmas party Monday. You should come". Nia invited him.

"I'll only come on one condition". He smirked.

"What might that condition be?". Nia questioned giving him the side eye.

"I'll only come if you let me spike the eggnog wit Henny". He chuckled.

"Boy bye". Nia laughed.

They got in Roscoe car and he typed in the address.

"How you ask me to go to the mall but chu don't know where it's at? It could be thirty miles away". Nia shook her head.

"Listen, I'm tryna get out that boring ass hotel that we been in all day". Roscoe spoke.

The mall was five miles away.

"That's not bad now is it?". Roscoe looked to Nia as he pulled out of the parking lot.

"Shut up and drive". Nia pulled out her phone and saw that she had 52 text messages and 44 missed calls from Trey. Right now, she had nothing to say to him. She was gonna decide when she would talk to him.

"You good?". Roscoe looked at her once he stopped at a red light.

"Trey is tryna call and text. I don't have shit to say to him right now". She shook her head.

"About the kiss, I want chu. In the worst way. And I'on give a fuck about getting in trouble, you bout to be eighteen any minute and the only thing in the way is that nigga Trey". Roscoe let Nia know how he was feeling. 

"I like you too, but like I said, I still love Trey and I don't want chu to be my rebound because you're a good dude". Nia explained.

Roscoe nodded.

"I feel you. But I ain't gon wait forever". Roscoe warned her.

Nia honestly didn't know what say. She wanted to move on from Trey but there was still that piece of her that wanted to give him chance after chance.

They pulled up to the mall and Roscoe parked the car. Nia was too excited, she lowkey loved mall.

"You walk slow". Roscoe complained.